Brave sports figures, artists and celebrities spoken out, hunted for or detained

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
I havent followed this guy's career - is he still doing energieh hastei raps?

Poor guy looks like he is wearing a japanese kabuki facepaint. is that permanent?
Sorry I be the last to know his style of music. Face is real and so is number of followers he has in Iran. Some consider him very talented too as you may know.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
http://instagr.am/p/CjWOOdfgbTW/

بیناموس نون‌به نرخ روز خور این این جشنه ؟؟ با غم و غصه مخالفی ؟ اگر اون پسر اوسکل خودت هم قربانی شده بود باز این گوه خوری ها رو میکردی ؟؟ تو همونی هستی که از مراسم خاک سپاری مهستی واسه خود بیناموست شو رد کارپت درست کردی تو کسی هستی که واسه ۱۰۰ دلار ماهتت رو هم میفروشی بچه های مردم بمیرن در عوض هنرمندا برن کنسرت هاشون رو بزارن که بتونن در موردش صحبت کنن ؟؟؟ بابا گاو هلندی پیش تو انیشتنه . دکتری که باید‌صبح بره عمل کنه و جون یک آدم رو نجات بده رو با یک مطرب موادی شیره کش که میاد تو این فرصت پول مردم رو هم به جیب بزنه‌ یکی میکنی ؟؟ باشه اگه اینه پس تخمشو داشته باشن کنسرت مجانی بزارن واسه مردم که همه جمع بشن . برو دیوث‌ برو که تو خودت یکی از اونایی هستی که باید منتظر باشی بزودی مردم‌باهات حساب کتاب کنن

Nov 29, 2002
Do you guys think Team Melli should boycott the world cup?

It would be the hardest decision for these players, especially guys at their peak like Taremi.

I don't necessarily think they should, but want to see what you guys think..

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

It would be the hardest decision for these players, especially guys at their peak like Taremi.

And what would that achieve?
Would all the top authorities pack their bags and hand over power ?

For someone like me who was always against mixing politics and sports and always spoke against this silly outdated unwritten rule that ban our athletes to compete against Israelis, I say a definite no .
Infact going there has more exposure and people pay more attention and they can even dedicate any potential achievement to the victims .

Let's not forget that enemies of our nation are hard at work with their propaganda machines from Albania to Barbaria to fish from muddy waters , don't fall in their trap again like in 1979 .

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

Imagine sister of Taremi is shot while she was going to market to buy groceries. Would he still play in world cup ? That is your answer.
Baraye khaharam, khaharet, khaharamoon.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Imagine sister of Taremi is shot while she was going to market to buy groceries. Would he still play in world cup ? That is your answer.
Not even that, but while other footballers are being jailed for speaking out, these players should make a strong stance. It will send ripples through the international community and what is happening in Iran. The space for the regime becomes even tighter.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
That mofo would. I would not judge him in that case though generally don't like his weasel like conducts.

To me he could be ignored. It's absurd to ask for understanding from the likes of him. A low life w some football talent finding notorioty and is trying to bank the best for himself.

طارمی که فقط داره پول درمیاره . فقط موندم این برای یه تیم خارجی بازی میکنه و گل میزنه چه افتخاری برای ایرانیها داره؟ اگه افتخار آفرینی به موفقیت لژیونرها بود که الان برزیل در صدر مفتخران بود!! زرشک. فقط دم امثال رحمان رضایی و روزبه سینکی همیشه گرم. نه امثال طارمی بی بخار و ترسو که جرئتش اندازه یه فندق هم نیست

Last edited:

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
help compile a top ten female athlete list in support of protests and Iranians these days.

Karimi, Khadem, Pooladi, Mahdavi kia, Talai (wrestler) , Ghiasi (ex footballer), Taftian (runner) and a body builder dropping himself from coming world competition have had strongest words to my memory.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Omrani actor, a breath of fresh air among sell-a-brities says our weapon is our blood (Mahsa and everyone else) and blood is victorious over sword. Comes across as really cool figure though don't know Iran's Cinema much.

Siavash Yazdani, SS player criticized Birthday ceremony for the coach and was prevented from practice by the coach. Said in his post, this team was people's team.