Bilesa is the God

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
akhe bebin, nemishe..

farda badi miad yekdafe mige "Daei is God" madrak ham nadare, faghat mige khob hastesh, folani gofte Bielsa is God, manam migam Daei is God. Badi miad mige "Ghotbi is God", oonyeki miad mige "Egon Coordes is God". Agha begoo chera Bielsa khodast, begoo baraye chi footballe Bielsa olgoost baraye kheiliha, begoo chera Bielsa folane o chenane, migim afarin bar to.

Soal haye man ham kheili asoonan...har ki 2-3 bar bazie teamhayesho dide bashe, midoone chera "fullback" lazem nadare, chera ba inke ba 3.5 mohajem bazi mikone, teamesh balance dare etc.

Soal haye asoon dar bareye Khoda Bielsa...age mikhay oosoole din.
ooops my bad,,,,Bielsa aint a good coach cuz he got a bad result with Argentina NT in 2002 WC. ''' based on niloofar and other football experts in isp''

aziz e man.....u claimed ghotbi is a JAVOON coach and he has a future in iranian football and claimed Vingada is this and that and never brought up any reasonable explanation except '' I THINK '' .
TOO BAD ur football coach IDOL ( Mr Poop polar) sucked badly and took you into the drain with himself but wait a min.....both u and ghotbi put sang paye ghazvin in shame...

shoma bechasb be playstation va majalehato varagh bezan ..

btw where is navid? I wana see some of his cartoons but this time ghotbi as the coach.

baba dast bardarid...iranians should stick to zoorkhane coaching and leave the job to European and SouthAmericans...isnt 60 years of humiliation enough?

when ever a foreign coach is connected to our football all of sudden everybody becomes football expert ...luca is this, the rah ahan new coach is that....what have u done in football so far? 36000 post? baba atleast u could have done 36000 roopaei and I assure u could be part of the real game...

chak

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
you see...that's the point I realize that you are a false prophet of Bielsa..or maybe you could elaborate on that a bit.

Bielsa is from a wealthy family. Even if he retired on a carribean island and wouldn't work all his life, he would still have enough money. However, his flat in Santiago is supposed to be small just with pay tv and lots of football to watch, because that's all he cares about..football.

Now, let's say IFF would pay Bielsa 5 Million Dollars, you really think that he would give a fuck? :)

Maybe you are not talking about Bielsa at all but about Bilesa. Do you actually have a clue about who Bielsa is? I heard that he is your favorite coach but, maybe by coach you meant coach like a bus and not a football coach.

Anyway, I will call up my man Gabriel and talk with him on whether he has told you the truth yet or not. So far, you look to me like a false prophet.
Quick, please answer my open questions before it gets ugly and you get exposed as a false prophet.
When the Chilean Football Federation hired Marcelo ''El Loco'' Bielsa as national team coach in 2007, the contract included the highest salary on the continent at 1.5million US dollars a year, as well as a comfortable apartment in Santiago’s poshest suburb.
But when the 53-year-old Argentinian is in the Chilean capital, he spends most of his time in a gardener’s shack next to the pitch of the federation’s training complex. Bielsa's only companions are a TV, a VHS recorder and many videos of football matches from his personal collection that are estimated to number 3,000.
During a recent interview, one Chilean player described the method used by Bielsa to explain his tactics: “If we can’t understand his ideas, Bielsa takes us to the shack and shows us videos of football matches. Previously he has prepared the tape by writing down the hours, minutes and seconds when the move appears on the video. Then we go back to the pitch and repeat the move until we get it right.”
This training method appears to have paid off. After the first six matches of South American qualifying for the 2010 World Cup (from a total of 18), the Chilean national team is in joint third place of the points table with Colombia – only Paraguay and Argentina are above them.
Only these last two teams have beaten Chile, 2-0 in Buenos Aires and a shock 3-0 defeat to Paraguay in Santiago. The other results have been a 2-2 draw with Uruguay in Montevideo and two away victories over Bolivia (2-0) and Venezuela (3-2).
Bielsa has imposed a regime of strict discipline among the players by banning all press reporters from the training sessions and refusing to give interviews, except for the obligatory FIFA press conferences after qualifying matches.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
ooops my bad,,,,Bielsa aint a good coach cuz he got a bad result with Argentina NT in 2002 WC. ''' based on niloofar and other football experts in isp''

aziz e man.....u claimed ghotbi is a JAVOON coach and he has a future in iranian football and claimed Vingada is this and that and never brought up any reasonable explanation except '' I THINK '' .
TOO BAD ur football coach IDOL ( Mr Poop polar) sucked badly and took you into the drain with himself but wait a min.....both u and ghotbi put sang paye ghazvin in shame...

shoma bechasb be playstation va majalehato varagh bezan ..

btw where is navid? I wana see some of his cartoons but this time ghotbi as the coach.

baba dast bardarid...iranians should stick to zoorkhane coaching and leave the job to European and SouthAmericans...isnt 60 years of humiliation enough?

when ever a foreign coach is connected to our football all of sudden everybody becomes football expert ...luca is this, the rah ahan new coach is that....what have u done in football so far? 36000 post? baba atleast u could have done 36000 roopaei and I assure u could be part of the real game...

chak
When the Chilean Football Federation hired Marcelo ''El Loco'' Bielsa as national team coach in 2007, the contract included the highest salary on the continent at 1.5million US dollars a year, as well as a comfortable apartment in Santiago’s poshest suburb.
But when the 53-year-old Argentinian is in the Chilean capital, he spends most of his time in a gardener’s shack next to the pitch of the federation’s training complex. Bielsa's only companions are a TV, a VHS recorder and many videos of football matches from his personal collection that are estimated to number 3,000.
During a recent interview, one Chilean player described the method used by Bielsa to explain his tactics: “If we can’t understand his ideas, Bielsa takes us to the shack and shows us videos of football matches. Previously he has prepared the tape by writing down the hours, minutes and seconds when the move appears on the video. Then we go back to the pitch and repeat the move until we get it right.”
This training method appears to have paid off. After the first six matches of South American qualifying for the 2010 World Cup (from a total of 18), the Chilean national team is in joint third place of the points table with Colombia – only Paraguay and Argentina are above them.
Only these last two teams have beaten Chile, 2-0 in Buenos Aires and a shock 3-0 defeat to Paraguay in Santiago. The other results have been a 2-2 draw with Uruguay in Montevideo and two away victories over Bolivia (2-0) and Venezuela (3-2).
Bielsa has imposed a regime of strict discipline among the players by banning all press reporters from the training sessions and refusing to give interviews, except for the obligatory FIFA press conferences after qualifying matches.

Now anyway, could we go back on Bielsa the God and the sermons of his prophet alila? Please dear alilaperspolismaniac, prophet of Bielsa the almighty, tell us more about God. What is he like? Why doesn't God like fullbacks or seems them as surplus to requirements?
In order to help you more...

chak

(next help will be google)

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Baba stop arguing with this moron, When he says Porteghal forosh is world class coach dige ta akharesh bayad khond. loool. khoda shaft bede.
p.s. (alan baz dobare miad mige boro to ps2 bazi kon) man bazi mikonam, kone laghe harki nemitone :monk1:

oh btw Mehdi jan, I am off to Us Open. I will see Nadal tonight. jaye shoma khali :D

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
MARCELO BIELSA is set to leave his post as Argentina's coach in July because he is owed over £350,000 by the country's football association.
Bielsa, whose contract expires after this summer's World Cup, is said to be concerned that the AFA have failed to pay him the salary he says he is due.

It has also been suggested that the organisation wanted to convert his salary from American dollars to Argentinian pesos, which would reduce his salary from £45,000 per month to around £15,000. The country devalued its currency for the first time in 11 years and the value of the peso has fallen dramatically.
Bielsa met with AFA president Julio Grondona when he returned from Germany on Friday but no agreement was reached. Jose Pekerman, Grondona's deputy, said: "We don't know what's happening."

this is from 2002

£45k monthly contract is 12 X £45000=£540 000 $900 000 ...THIS IS SAME AS WHAT GHOTBI USED TO CHARGE PERSPOLIS..

khak bar sar IFF

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
MARCELO BIELSA is set to leave his post as Argentina's coach in July because he is owed over £350,000 by the country's football association.
Bielsa, whose contract expires after this summer's World Cup, is said to be concerned that the AFA have failed to pay him the salary he says he is due.

It has also been suggested that the organisation wanted to convert his salary from American dollars to Argentinian pesos, which would reduce his salary from £45,000 per month to around £15,000. The country devalued its currency for the first time in 11 years and the value of the peso has fallen dramatically.
Bielsa met with AFA president Julio Grondona when he returned from Germany on Friday but no agreement was reached. Jose Pekerman, Grondona's deputy, said: "We don't know what's happening."

this is from 2002

£45k monthly contract is 12 X £45000=£540 000 $900 000 ...THIS IS SAME AS WHAT GHOTBI USED TO CHARGE PERSPOLIS..

khak bar sar IFF

And Pep Guardiola gets 1.4 Million Euros..

but you keep digressing

Now anyway, could we go back on Bielsa the God and the sermons of his prophet alila? Please dear alilaperspolismaniac, prophet of Bielsa the almighty, tell us more about God. What is he like? Why doesn't God like fullbacks or seems them as surplus to requirements?

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
Baba stop arguing with this moron, When he says Porteghal forosh is world class coach dige ta akharesh bayad khond. loool. khoda shaft bede.
p.s. (alan baz dobare miad mige boro to ps2 bazi kon) man bazi mikonam, kone laghe harki nemitone :monk1:

oh btw Mehdi jan, I am off to Us Open. I will see Nadal tonight. jaye shoma khali :D

Vingada is working as the head coach of Vitoria Guimares... i didnt know he aint good enough for iranians.....

shoma be chasb be football dastit

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
Vingada is working as the head coach of Vitoria Guimares... i didnt know he aint good enough for iranians.....

shoma be chasb be football dastit
to ham bechasb be fullback va khoda..

kar daram...zood bash..

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
Mehdi

u play tennis too?
keen to know,,,,delam lak zade vase tahlil haye tenniset hala looool
No, I play basketball

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkL_787zvIQ"]YouTube - Bulls vs Hawks - 1996 (72-10 season)[/ame]

mage to gheir az post zadan to isp kar dige ham dari?:15:

oops yadam raft yadame serial fazaei ham mididi shabha na?
No, I watch the Wire and Entourage...I only care about drug dealing and jews...faza maza must be yourself...sorry, I can't talk about Deep Penetration 9 or whatever you watch..

You may also be honest and say that you have no fucking clue because you don't have any and the only thing you can do is drop names.

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
I dont know where mehdi gets his info about Bielsa being super rich vali as u can see he terminated his contract with AFA cuz he wasnt happy with what he earned in Argentina...

Foreign coaches ( except top notch ones like Moriniho) aint that expensive...if a team like Boyadkar can sign scolari then we also can do that..

vatani coaches charge way too much compared to their Knowledge..for god sake compare what GN earns in sepahan $600k with WHAT Bielsa Used to earn in Argentina $900k and u do the maths

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
you are an armchair football fan who has been posting 36000 since 2002 and never had touched a ball in ur life.
u hardly can run more than 20 m as we both know and now u talking about what experience exactly? reading francefootball and chewing the articles is now called KNOWLEDGE ??

lUCA is crap and Ghotbi is Good and he can take us to WC otherwise I quit ISP for ever and never come back? u said that few months ago?
bache roo dari ha...be ghazvini ha gofti zeki