canadian defense minister threatening iran with war

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Huh!!! Interesting reminder of why ISP went down the toilet. Sincerely hope that it will recover at some point in the future.
You provide long paragraphs to defend yourself but earlier you said 'hope it will recover' then you change your mind day later and express it partially has, under the new management.

Since I don't read minds, I figured you are a man of your words per earlier post and now I see you bend it whichever it suits your argument. This is speaking from both ends more or less, good luck getting away with it.

I don't care you stay or go but don't you think bragging on your talent and asset is childish, people detect quality easily and there's no need to market yourself unless there's a sense of deficiency on your part. Really!!!

I spoke up as I see a decent flow on these boards here, I don't need to go back and forth with you on this. Namak nashnas nabashim.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2014
You provide long paragraphs to defend yourself but earlier you said 'hope it will recover' then you change your mind day later and express it partially has, under the new management.

Since I don't read minds, I figured you are a man of your words per earlier post and now I see you bend it whichever it suits your argument. This is speaking from both ends more or less, good luck getting away with it.

I don't care you stay or go but don't you think bragging on your talent and asset is childish, people detect quality easily and there's no need to market yourself unless there's a sense of deficiency on your part. Really!!!

I spoke up as I see a decent flow on these boards here, I don't need to go back and forth with you on this. Namak nashnas nabashim.
Sorry, bud. Go back and read my last post and that would be your reply to this post as well. No need to copy and paste on my part. When you learn to have something slightly noteworthy to add, I will be sure to reply. Until then....

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Sorry, bud. Go back and read my last post and that would be your reply to this post as well. No need to copy and paste on my part. When you learn to have something slightly noteworthy to add, I will be sure to reply. Until then....
OK Mr Amber Heard. You are right on all accounts. See no need for continuation. You feel I have the time to go back and read your posts? think again.

Dec 30, 2014
كاربران گرامى كه كانادا احساساتشان رو جريحه دار كرده:

آدرس سفارت کانادا در تهران، خیابان مطهری، خیابان شهید سرافراز، پلاک ۵۷ است

طناب و قلاده و دستكش به عهده خودتون
And those celebrating this cancellation are invited to join the party at the senior citizen camp in Tirana. I hear Mrs. President Rajavi will be doing a lap dance for fat Mike. Rudy the Ghouli will be cross dressing.......Its going to be wild. Be there!
1654184942816.png

Note: Roosari is mandatori for women attendees, but color blue is reserved for Mrs. President

Last edited:

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
كاربران گرامى كه كانادا احساساتشان رو جريحه دار كرده:

آدرس سفارت کانادا در تهران، خیابان مطهری، خیابان شهید سرافراز، پلاک ۵۷ است

طناب و قلاده و دستكش به عهده خودتون

nokhod siah searching members are frustrated. IRs tactics is boldening Rajavi during hard times to scare Iranians.. not hard to detect their peons with the same mode of operation.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
And those celebrating this cancellation are invited to join the party at the senior citizen camp in Tirana. I hear Mrs. President Rajavi will be doing a lap dance for fat Mike. Rudy the Ghouli will be cross dressing.......Its going to be wild. Be there!
View attachment 45646

Note: Roosari is mandatori for women attendees, but color blue is reserved for Mrs. President
So what is your logic here ?
Cancellation of Iran soccer with Canada = Supporting Mojahdein.
Hala after 10 days, have they found a replacement ? No more needs to be said.