Brazil vs Netherland | Third place play-off | World cup 2014 | Saturday July 12th | 4.00 PM EST

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
I guess these damn foreigners arent as nationalist as we are and dont give a damn about their nations pride and only say where is the money~!!? cuz they seem to play a lot better for their clubs!?
:eek:
sort of like when they accused Kia for saving his legs... heh but I knew Kias and other problem I wouildnt want to put my best for that shI**y regime neither.

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
Honestly, the ref got it all wrong with the penalty. It should've been a FK + red. But OK, let's say it was hard to see that the foul was committed just outside, since Robben ran so fast and the foul continued into the box. Human mistake. But yellow!? The only possible explanations are that he was intimidated and scared by the home crowd, or he felt sorry for Brazil after the 7-1. Really can't be anything else.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Honestly, the ref got it all wrong with the penalty. It should've been a FK + red. But OK, let's say it was hard to see that the foul was committed just outside, since Robben ran so fast and the foul continued into the box. Human mistake. But yellow!? The only possible explanations are that he was intimidated and scared by the home crowd, or he felt sorry for Brazil after the 7-1. Really can't be anything else.
^^First one no penalty, second one offside. What can you say? :(

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
yes all of the above..
I was thinking maybe I should move to brazil cuz the ppl there are so lame..heh if it was me I would be out of the stadium by now cursing...but even after 7 goals the pp; just sat there and cried and cheered their team...
but the ref, couldnt red card silva after missing the last game too much at steak i guess

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
^^First one no penalty, second one offside. What can you say? :(
yes, but the 2 pro-Holland mistakes were extremely difficult to see and very doubtful at first sight. We all only saw that it was outside the box and that it was offside with the replay (don't even dare tell me u saw it on first sight ;)). So I can understand the advantage to the attacking team (it's even a rule). But the yellow card wasn't a split second decision. And it was totally wrong. Silva should've been in the dressing room from min 7.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
To Soroush and Ali:

Wait till Brazil wins the game and you will all eat your words afterwards! ;) :D
what do u mean wait till they win? they won the first half mate! and they are winning the second half. just count the number of yellow shirts in the stadium and that should tell u which one is the better team ;) lol

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
what do u mean wait till they win? they won the first half mate! and they are winning the second half. just count the number of yellow shirts in the stadium and that should tell u which one is the better team ;) lol
LOL...kheyle khob. Hala vaisa!!!