BREAKING NEWS- Iran captures 15 british soldiers at gun point!

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
Why is everyone complaining about the usage of the Gulf or A*** Gulf? We are a declining power in the world, with the worst reputation internationally, we are despised and hated because of the IR regime. Things (disrespect) like this naturally unfold.

When you see a problem, attack the root, not the aftershocks.

future

Ball Boy
Mar 18, 2007
Why is everyone complaining about the usage of the Gulf or A*** Gulf? We are a declining power in the world, with the worst reputation internationally, we are despised and hated because of the IR regime. Things (disrespect) like this naturally unfold.

are you a iranian?

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
are you a iranian?
Actually my post represents the HIGHEST LEVEL OF IRANIANISM! I'm sayign let's get rid of this regime, and put in a good government, and these Arasb will not dare to even call themselves Arabs after we embarace them!

future

Ball Boy
Mar 18, 2007
Actually my post represents the HIGHEST LEVEL OF IRANIANISM! I'm sayign let's get rid of this regime, and put in a good government, and these Arasb will not dare to even call themselves Arabs after we embarace them!
and this government is not good?
who said that to you? the zion propaganda machine?

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=37127

Sepah threatened that it will do it, and it looks like they have. Some said Sepah can't do it. Others said they won't do it because it's stupid. Well, they've proven they have both the ability and the will to do it. This confrontational approach is being fueled equally by both sides. The only way out is for both sides to sit down, talk, and find a way out of this mess. Otherwise, things will gradually spiral completely out of control.

Sultan

Bench Warmer
Apr 7, 2004
Just in case you didn't know, this started before 1979.

Sultan

Bench Warmer
Apr 7, 2004
Folks, according to this article (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070323/ap_on_re_eu/british_seized_iran) the Brits were not in Iraqi waters.

The U.S. Navy said the incident occurred just outside a long-disputed waterway called the Shatt al-Arab dividing
Iraq and Iran. It came as the U.N. Security Council debates further sanctions against Iran over its disputed nuclear program, and amid U.S. allegations that Iran is arming Shiite militias in Iraq.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Folks, according to this article (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070323/ap_on_re_eu/british_seized_iran) the Brits were not in Iraqi waters.

The U.S. Navy said the incident occurred just outside a long-disputed waterway called the Shatt al-Arab dividing
Iraq and Iran. It came as the U.N. Security Council debates further sanctions against Iran over its disputed nuclear program, and amid U.S. allegations that Iran is arming Shiite militias in Iraq.
where does it say that sultan jon? have they changed the article around?

Iranian naval vessels on Friday seized 15 British sailors and marines who had boarded a merchant ship in Iraqi waters of the Persian Gulf, British and U.S. officials said. Britain immediately protested the detentions, which come at a time of high tension between the West and Iran.

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
It's funny how the West arbitrarily changes its position on stuff whichever way the wind blows. According to the 1975 peace treaty between Iran and Iraq, Iraq accepted Iran's sovereignty over Shatt-al-Arab (fully supported by the West, of course). Now, they call it "disputed waters" when the only person who has disputed Iran's sovereignty over these waters in the last 30 years is the same guy who called Kuwait an Iraqi province!! :)

It's one thing to object to the capture of these soldiers, but another to distort facts. Shatt-al-Arab belongs to Iran. There are no "disputes" there assholes. The name of that Gulf is PERSIAN GULF. There is no body of water anywhere called the Arabian Gulf, assholes!

Jun 7, 2004
It's funny how the West arbitrarily changes its position on stuff whichever way the wind blows. According to the 1975 peace treaty between Iran and Iraq, Iraq accepted Iran's sovereignty over Shatt-al-Arab (fully supported by the West, of course). Now, they call it "disputed waters" when the only person who has disputed Iran's sovereignty over these waters in the last 30 years is the same guy who called Kuwait an Iraqi province!! :)

It's one thing to object to the capture of these soldiers, but another to distort facts. Shatt-al-Arab belongs to Iran. There are no "disputes" there assholes. The name of that Gulf is PERSIAN GULF. There is no body of water anywhere called the Arabian Gulf, assholes!
but that is only to be expected. When you pick a fight with everyone in the world and your only ally is Hugo Chavez the Persian Gulf becomes the Arabian Gulf and Arvand Rood becomes the disputed waters of Shatt al Arab, and that is not even .00001% of what goes against Iran and Iranians.

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
FP jAn, as I said in my earlier post, both sides are equally responsible for this confrontational approach. The west kidnaps high-ranking Sepah members. Sepah kidnaps British soldiers. It's a vicious circle. Who started it? I don't know. it's like the chicken and egg question. It depends on how far back you want to go and what you consider the starting point, and that's a never-ending, subjective arguement. The only way out is for both sides to stop the insanity, and sit down to resolve their differences.

Jun 18, 2005

Jam kon in damo basateto. To what extent do you have to go actually defend this? As if MSNBC tries to call the damn thing "Arabian Gulf" just coz our power is declining in the world!

Agar hame mesle to boodan ke dige che arz konam.

Soosmar khors will always hate Iran. Regardless of our power or government. They will always do their maraz rizi in any way or fashion. That has nothing to do with respect or how despised we are.

Even with out pathetic government Iran still rules Soosmar khors. Ona vase hamishe zire ma khahand bood.

And just for your info...everyone knows that it is PERSIAN GULF, well maybe except for a 3rd rated news channel! Thats as much as the Soosmars can afford. Mordam az in ghodrate Araba.

Amrika, Israel vo Engelis daran dam be saat mizanan to sareshon. Then you speak of power? Pressure cooking soosmars for their meals perhaps...