Breaking news. Nuclear deal is done.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Yeah man you know everything. Everything :)

None of what you said is factual. It's just speculation by a few people. The reality is, Iran would never ever respond.

Response to air strikes?! LOL!!!!!
nothing I have said is factual??

the only thin I am doing is basing my analysis on all other similar American operations.

Iraq 1998. Yugoslavia,Afghanistan 2001, 2003 Iraq Freedom (Shock and Awe). Even Power Plants were hit.

Islamic Republic would do anything to ensure its survival. Just look how easily they changed their stance on the nuclear matter in just a few negotiation rounds.
This sentence exactly proves how much rigorous analysis you have put in your paragraph.
you said It is not feasible to put ground forces in Iran because it will likely require something in the order of 500,000 troops at low-end. therefore no the regime is not at the danger. and Yes IR has to respond (it does not matter how effective or ineffective). because if they don't the hardliners support that has kept the IRI government alive can fall apart.

This is not an incident in the Persian Gulf between two boats that no Iranian will find out about.

It is not 1991 Iraq desert storm operation where American cruise missiles were flying over Iran's Zagros Mountains to get to Iraq and Iranian officials either did not know about it or decided they could not do anything about it.

Strike on Tens of large facilities in Iran. will mean 1000s of people will immediately know what has happened.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
None of what you said is factual. It's just speculation by a few people. The reality is, Iran would never ever respond.
BT jan, you can't speculate on an IR response and calling it "reality" and at the same token say others are speculating. That is a flawed argument my man.

There is a deal in place. Under the circumstances, this the best Iranian government could wish for. They are saving face in Iran saying that they stood the course and never buckled to the international community's demands to completely dismantle its nuclear program and on the other hand, the sanctions will be lifted, so Iranian people can start ripping the benefits, however small, but still beneficial to the average Iranian.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
مقایسه تحصیلات تیم مذاکره کننده در دولت روحانی و احمدی نژاد ﺗﯿﻢ ﻗﺒﻠﯽ: ﻣﺴﺌﻮﻝ ﻣﺬﺍﮐﺮﺍﺕ: ﺳﻌﯿﺪ ﺟﻠﯿﻠﯽ (ﺩﮐﺘﺮﺍﯼ ﻣﻌﺎﺭﻑ ﺍﺳﻼﻣﯽ / ﺩﺍﻧﺸﮕﺎﻩ ﺍﻣﺎﻡ ﺻﺎﺩﻕ) ﻣﺬﺍﮐﺮﻩ ﮐﻨﻨﺪﻩ ﺍﺭﺷﺪ: ﻋﻠﯽ ﺑﺎﻗﺮﯼ (ﺩﮐﺘﺮﺍﯼ ﺍﻗﺘﺼﺎﺩ / ﺩﺍﻧﺸﮕﺎﻩ ﺍﻣﺎﻡ ﺻﺎﺩﻕ) ﻣﻌﺎﻭﻥ : ﻣﺤﻤﺪ ﻫﺎﺩﯼ ﺯﺍﻫﺪﯼ ﻭﻓﺎ ( ﺩﮐﺘﺮﺍﯼ ﺍﻗﺘﺼﺎﺩ ﻭ ﺭﺋﯿﺲ ﺩﺍﻧﺸﮑﺪﻩ ﻣﻌﺎﺭﻑ ﺍﺳﻼﻣﯽ ﺩﺍﻧﺸﮕﺎﻩ ﺍﻣﺎﻡ ﺻﺎﺩﻕ)

ﺗﯿﻢ ﻓﻌﻠﯽ؛ ﻣﺴﺌﻮﻝ ﻣﺬﺍﮐﺮﺍﺕ: ﻣﺤﻤﺪ ﺟﻮﺍﺩ ﻇﺮﯾﻒ (ﺩﮐﺘﺮﺍﯼ ﻣﻄﺎﻟﻌﺎﺕ ﺑﯿﻦ ﺍﻟﻤﻠﻞ/ ﺩﺍﻧﺸﮕﺎﻩ ﺩﻧﻮﺭ/ ﺁﻣﺮﯾﮑﺎ) ﻣﺬﺍﮐﺮﻩ ﮐﻨﻨﺪﻩ ﺍﺭﺷﺪ: ﻋﺒﺎﺱ ﻋﺮﺍﻗﭽﯽ (ﺩﮐﺘﺮﺍﯼ ﺍﻧﺪﯾﺸﻪ ﺳﯿﺎﺳﯽ/ ﺩﺍﻧﺸﮕﺎﻩ ﮐﻨﺖ/ﺍﻧﮕﻠﺴﺘﺎﻥ ) ﻣﻌﺎﻭﻥ : ﻣﺠﯿﺪ ﺗﺨﺖ ﺭﻭﺍﻧﭽﯽ (ﺩﮐﺘﺮﺍﯼ ﻋﻠﻮﻡ ﺳﯿﺎﺳﯽ/ ﺩﺍﻧﺸﮕﺎﻩ ﺑﺮﻥ/ ﺳﻮﺋﯿﺲ ) دو عضو جدید: ﺟﻤﺸﯿﺪ ﻣﻤﺘﺎﺯ ( ﺩﮐﺘﺮﺍﻯ ﺣﻘﻮﻕ ﺑﯿﻦ ﺍﻟﻤﻠﻞ ﻭ ﺣﻘﻮﻕ ﻋﻤﻮﻣﻰ / ﺩﺍﻧﺸﮕﺎﻩ ﭘﺎﺭﯾﺲ) ﻭ ﺍﻣﯿﺮﺣﺴﯿﻦ ﺯﻣﺎﻧﯽ ﻧﯿﺎ ( ﺩﮐﺘﺮﺍﯼ ﻋﺪﺍﻟﺖ ﺟﺰﺍﯾﯽ /ﺩﺍﻧﺸﮕﺎﻩ ﻧﯿﻮﯾﻮﺭﮎ )!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
This Understanding is definitely a win for the current U.S administration. (if the understanding becomes a deal).

whether we consider the projected deal a win or a total capitulation by IRI is highly dependent
upon the incremental sanctions removal deal. but It is likely that the west will not budge much on sanctions.
for IRI however the two sanctions that have huge bite is SWIFT Banking and Oil Sanctions. as far they are concerned the rest do not matter as much.

let's assume all of that is true (big if). if we started the clock last year on the nuclear program; This would be a total loss for the regime.
but if we start the clock back in 2003 when the other deal was signed. This could be considered a mild victory for Khamenie. because no matter how ineffective the centrifuges it would have recognized IRan's right under the NPT to perform some enrichment activity.

but let's not forget 1994 when first the bushehr Power plant deal was signed and the U.S opposed the deal all the way through it coming online a few years ago. if we start the clock back in 1994 this would be an important "victory" for Khamenie.

if we go further to 1983 U.S Barracks bombing. This would be considered an enormous "victory" for IRI. That's because until now khamenie had refused to negotiate with the U.S directly because he said if we give them any points then They will ask us for more on Hezbollah in Iraq, in Afghanistan. for our missile program. and ....

I personally think as with the interim deal Iran will find out quickly that the sanction relief was not exactly what it was supposed to be.
and the pressure will build up internally. there will be a new President in the U.S. remember that every U.S President since World War II has send forces somewhere to bomb some place. That President will be forced to look tough.

Assuming there is a deal, It is likely that this deal will fall apart after 2017 when Rouhani goes out of "power".

Oct 18, 2010
i must admit i am quite amused and entertained by all the humorous
reasoning and spin i read in this thread trying desperately to project
this as a loss for iran.this was a win-win deal for iran and the usa's new
strategic policies in the region and the world at large.the fact of the
matter is the usa needed this deal a lot more than iran needed it so in
the final yards to the goal line it was the usa that had to give.and you
know this is a good deal for iran when the goons on fox news are mad
and foaming at the mouth talking about it.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/04/...-irans-jubilation-over-nuclear-deal-framework

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
In the last 10 years, dollar went from 800 toman to 3000 tomans, our enconomy was completely shattered, and so much pain and suffering for our nation. What did we get at the end ? The ability to have 6100 centrifuges for 15 years !! Just google around and you will see that means nothing in terms of nuclear energy and our previsous ambition that we had in AN era. In fact, you need around 60000 centrifuges to create a 30% uranium enrichment.

We could have had that this nuclear technology without going through so much pain if we had smart politicians. But now we are happy that things are going back to what it was. Is that a victory for our nation ? The only victory is that it is proven that the era of "chaghoo keshi" is over, the era that AN goes to UN and says we do whatever the fuck we want to do.

I might be wrong and I hope that more calmness ("aramesh") comes to our nation. Everyone is so tense in Iran and so skeptic and hopeless for future. Our nation deserves so much better than this.
My cousins are engineers in Iran and make around 2 million toman (700 dollars a month), since their parents died early, how can they afford to buy a small apartment ever ?
I don't live in Iran but I care for our people and future. If a well-educated person can't survive, how average person can ? And yes, some Iranians driver Ferrari too, I know.
My friend has a clininc in Iran and swears the technicians don't have enough money to buy meat for their family, they eat it once or twice a month. He gives them meat for new year and occasions. How sad is that ? Was all of these ambitions worth this ?

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
it is astonishing to see that leaders in Iran can totally lie on Live TV(not spin things as they do in the west.)

The sanction relief program has not even been fully negotiated. and we know Obama can not afford to let all sanctions to be removed.
"همه تحریم***ها لغو می***شود

روحانی: در همان روز اجرای توافق همه تحریم***ها و همه قطعنامه***ها لغو خواهد شد.

از همان روز اجرای توافق همکاری***ها با دنیا هم در چارچوب هسته***ای و دیگر زمینه***ها فصل جدیدی باز خواهد شد."

Dec 30, 2014
Whether or not this deal is successful (e.g. removes sanctions sufficiently for Iran's benefit and slows Iran's nuclear progress for the West's benefit) is something that will not be known, and cannot be known by anyone at this point.

There are too many variables at play: Changes in US/West leadership, Changes in Iran's leadership, events in Russia/Ukraine, events in China/South China Sea, Middle East, etc, etc,. All these factors, and more, will influence the behavior of each party in the future. Trying to forecast global events in the next 3 years is hard enough, let alone in the next 10 years.

What any politician can do is to make the best of the current situation. I think that both Iran and US leadership at this moment accomplished that task fairly successfully.

Iran will get some level of sanctions relief. How much, is anybody's guess at this point. But according to some reports Iran has ~$100B parked outside of Iran. Access to that and eventually access to technology and markets will help the country. Will some connected individuals benefit more than others? Absolutely! But average Iranians will also see improvements to their standard of living. By the way that is the reality in any country.

US will get a slowed down progress in Iran's nuclear program. That is a win for Obama and the US. Any unbiased observer will see that. Of course, their are extreme right wing elements in US that will argue otherwise, but the reality is that this is a good deal for US and the West. Some entities in US may benefit more than others. Oil companies may get new contracts. There are talks for airplane sales. There are also talks of US car companies returning to Iran's market. All this will also benefit the average American. The fact that military action is avoided also benefits the average American by reducing military expenditures which frees up funds for other areas.

Israel/SA axis are the real losers. Israel will lose part of its usefulness to the West. SA and other Arab sheikdoms are the largest beneficiary of the 4 decade long estrangement between US and Iran. With a rapprochement, their usefulness will also be diminished.

All things considered, this is a positive development and as close to a win/win situation, considering the current environment. There will be naysayers. There always will be. And the agreement could still be sunk by the opponents in US, Iran, Arab Sheiks, and Israel. But at this point in time, this deal is a positive development.

Of course, we do have people who speak of democracy, but when confronted with the fact that 90% of Iranians (and apparently majority of Americans) support this deal, they say screw democracy and Iranian people's opinions. I forgot who said it on this board, but they are pretty much like the IR officials, just slightly a different smell!!

Dec 30, 2014
مقایسه تحصیلات تیم مذاکره کننده در دولت روحانی و احمدی نژاد ﺗﯿﻢ ﻗﺒﻠﯽ: ﻣﺴﺌﻮﻝ ﻣﺬﺍﮐﺮﺍﺕ: ﺳﻌﯿﺪ ﺟﻠﯿﻠﯽ (ﺩﮐﺘﺮﺍﯼ ﻣﻌﺎﺭﻑ ﺍﺳﻼﻣﯽ / ﺩﺍﻧﺸﮕﺎﻩ ﺍﻣﺎﻡ ﺻﺎﺩﻕ) ﻣﺬﺍﮐﺮﻩ ﮐﻨﻨﺪﻩ ﺍﺭﺷﺪ: ﻋﻠﯽ ﺑﺎﻗﺮﯼ (ﺩﮐﺘﺮﺍﯼ ﺍﻗﺘﺼﺎﺩ / ﺩﺍﻧﺸﮕﺎﻩ ﺍﻣﺎﻡ ﺻﺎﺩﻕ) ﻣﻌﺎﻭﻥ : ﻣﺤﻤﺪ ﻫﺎﺩﯼ ﺯﺍﻫﺪﯼ ﻭﻓﺎ ( ﺩﮐﺘﺮﺍﯼ ﺍﻗﺘﺼﺎﺩ ﻭ ﺭﺋﯿﺲ ﺩﺍﻧﺸﮑﺪﻩ ﻣﻌﺎﺭﻑ ﺍﺳﻼﻣﯽ ﺩﺍﻧﺸﮕﺎﻩ ﺍﻣﺎﻡ ﺻﺎﺩﻕ)

ﺗﯿﻢ ﻓﻌﻠﯽ؛ ﻣﺴﺌﻮﻝ ﻣﺬﺍﮐﺮﺍﺕ: ﻣﺤﻤﺪ ﺟﻮﺍﺩ ﻇﺮﯾﻒ (ﺩﮐﺘﺮﺍﯼ ﻣﻄﺎﻟﻌﺎﺕ ﺑﯿﻦ ﺍﻟﻤﻠﻞ/ ﺩﺍﻧﺸﮕﺎﻩ ﺩﻧﻮﺭ/ ﺁﻣﺮﯾﮑﺎ) ﻣﺬﺍﮐﺮﻩ ﮐﻨﻨﺪﻩ ﺍﺭﺷﺪ: ﻋﺒﺎﺱ ﻋﺮﺍﻗﭽﯽ (ﺩﮐﺘﺮﺍﯼ ﺍﻧﺪﯾﺸﻪ ﺳﯿﺎﺳﯽ/ ﺩﺍﻧﺸﮕﺎﻩ ﮐﻨﺖ/ﺍﻧﮕﻠﺴﺘﺎﻥ ) ﻣﻌﺎﻭﻥ : ﻣﺠﯿﺪ ﺗﺨﺖ ﺭﻭﺍﻧﭽﯽ (ﺩﮐﺘﺮﺍﯼ ﻋﻠﻮﻡ ﺳﯿﺎﺳﯽ/ ﺩﺍﻧﺸﮕﺎﻩ ﺑﺮﻥ/ ﺳﻮﺋﯿﺲ ) دو عضو جدید: ﺟﻤﺸﯿﺪ ﻣﻤﺘﺎﺯ ( ﺩﮐﺘﺮﺍﻯ ﺣﻘﻮﻕ ﺑﯿﻦ ﺍﻟﻤﻠﻞ ﻭ ﺣﻘﻮﻕ ﻋﻤﻮﻣﻰ / ﺩﺍﻧﺸﮕﺎﻩ ﭘﺎﺭﯾﺲ) ﻭ ﺍﻣﯿﺮﺣﺴﯿﻦ ﺯﻣﺎﻧﯽ ﻧﯿﺎ ( ﺩﮐﺘﺮﺍﯼ ﻋﺪﺍﻟﺖ ﺟﺰﺍﯾﯽ /ﺩﺍﻧﺸﮕﺎﻩ ﻧﯿﻮﯾﻮﺭﮎ )!
Salehi is also part of the team. He holds a Ph.D from MIT.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
State Department "Fact Sheet".

http://personal.crocodoc.com/TnNm4UM

I do know how long it takes Iran to reconstitute centrifuges put in storage.
but I am guessing that once there has been enough breathing room. Ten years is a long time.
but I am pretty sure in ten years Iran will be again Enriching something somewhere.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
State Department "Fact Sheet".

http://personal.crocodoc.com/TnNm4UM

I do know how long it takes Iran to reconstitute centrifuges put in storage.
but I am guessing that once there has been enough breathing room. Ten years is a long time.
but I am pretty sure in ten years Iran will be again Enriching something somewhere.
Iran has agreed to not conduct research and development associated with uranium enrichment at Fordow for 15 years.

I thought they can do research and development in Ferdow. This is confusing, so they can do research for something else ?

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Iran has agreed to not conduct research and development associated with uranium enrichment at Fordow for 15 years.

I thought they can do research and development in Ferdow. This is confusing, so they can do research for something else ?
according to Zarif. Iran will have 1000 remaining units in Ferdow. But they will not be enriching uranium. apparently they can be used to purify some other material. ( I am not expert in this field i don't know the details.) I guess it is just save facing measure for Iran.

Oct 18, 2010
funny thing is some folks here suddenly lose their english comprehension skills.
what a bust

Iran has agreed to reduce by approximately two-thirds its installed centrifuges. Iran willgo from having about 19,000 installed today to 6,104 installed under the deal, with only5,060 of these enriching uranium for 10 years. All 6,104 centrifuges will be IR-1s, Iran’sfirst-generation centrifuge. Iran has agreed to not enrich uranium over 3.67 percent for at least 15 years.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Only one person was stupid enough to do things like that and it was Khomeini because he simply didn't give a shit. Your memory is selective. It was ONLY Khomeini who advocated such crazy takings. His closest people were against him.
Khomeini himself was influenced by some Angals in Sepah Pasdaran and the same people are still around have grown in more power and influence, one reason Khamenei agreed on Rouhani to become as president was to limit these Angals influence so the relation ship with US gets better which he himself had no other choice. The fact that there are some Angals in Sepah Pasdaran that still would love to go to war is not a secret that is their business and that is how they made so much dough during the war. Having said that these are not very smart individuals however.

The Islamic regime would not be stupid enough to endanger its own survival. They are very open about it too. Everything is done in the name of saving the NEZAM. How would closing Hormoz even remotely be considered? They know what comes next after pulling shit like that.
That is why Khamenei agreed on the deal so the so called Nezam survive, if these negotiation collapsed he knew the Nezam was in danger, air strikes would have cause the Nezam be divided and these Angals would have take in charge. The choke hole of Hoemoz would have been the only option for them to threat the west for further air strikes and from that point on anything could happen very dangerous situation which could drag all the power into the global war. They have been taking this as hostage for too long now.

The Iraq war was a different story. They were fairly confident about the outcome and simply got greedy. Even Israel was helping them and the US was indirectly assisting them. It was Khomeini who fucked things up a bit and his faction paid for it. The Islamic regime in power today was in direct opposition to Khomeini's ideas. They emerged after years of being suppressed by Khomeini. The internals of the regime might be clouded, but this particular fact is well known. Khamenei is aligned with factions directly against Khomeini's reactionary ideas.
the Iran-Contra is no secret anymore and is well known fact, but that was only one shipment of American light weapons from Israeli stock pile to Iran in returns of Iran influencing Hezbollah to free the hostages in Lebanon. At the same time Saddam was more of a threat to Israel than Iran and Israel sold some weapons to Iran in early 80's but were minor sales of weapons. The fact that US supported Saddam by 100 times more is no secret and while USSR, China, France, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Brazil, ect... were all very active in shipping up to date weapons to Iraq while Iran was suffering Arms Embargo and got only minor shipment from Israel, China, Pakistan, North korea and Brazil and to some extent Sweden and Italy. In fact majority of the shipment were parts and ammunition and mines while Saddam enjoyed getting supplied in every part of his military funded by Arab countries. It wasn't like Israel was helping Iran, more or less Israel had very minor effect of the war and bombed Saddam nuclear facility not for Iran but for their own security reasons. In fact USA was much more involved in assisting Saddam and Gulf countries and their Navy directly got involved and targeted Iranian Navy.

Oct 18, 2010
it helps to look at the history of the iranian nuclear program and how it is evolved
since 2003.i am copying from readily available sources here.

1. On 21 October 2003, in Tehran, the Iranian government and EU-3 Foreign Ministers issued a statement known as the Tehran Declaration[SUP][92][/SUP] in which Iran agreed to co-operate with the IAEA, to sign and implement an Additional Protocol as a voluntary, confidence-building measure, and to suspend its enrichment and reprocessing activities during the course of the negotiations. The EU-3 in return explicitly agreed to recognize Iran's nuclear rights and to discuss ways Iran could provide "satisfactory assurances" regarding its nuclear power program, after which Iran would gain easier access to modern technology. Iran signed an Additional Protocol on 18 December 2003, and agreed to act as if the protocol were in force, making the required reports to the IAEA and allowing the required access by IAEA inspectors, pending Iran's ratification of the Additional Protocol.

2. Under the terms of the Paris Agreement , on 14 November 2004, Iran's chief nuclear negotiator announced a voluntary and temporary suspension of its uranium enrichment program (enrichment is not a violation of the NPT) and the voluntary implementation of the Additional Protocol, after pressure from the United Kingdom, France, and Germany acting on behalf of the European Union (EU, known in this context as the EU-3).

3.In February 2005, Iran pressed the EU-3 to speed up talks, which the EU-3 refused to do so.[SUP][98][/SUP] The talks made little progress because of the divergent positions of the two sides.[SUP][99][/SUP] Under pressure from US the European negotiators could not agree to allow enrichment on Iranian soil. Although Iranians presented an offer, which included voluntary restrictions on the enrichment volume and output, it was rejected.

4. In early August 2005, after the June election of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as Iran's President, Iran removed seals on its uranium enrichment equipment in Isfahan,[SUP][101][/SUP] which UK officials termed a "breach of the Paris Agreement"[SUP][102][/SUP] though a case can be made that the EU violated the terms of the Paris Agreement by demanding that Iran abandon nuclear enrichment.[SUP][103][/SUP] Several days later, the EU-3 offered Iran a package in return for permanent cessation of enrichment.

5. On 11 April 2006, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announced that Iran had successfully enriched uranium. President Ahmadinejad made the announcement in a televised address from the northeastern city of Mashhad, where he said "I am officially announcing that Iran joined the group of those countries which have nuclear technology." The uranium was enriched to 3.5% using over a hundred centrifuges.

6. The UN Security Council has passed eight resolutions on Iran:
  • Resolution 1696 (31 July 2006) demanded that Iran suspend its uranium enrichment activities,

• Resolution 1737 (23 December 2006) imposed sanctions after Iran refused to suspend its enrichment activities, required Iran to cooperate with IAEA,

• Resolution 1747 (24 March 2007) expanded the list of sanctioned Iranian entities,

• Resolution 1803 (3 March 2008) extended those sanctions to additional persons and entities,

• Resolution 1835 (27 September 2008) reaffirmed the preceding four resolutions,

that brings us to the latest negotiations with p5+1.
here is data from iaea about the number of centrifuges iran has been spinning and using
to enrich uranium since 2007.

[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR="bgcolor: #E6F1E6"]
[TH][h=3]Date of IAEA Inventory[/h][/TH]
[TH][h=3]IR-1 Centrifuges Being Fed with UF6[/h][/TH]
[TH][h=3]Other IR-1 Centrifuges Installed[/h][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]17 Feb 2007[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]656[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]13 May 2007[/TD]
[TD]1,312[/TD]
[TD]820[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]19 Aug 2007[/TD]
[TD]1,968[/TD]
[TD]656[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3 Nov 2007[/TD]
[TD]2,952[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]12 Dec 2007[/TD]
[TD]2,952[/TD]
[TD]?[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]7 May 2008[/TD]
[TD]3,280[/TD]
[TD]2,624[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]30 Aug 2008[/TD]
[TD]3,772[/TD]
[TD]2,132[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]7 Nov 2008[/TD]
[TD]3,772[/TD]
[TD]2,132[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1 Feb 2009[/TD]
[TD]3,936[/TD]
[TD]1,968[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1 Jun 2009[/TD]
[TD]4,920[/TD]
[TD]2,296[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]12 Aug 2009[/TD]
[TD]4,592[/TD]
[TD]3,716[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2 Nov 2009[/TD]
[TD]3,936[/TD]
[TD]4,920[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]31 Jan 2010[/TD]
[TD]3,772[/TD]
[TD]4,838[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]24 May 2010[/TD]
[TD]3,936[/TD]
[TD]4,592[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]28 Aug 2010[/TD]
[TD]3,772[/TD]
[TD]5,084[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5 Nov 2010[/TD]
[TD]4,816[/TD]
[TD]3,610[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]16 Nov 2010[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]~ 8,426[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]22 Nov 2010[/TD]
[TD]~4,592[/TD]
[TD]~3,834[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]20 Feb 2011[/TD]
[TD]~5,184[/TD]
[TD]~2,816[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]14 May 2011[/TD]
[TD]~5,860[/TD]
[TD]~2,140[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]28 Aug 2011[/TD]
[TD]~5,860[/TD]
[TD]~2,140[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2 Nov 2011[/TD]
[TD]~6,208[/TD]
[TD]~1,792[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]19 Feb 2012[/TD]
[TD]8,808[/TD]
[TD]348[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]19 May 2012[/TD]
[TD]8,818[/TD]
[TD]512[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]21 Aug 2012[/TD]
[TD]9,156[/TD]
[TD]270[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]10 Nov 2012[/TD]
[TD]9,156[/TD]
[TD]1,258[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]19 Feb 2013[/TD]
[TD]~8,990[/TD]
[TD]~3,680[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]15 May 2013[/TD]
[TD]~8,990[/TD]
[TD]~4,565[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]24 Aug 2013[/TD]
[TD]9,156[/TD]
[TD]6,260[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]9 Nov 2013[/TD]
[TD]~8,800[/TD]
[TD]~6,620[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]10 Feb 2014[/TD]
[TD]~9,000[/TD]
[TD]~6,420[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]14 May 2014[/TD]
[TD]~9,000[/TD]
[TD]~6,420[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]13 Aug 2014[/TD]
[TD]~9,000[/TD]
[TD]~6,420[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]15 Oct 2014[/TD]
[TD]~9,000[/TD]
[TD]~6,420[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]8 Feb 2015[/TD]
[TD]9,156[/TD]
[TD]6,264[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

so basically iaea verified that iran was using only 9156 centrifuges at natanz for
enrichment in their latest report.based on the deal parameters published yesterday
iran will be using 5062 centrifuges to enrich uranium.i leave the math as an exercise
for the reader.
also note that the demands on iran from 2005-2015 went from 'no enrichment at all'
and the closure of all 'nuclear sites' to admitting iran as a nuclear power able to enrich
uranium on their own soil and no closure whatsoever of any iranian nuclear sites.

these are facts easily verifiable.now go ahead and spin the deal for the uninitiated.

ﺑﺎ ﺍﺭﺯ ﺩﺍﺭﻭ ﺑﺮﺍﯼ ﺑﯿﻤﺎﺭﺍﻥ ﺩﺭﺣﺎﻝ ﻣﺮﮒ ﯾﺎﺭﻭ ﭘﻮﺭﺷﻪ ﻭﻻﻣﺒﻮﺭﮔﯿﻨﯽ ﻭﺍﺭﺩ
ﻣﯿﮑﺮﺩﻩ ﺣﺎﻻ ﻓﮏ ﮐﻦ ﻫﻤﯿﻦ ﻫﺎ ﻣﯿﺨﻮﺍﻥ ﺑﻌﺪ ﺍﺯﺗﻮﺍﻓﻖ ﺑﺮﺍﯼ ﻣﻠﺖ
ﺭﻓﺎﻩ ﻭﺭﻭﻧﻖ ﺍﻗﺘﺼﺎﺩﯼ ﺑﯿﺎﺭﻧﺪ

Dec 30, 2014
To claim that air strikes would not have mattered to people is naive, to say the least.
They are not naive. They are just a small group of Iranian internet warriors who are hateful of Iran, its TM, its people, its culture. It is sad, but true.

Interestingly , this is also the position of the most right-wing nut-jobs in US including Bolton, Cheney, half the Senators, and many others. It is fascinating that the same crowd in US is trying to suppress the rights of LGBT community and roll-back the progress of women's rights, while claiming the Earth is 7000 years old. Apt company for our own internet warriors.