canadian defense minister threatening iran with war

Oct 18, 2010
this would be taken seriously if it wasn't coming from a joke of a regime like the one in canada.listen to 8:30-9:00 where he says he wants his son to visit iran as a citizen not a soldier.

[video=youtube_share;vdkyoblpftA]http://youtu.be/vdkyoblpftA[/video]

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
this would be taken seriously if it wasn't coming from a joke of a regime like the one in canada.listen to 8:30-9:00 where he says he wants his son to visit iran as a citizen not a soldier.

[video=youtube_share;vdkyoblpftA]http://youtu.be/vdkyoblpftA[/video]
Great Speech by Peter MacKay ... Makes me proud to be part of this beautiful country.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
if it wasn't coming from a joke of a regime like the one in canada
The joke of a regime with 30 million people could buy the whole Middle East with change to spare. Oh btw, the joke of a regime has not once executed a single political activist.

How many cans of Tuna fish can your mighty Islamic Republic buy with its AK-47s and space traveling monkeys?

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
You really don't expect me to sit through 23 minutes of this, do you? Even based on the followup posts I have nod idea what this is all about.
He is just saying stupidity will never win over sanity.....and he wants the whole world to know Canada will never side with IR as long as he has anything to say about it.

May 9, 2004
این منظورش از
Free Iran
چیست؟
مگر الان ایران تحت سیطره کشور دیگری است ؟ بهتر بود میگفت دمکراتیک ایران
من وقتی اینها می گویند فری ایران یادم به واردات پلاستیک و صادرات افتابه می افتد
عراق را خوب فری عراق کردند و افغانستان و لیبی را هم خیلی خوب فری کردند نوبت سوریه هم خواهد رسید که خیلی خیلی دارد فیری میشود
جان مادرت دست از فیری کردن ایران بردار
اگر این فیری کردن است ما صدام و قذافی و مبارک بن علی بشار اسد و خامنه ای را به فیری کردن شما ترجیح میدهیم

بله جانم

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Eastern Europe was not formally under Soviet occupation but it was still not free. That's why Radio Free Europe came to be. Occupation comes in many colors and flavors. And one more thing. There is more political freedom in Iraq than in Iran.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
اگر این فیری کردن است ما صدام و قذافی و مبارک بن علی بشار اسد و خامنه ای را به فیری کردن شما ترجیح میدهیم

که خامنه ای جاکش رو با قذافی و صدام و مبارک و بشار اسد و بن علی یکی میدونی آره؟ همه ی اونا با همه ی دیوثی شون حداقل سنگ کشورشونو به سینه میزدن. ادعای میهن دوستی داشتن

منهای چند تا خونه ی خراب و دویست سیصد تا کشته ی جنگی خامنه ای با اشغال ایران توسط نیروی خارجی فرقی نمیکنه. هردوشون جز فقر و بدبختی چیز خاصی ندارن. البته معمولا نیروهای آمیریکایی دنبال شکنجه و زندانی کردن یه سری دانشجو وفعال سیاسی نیستن و به طرز لباس پوشیدن مردم هم کاری ندارن. در ضمن احتمالش هم هست که جاده های مملکت یه مقدار ایمن تر بشه که سالیانه چهل هزار کشته نده. تازه شاید به مردم اجازه بدن که تو ماه رمضون روزه خواری هم بکنن. خدارو چه دیدی؟ شاید بهایی ها هم تونستن آزادانه بگن بهایی هستن. اوووه تازه شاید بذارن اینترنت پرسرعت بدون فیلترینگ هم راه بیفته؟

میگم همچین بدچیزی هم نیستا؟! میخوای به این اربابت خامنه ای بگی یه تکونی به خودش بده تا ملت "فیری کردن" رو بهش ترجیح ندادن؟

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
"canadian defense minister threatening iran with war where he says he wants his son to visit iran as a citizen not a soldier."

Wow, that's some serious deductive reasoning on your part - absolutely brilliant! That's why the West is scared shitless of Iran becoming a nuclear power - the thought of people like you (and you really are one of the smartest regime supporters here) having access to nuclear weapons with that type of deductive reasoning should send chills down everyone's spine from Japan to Alaska!

And I would take this "joke of a regime" over the one in Iran any time and so would 100's of thousands of Iranians who have moved here and the millions that would, if they were given the chance.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
"canadian defense minister threatening iran with war where he says he wants his son to visit iran as a citizen not a soldier."

Wow, that's some serious deductive reasoning on your part - absolutely brilliant! That's why the West is scared shitless of Iran becoming a nuclear power - the thought of people like you (and you really are one of the smartest regime supporters here) having access to nuclear weapons with that type of deductive reasoning should send chills down everyone's spine from Japan to Alaska!

And I would take this "joke of a regime" over the one in Iran any time and so would 100's of thousands of Iranians who have moved here and the millions that would, if they were given the chance.
Deductive reasoning would tell you that not many people live from Japan to Alaska if you go Eastward! :10:
But joking aside, there will be some reasoning coming with nuclear arms. With so many crazy nations having the nukes, Pakis and Indians and Koreans to name a few, how many other nuclear wars we know after the only two that were dropped in 1945 by the most reasonable nation of the history?

The problem of Iran is not a nuclear program although it is the way West has prioritized it. The core of problem is human rights, dictatorship, and corruption, along with an ideology-based foreign policy.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
این منظورش از
Free Iran
چیست؟
مگر الان ایران تحت سیطره کشور دیگری است ؟ بهتر بود میگفت دمکراتیک ایران

GP, Iran has been occupied. There are many types of occupations. Iran needs to become free from Akhunds and their aftabeh mentality (you seem to relate to aftabeh better, so I am speaking your language). It would be much simpler if Iran was occupied by a foreign power.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Deductive reasoning would tell you that not many people live from Japan to Alaska if you go Eastward! :10:.
Yes, I forgot about the possibility that the earth would start rotating in the opposite direction and we would abandon all existing conventions! ;)

But joking aside, there will be some reasoning coming with nuclear arms. With so many crazy nations having the nukes, Pakis and Indians and Koreans to name a few, how many other nuclear wars we know after the only two that were dropped in 1945 by the most reasonable nation of the history?
And how many of those countries are hell bent on the utter destruction of another country with their leaders openly and regularly reiterating it and their citizens calling death to other countries en masse and on a regular basis?!

The problem of Iran is not a nuclear program although it is the way West has prioritized it. The core of problem is human rights, dictatorship, and corruption, along with an ideology-based foreign policy.
Yes, those are the priorities to us Iranians and I wish they were to other countries as well. But ultimately, I guess the threat that IR poses to other countries is not large enough for to register for other countries unless the regime had a nuclear weapon. Even if they prioritized those issues, what do we really want them to do?

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
It seems that the big nosed ugly defence minister of Canada has its supporters within the khaen iranian community. This bihonar guy loves israel more then iran. I really believe this.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
It seems that the big nosed ugly defence minister of Canada has its supporters within the khaen iranian community. This bihonar guy loves israel more then iran. I really believe this.
Right. I'm the one who worships idiots who say Syria is more important than Khuzestan and that Islam comes before Iran!!! Go take a long look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself is a khaen someone who stands to gain financially or ideologically from a specific person or group being in power at the expense of their country, or someone who supports a statement by someone who says they'd rather have their son visit Iran as a citizen than a soldier?!!!

Az ghaddem goftan aghl keh nist jaan dar azzab ast - my angry and disturbed friend.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Yes, I forgot about the possibility that the earth would start rotating in the opposite direction and we would abandon all existing conventions! ;)

And how many of those countries are hell bent on the utter destruction of another country with their leaders openly and regularly reiterating it and their citizens calling death to other countries en masse and on a regular basis?!

Yes, those are the priorities to us Iranians and I wish they were to other countries as well. But ultimately, I guess the threat that IR poses to other countries is not large enough for to register for other countries unless the regime had a nuclear weapon. Even if they prioritized those issues, what do we really want them to do?
Well, the three countries I called as examples are actually the ones that "their leaders openly and regularly reiterating it and their citizens calling death to other countries en masse and on a regular basis". Don't get me wrong on this please, I am not a less IRI-hater than anyone here, but either the West got it all wrong or the agenda is not Iran and Iranians at all as they would like to portray it as such.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
He is just testing you to check how many of you support a war against Iran.
I have said it before: Canada might be a fine place to live in but apart from being America's left nut, its only importance at the world stage is to affect the supply of maple syrup.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Well, the three countries I called as examples are actually the ones that "their leaders openly and regularly reiterating it and their citizens calling death to other countries en masse and on a regular basis". Don't get me wrong on this please, I am not a less IRI-hater than anyone here, but either the West got it all wrong or the agenda is not Iran and Iranians at all as they would like to portray it as such.
Really, leaders of India and Pakistan openly and regularly call for the destruction of another country? I must have missed a lot of important news lately! ;)

Even Lil Kim (who does not yet possess a working nuclear bomb with a delivery system and has not detonated one that is even larger than the biggest conventional bomb) has not "regularly" called for the destruction of another country. He has only gone as far as saying that if they were attacked N. Korea would defend itself.

And the West has never claimed that the agenda is Iran and Iranians. They have been very clear that the agenda is to stop the Iranian regime from having a nuclear weapon. And in that aspect, they have it very right. A nuclear IR will be more detrimental to Iran and Iranians than anything else we have experienced since the Mongol invasion.