Breaking news. Nuclear deal is done.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I understand were you coming from but lets put it in this perspective that this is the only diplomacy that is making peace rather than war which this world has been accelerating toward. I hate both IR and American government as both only care about corporate power of each country and steal from mass and kill in the name of justice but the world we live in is becoming very dangerous and these negotiation are the only one so far after many years that is not helping toward world war and more chaos. I also don't think there is anything to celebrate but as the citizen of this planet I'm happy that for once one negotiation is toward peace rather than war.
Azizjan, none of these negotiations are about peace. Peace for whom? Iranian people? They've been living under relative peace for 26 years. There was absolutely no danger of an American or NATO occupation of Iran. That ship sailed a long time ago, and frankly it never existed.

The US military might does not get involved in operations that may prove too costly. The Iraq war was as big an operation as they were willing to engage in and even that was considered a huge blunder. Iran was not a ground invasion target and probably never will be. Air strikes on a few nuclear facilities would not see too many people shed tears. We all know that.

None of this is even relevant to the subject. The US is essentially creating a Shi'a semi-ally in the region for their usual game of stirring shit up and creating controlled chaos while supporting both sides from behind. They've done it to Iran under this very regime. What makes you think they won't do it again?

All I can say is, the Iranian nation just got fucked yet again. Not that I didn't expect it, but it really pisses me off to see people happy about this. Our nation is really full of idiots. In fact, the majority are idiots. YES I'M INTENTIONALLY INSULTING THEM

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Both side for how many years sold fear to people in the name of war so they can feed their military industrial complex when there is less fear to sell then there would be less money stole from people to these thieves. Let's not kid ourselves that the house is owned by Saudis and Israelis and they would do anything in their power to keep Iran as weak as possible and don't mind bombing Iran as wikileaks has already leaked how Saudis want US to bomb Iran. Yes few airstrikes might not kill many people but it target the infrastructure of the country which has been spend by people's money in the respond Iran would shut down the Hormoz strait and NATO ships would be back in the Gulf to clean the mines. That would be very dangerous not only for Iran but the whole world. When we have sick people in charge of almost every country the consequences are very high and can spark this in the World War as the global economy is on the down side. History repeat itself and when assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand led to chaos this is more possible as the world economy goes around oil market.
We are watching how they are playing around pacific and eastern Europe and we are witnessing the arm shipment toward Arab countries and watching war torn apart region and bombing Iran would be the last thing this world need. I agree CIA has played on both sides for many years and I know both Iraq and Afghanistan has took its toll on America but when we have sick generals and congressmen screaming murder for more war and are selling more wars I don't really think they care about a single grain for their own people and their country as long as they get their fat check to play the role.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Air strikes on a few nuclear facilities would not see too many people shed tears.
That's actually quite wrong. there will not be just strikes on a few facilities (actually there is many of them.). The U.S knows that any major strike on multiple facilities will put pressure on Iran to respond. thus there will never be a limited air campaign. They will eliminate all air defenses for sure. they will likely eliminate all major 9 airports Paigah Yekom Havaiee , through 9th. All strategic roads that leading to bushehr, BandarAbbas, Chahbahar, Abadan, Khoramshahr, MahShahr. all Iranian ports including the strategic Queshm oil terminal will be hit. the entire Iranian Naval will be vanish. all rail road tracks headed toward south of Iran will be hit. all of iran's munition plants will be hit. the missile bases will be all gone.

There has been many many war games played out on this. and the only reason bush did not strike IRan despite cheney's insistence was that confrontation could escalate and get out of control.

There will be no surgical strikes. there will be three-six month air campaign.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
That's actually quite wrong. there will not be just strikes on a few facilities (actually there is many of them.). The U.S knows that any major strike on multiple facilities will put pressure on Iran to respond. thus there will never be a limited air campaign. They will eliminate all air defenses for sure. they will likely eliminate all major 9 airports Paigah Yekom Havaiee , through 9th. All strategic roads that leading to bushehr, BandarAbbas, Chahbahar, Abadan, Khoramshahr, MahShahr. all Iranian ports including the strategic Queshm oil terminal will be hit. the entire Iranian Naval will be vanish. all rail road tracks headed toward south of Iran will be hit. all of iran's munition plants will be hit. the missile bases will be all gone.

There has been many many war games played out on this. and the only reason bush did not strike IRan despite cheney's insistence was that confrontation could escalate and get out of control.

There will be no surgical strikes. there will be three-six month air campaign.
Yeah man you know everything. Everything :)

None of what you said is factual. It's just speculation by a few people. The reality is, Iran would never ever respond. Islamic Republic would do anything to ensure its survival. Just look how easily they changed their stance on the nuclear matter in just a few negotiation rounds.

Response to air strikes?! LOL!!!!!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005

None of what you said is factual. It's just speculation by a few people. The reality is, Iran would never ever respond. Islamic Republic would do anything to ensure its survival. Just look how easily they changed their stance on the nuclear matter in just a few negotiation rounds.

These people are still living in lala land BT jan. Responding?!! These Mullahs are as reactionary and bozdel as it gets whenever they feel heat. Look the biggest they have done was that bombgozaari too arabestan and the americans intentionally downed an Iran Air passenger plane and killed 400 people beheshoonam goftan, khafeh, dige nabinim paatoono az gelimetoon deraaz tar konid. They started to ghod ghod a little bit and told us the americans would pay for this and that and bla bla but in reality they knew they had to shut it for a while to not upset the americans any further and since then they have understood the game a lot better. They are a defacto ally of the americans more or less like that mofo Somoza in Nicaragua. Reagan once said: Yeah, somoza is a son of a bitch but he is OUR son of a bitch. So he atleast was frank about the US intentions. The US since Jimmy Carter know what kind of animals the shiite mullahs and their supporters are but they are THEIR animals who are there to do a job which is important to american interests in our region. No, they dont even have to tell them do this and that, americans are smarter than that, they simply know the maahiat of people they help to get to power so they know what will automatically happen when they help likes of khomeini come to power, sich people with sick, islamic expansionist ideas who will do the job all by themselves without waiting to get direct orders. This is why i say the US knows our people and their mentalities better that we do. When you put a snake into a closed room where a mouse is already there, you dont have to tell the snake to go and eat the mouse, you know the snake will do it anyway, its the nature of things. The US is simply making use of the nature of things in our region and anywhere else. You help shiite islamists come to power, you simply know their nature, when you arm sunni islamists who are full of oghde because they never had enough power to fight secular central governments, then you simply know whats gonna happen, you dont have to give them any direct order. The only thing you have to do is to manage the situation and make them stop when you need them to stop and start again when you need them to start again. This is exactly what is happening in our region since Jimmy Carter and without any pause and delay. Look at Yemen, shiite koon nashoors had a natural enemy in al qaida in Yemen, now the US sensed there is a huge potential to not only fuck up yemen for year but also to get other players involved. They have attacked al qaida (their own creation) here and there via drones, then they cooperated with shiite minority via agents, started to leave the country but let the weapons get into those shiite fighters, they start overrunning the country by using those american weapons, and the US goes to the Saudis and tell them hey bomb these shiite animals they are a threat to your existence and borders and you always had something against the shiites anyway so in gooy o in meydoon...at the same time they hope the IR gets themselves involved...now look what i have read yesterday: shiite houthis looted the russian embassy and took everything they could, all the papers and documents. Now tell me, what do a few gooze risho pashmoo understand of russian documents? Of course nothing but they are agents. They are paid agents within the shiite rebels who get their orders from other paid agents and you can be sure those russian documents will end up in the hands of Pentagon and CIA. What i am trying to say is, the ordinary people may just see the surface but if you a little into politics you know when they start something in Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Iran or Ukraine, it could very well be a wider and bigger thing, there probably are several other targets and the Russians are one of the biggest targets there. The whole show that ended up in lifting the so called sanctions could very well be connected with the americans trying to get IR into the boat in their global war against the russians. The russians economic trades with IR are absolutely non significant (around 1,5 Milliards of dollar per year which is comparable to their trade with tiny austria), in fact shah had much better ties to the soviets than the IR to Russia but russians atleast had peace with iran. I am sure the US is not freeing up all those milliards just for an IR promise to not pursuing the bomb, they were far from it anyway and both know it. I am sure they are planning things most people dont even imagine and which go in completely other direction and i suspect it involves the russians. If you look at the map, those mother fuckers are encircling russia with their military bases in their proxy vasal states with huge potential of anti-russian sunni extremism and the only hole in between was the shiite iran who stayed out of it because the IR know those sunni extremists do have something against the iranians aswell. I think the US are now trying to find a way to close that hole by getting the IR in boat in their global anti-russian campaign and once again they are making use of the nature of things. They know they cant get shiite iran to help those russian sunni extremists living on southers russian flanks so they just trying to find other ways to win the IR to assist them in their war on Russia. They are more or less extending their stay, bribing them, telling them hey you will get money, freedom to do whatever you want nationally but now we have a different job for you to do. I really really wouldnt wonder if the US and EU start officially funding and helping the IR building new gas pipelines directly to europe in a try to cut the importance of russian gas supply to europe and NATO states and in that case, countries like ukraine and georgia all of a sudden become very important because the US needs an anti-russian government in there to make sure they cooperate and comply with plans like this. IR in that case would become another proxy state of the US in their war on Russia. IR has been pretty khonsaa towards the russians and the americans believe IR being khonsaa means losing a lot of anti-russian potential that shouldnt be wasted any longer.

Last edited by a moderator:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Baba bad or good, what is it to you guys, You all are living (including me) outside of Iran for long time now. Let the people in Iran decide what is good or bad for them. If they think this is good and like to celebrate, good for them. Let them do what ever they like. Its not like that we are actually living in Iran right now. baba bikhial.
I am just happy to see many of my fellow Iranians happy in Iran. Most of them are young and part of the younger generation.

hala engar if there was not a deal, there was any other good option than War to destroy our country similar to what has happen to Iraq..
Basically Iran has 2 years to get their act right and have international community trust them, otherwise next Presidentt in US will be a Republican and we can see all these thrown to garbage and War would start..

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta

Whether Iran would have retaliated or not is irrelevant (I agree with you that they would have made more noise than substantial retaliations). The reality is that US/Israel would have had to take out some major infrastructure to prevent such attack, and they most certainly would. That is standard operating procedure in any air strike.

An air strike would have sent shock waves through the country. People would have died. Prices would skyrocket over night. Infrastructures would have been lost. Nuclear contamination from some of these sites that are very close to population centers would be very likely. And worst than all, the regime will find a rallying point against an external enemy.

To claim that air strikes would not have mattered to people is naive, to say the least.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
looooooooooooooooooooooooool at thinking democrats want less war than republicans while obama and clinton have showed us the otherwise...loooool at still believing the war decisions are made by one presidents and one party...looool at not seeing those US governments regardless of their party HAVE to move withing a certain framework and war is something integral in that framework, nobody can get out of it and start ignoring war without suffering the consequences. Dont be afraid though, they dont bomb their own poodles, i really have to laugh when i see you guys are still not seeing the pathern there. Americans are bombing those other countries to help installing IR and IR like governments. In Iran they have already installed their islamists 35 years ago, still no need to bomb them away, they are doing their best to establish them as de facto allies and help them be recognized by the world. You guys are still so stuck in that little word "deal". There is no deal, there have not been a deal to begin with, they have not talked to reach a "deal". They had other reasons to sit together.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
To me it looks like the IR failed as they couldn't even achieve their most important objective which was immediate removal of all sanctions. Who knows how long gradual phasing out of the sanctions will take. What is the time frame on UN sanctions being lifted? GP have you heard of this Isfahani saying? Bozak namir bahar miad kombeezeh va khiar miaad.
I don't think they have agreed on the timeline. There were very few mentions of the timeline, and even then there were differences between the English and Farsi versions. I doubt they are removed quickly, but even gradual lifting of sanctions gives them a lifeline, a major one, mainly because they can get back to the normal level of oil production and export.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
hey look! It's 2 years ago!(Rohani) No! It's 6 years ago!(Mousavi), No! It's 11 years ago!(AN), No! It's 15 years ago! (Khatami 2) Maybe not! It's 19 years ago (Khatami), SHIT! It's probably 36 years ago! (the revolution!)

Fuck what Iranian people think. Their thinking got them nowhere. I hate their collective thinking.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
BT - In all fairness to the people in Iran - they are just waiting for ANY reason to pour out in the streets and have a carnival without getting arrested.
As for why some others are in the streets - IR has been telling them for months; the reason prices go up, real estate market is dead,.......are the sanctions. These poor souls are hoping to see things improve - and things will improve......just not for the people. Things will improve for IR and the IR sandis crowd who strive on Nerkh Dolati Dollar....which was impacted hard by the sanctions.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006

If you think shuting down Hormoz strait is not part of the retaliation plan of IR then you need to look at how they have building their navy in the gulf. It is not like it hasn't happened before. During Iran-Iraq war they did it and were responded by American navy in the gulf by Arab money. It did sent the shock wave through out the global economy. And it could happen again and this is something that has played out between IR and the west throughout las few decades. One reason US sold their F-15 jets to Saudis were this reason. It could easily turn into regional war between Iran and Arab countries as with no doubt Iran would target Arab tankers and Gulf countries would respond by getting US envolved . There is no doubt this Mullah are bozdel but also they don't care about people as they would send young men to war to die as it has already happened. If you think few air strike is enough for American to make Mullahs to submission you are mistaken they will continue to bomb Iran's infrastructure to the point that you would get retaliation from Sepah Pasdaran by attacking Arab tankers and shutting down Hormoz by many mines. All you got to do is looking at how US Airstrike has targeted the Syrian infrastructure instead of ISIS in Syria and how they destroy Serbia during Kosovo war. If there are even a slight chance of US Strike on Iran soil then I'm heavily against it and if these negotiation prevent us toward war then it was more positive than negative in the world that every decision has been negative and more toward war.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
If you think shuting down Hormoz strait is not part of the retaliation plan of IR then you need to look at how they have building their navy in the gulf. It is not like it hasn't happened before. During Iran-Iraq war they did it and were responded by American navy in the gulf by Arab money. It did sent the shock wave through out the global economy. And it could happen again and this is something that has played out between IR and the west throughout las few decades. One reason US sold their F-15 jets to Saudis were this reason. It could easily turn into regional war between Iran and Arab countries as with no doubt Iran would target Arab tankers and Gulf countries would respond by getting US envolved . There is no doubt this Mullah are bozdel but also they don't care about people as they would send young men to war to die as it has already happened. If you think few air strike is enough for American to make Mullahs to submission you are mistaken they will continue to bomb Iran's infrastructure to the point that you would get retaliation from Sepah Pasdaran by attacking Arab tankers and shutting down Hormoz by many mines. All you got to do is looking at how US Airstrike has targeted the Syrian infrastructure instead of ISIS in Syria and how they destroy Serbia during Kosovo war. If there are even a slight chance of US Strike on Iran soil then I'm heavily against it and if these negotiation prevent us toward war then it was more positive than negative in the world that every decision has been negative and more toward war.
Only one person was stupid enough to do things like that and it was Khomeini because he simply didn't give a shit. Your memory is selective. It was ONLY Khomeini who advocated such crazy takings. His closest people were against him.

The Islamic regime would not be stupid enough to endanger its own survival. They are very open about it too. Everything is done in the name of saving the NEZAM. How would closing Hormoz even remotely be considered? They know what comes next after pulling shit like that.

The Iraq war was a different story. They were fairly confident about the outcome and simply got greedy. Even Israel was helping them and the US was indirectly assisting them. It was Khomeini who fucked things up a bit and his faction paid for it. The Islamic regime in power today was in direct opposition to Khomeini's ideas. They emerged after years of being suppressed by Khomeini. The internals of the regime might be clouded, but this particular fact is well known. Khamenei is aligned with factions directly against Khomeini's reactionary ideas.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Baba bad or good, what is it to you guys, You all are living (including me) outside of Iran for long time now. Let the people in Iran decide what is good or bad for them. If they think this is good and like to celebrate, good for them. Let them do what ever they like. Its not like that we are actually living in Iran right now. baba bikhial.
I am just happy to see many of my fellow Iranians happy in Iran. Most of them are young and part of the younger generation.

hala engar if there was not a deal, there was any other good option than War to destroy our country similar to what has happen to Iraq..
Basically Iran has 2 years to get their act right and have international community trust them, otherwise next Presidentt in US will be a Republican and we can see all these thrown to garbage and War would start..
YES QTF and for some of us we were born in the US, UK and we NEVER even lived in Iran. Now I am happy that the deal went through but Iran is not stupid they are doing this to just buy some time. They are going to continue to do what they do. Remember under Bill Clinton, we reached a Nuclear Deal with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and everyone was PRAISING Bill Clinton and Kim Jong Un. How did that turnout for the US?

Also, it's not going to change my life or your life one bit. You are living in Liverpool and I'm sure you lived there for quite some time. I was BORN and RAISED and Southern California and I will probably die here as well. For guys like us it's not the same vs guys like my dad and probably your dad, who in their 20's or 30's, had to start all over, face racial prejudice because they spoke English with a deep accent etc. That is why I am not too concerned with the Nuclear Deal, I am happy it went through don't get me wrong but I am more concerned with......

KEEPING MY JOB THAT TOOK ME TWO YEARS TO GET AFTER THE MILTIARY. That to me is more important than any Iran nuke deal. However, I am happy but don't be fooled, those Mullas in power are not dumb. IF they signed this deal, they agreed to it so they are going to get something and they are going to get hooked up. Not only will the sanctions ease up but they will probably get some of their assets unfrozen in European banks. It all boils down to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ my friends but it won't impact our lives one bit.
Razmy out.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
What picture, recalls memories from "di Largo" from George Frideric Händel, where he celebrates the King Xerxes sitting under Platanus tree, sings "Ombra mai fu".

Must be Pahlavi avenue!?

Largo di Georg Friedrich Händel, Ombra mai fu.
Serse, Xerxes, خشایار شاه ...

[video=youtube;T4H7UPvSO6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4H7UPvSO6c[/video]

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
[video=youtube;J-5KR9uCcpk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=J-5KR9uCcpk[/video]