Brave sports figures, artists and celebrities spoken out, hunted for or detained

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
روز گذشته محسن لک، خواهر مهناز لک، هنرمند بختیاری که به وسیله نیروهای امنیتی جمهوری اسلامی بازداشت شده است خبر داده بود که مادرشان ساعاتی پس از بازداشت مهناز درگذشته است.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
A suggestion to admin. Can you pls merge all these threads into one? There is one here which says for sports but have other stuff, one in other sports forum, another one again in this forum for Artists. That’s on top of what’s happening thread.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
A suggestion to admin. Can you pls merge all these threads into one? There is one here which says for sports but have other stuff, one in other sports forum, another one again in this forum for Artists. That’s on top of what’s happening thread.
Point was to organize into there groups for sake of organization and quick retrieval but was not coordinated nor I guess understood by posters.
artistic expressions for mostly music, graphics but somehow some soc media post or verbage did qualify in my opinion
Brave thread was to keep a tab on who's in support and who got into trouble for raising a voice.

IF you go by a chronological order of event may be hard but new posts are in a reference box on the front page, so that's ur advantage.

Some cases it can overlap and The sheer volume of events is just too much and drove myself insane while at it. and often realized a mistake and removed into proper bin. Hope we be done and new era start soon.

THeres a reason your dresser has compartments so you still can't easily find your socks.

Last edited:

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Point was to organize into there groups for sake of organization and quick retrieval but was not coordinated nor I guess understood by posters.
artistic expressions for mostly music, graphics but somehow some soc media post or verbage did qualify in my opinion
Brave thread was to keep a tab on who's in support and who got into trouble for raising a voice.

IF you go by a chronological order of event may be hard but new posts are in a reference box on the front page, so that's ur advantage.

Some cases it can overlap and The sheer volume of events is just too much and drove myself insane while at it. and often realized a mistake and removed into proper bin. Hope we be done and new era start soon.

THeres a reason your dresser has compartments so you still can't easily find your socks.
I understand the purpose but posts are all over the place now. Anyway, just a suggestion.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
I understand the purpose but posts are all over the place now. Anyway, just a suggestion.
OTher than the 'artistic expressions' which I believe rightly separates songs and art, theres only one other thread recently added by me and one by meehandoost. Fact is half dozen people are posting a lot more than before and the volume is higher than the past and may feel more time-consuming.

You look at any website about Iran and there's endless sections, here we had two and is up to five now. If you have any other suggestion considering these points would love to hear.