Brazil vs Netherland | Third place play-off | World cup 2014 | Saturday July 12th | 4.00 PM EST

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
I think 1 problem with brazil is their keeper.... he should change his nahs/unlucky name to something else...
he couldnt catch a beach ball if it was thrown to him by a paralyzed kid lol
anyway who would want to name their kids after a drunken psychopathic vicious murderer?'
dont believe the shi* in history books...trust me on that!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Jigare Braziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!! If you know what I mean!!!! ;)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
After the goals, it's been all Brazil during the whole first half!!!! What a game they played! They are so unlucky not to score!

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
lol Sly jaan
he should have been named after his Holey-ness pope instead lol :D

man that was a yellow card that ref didnt see the dutch player just went for 18's shinbone as hard as he could eeekh...
fair is fair he should have been warned or kicked out ..I am not crazy about brazil now but that was just too damn vicious

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
I like the people with good sense of humor :D
damet garmmm ;-) Are you really pro brazil?
sorry but they are in that recession period now...every top team has gone and goes thru that....west germany, england (seems like UK never got out) lol argentina even...I like Messi but this arg. team is not final material.
\\ I think this Holland team deserves more to be a finalist really they have been consistent at least.

After the goals, it's been all Brazil during the whole first half!!!! What a game they played! They are so unlucky not to score!

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
LOOOOOOLLLL@Brazil!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!!

I guess Thiago Silva felt he should do his part in making Brazil the laughing stock of the cup as he wasn't able to do so in the last game!!!!

Brazil very lucky to have their 11 men on the pitch.

and LOL@sly thinking Brazil has been unlucky not to score!

Oscar is the only Brazilian who plays with heart. The rest...LOL!!!!

Funny thing is the Dutch team hasn't played all that well. If Germany had shown up again today it would've been another 7-1! Brazil is proven to be shit. That 7-1 wasn't a fluke at all!

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
LOOOOOOLLLL@Brazil!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!!

I guess Thiago Silva felt he should do his part in making Brazil the laughing stock of the cup as he wasn't able to do so in the last game!!!!

Brazil very lucky to have their 11 men on the pitch.

and LOL@sly thinking Brazil has been unlucky not to score!

Oscar is the only Brazilian who plays with heart. The rest...LOL!!!!
mate, you dont know anything about football. just read sly's post. brazil are playing out of this world lool

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
To Soroush and Ali:

Wait till Brazil wins the game and you will all eat your words afterwards! ;) :D