Carlos Queiroz the mastermind Chess player

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
umadam in thread fekr kardam Akhbare Jadid az CQ hast.
3 safeh davaa khoondam, goozpich shodam, aslan nafahmidam asle davaa sare chiye bood?
Totaly Daei jan Napelonized. Yazida... veeel konid. Injoori Gir nadid be ham.

Here is my magnificent 7 take on the issues:

1- Qatar did nothing wrong to get the world cup. Qatar (buyer) just followed the exact kurupt instruction of FIFA (Dealer), how to get / buy the world cup.

2- Arabs have influence in AFC, but if we show up at Asian Cup, with power and win the matches fair and square, their will be little they can do.

3- If an Iranian logs on ISP to comment on Iranian football, it means a lot to him /her, or else they would'nt be here.

4- Living outside Iran, all diverse opinions on TM, reminds me of also how diverse Iranians live outside as minorities. Some participate in society, others do nothing but blame the system for their shitty life. So the discussions here are actualy pretty healthy and mirror us all well. Nothings wrong about that, If we can keep the good tone.

5- Team melli's short come for last 20-30 years has made TM become the "Motad Nephew", who you are embarresed by present, but proud of earliy clean days.

6- CQ has started a project, rebuilding the team, starting from the back (goal keeper and defenders) which I think is cool, and it paid of against ARG. But after 4 years, its time to move on, take the next step to improve midfield, so our good attackers can act as attackers. Lets face it....What Sardar, Saman, Mehdi and Karim sacrifized at WC is unbeliveable..... All for love toward Iran. What CQ asked them to do, was the same if you asked Messi to be the goaly of the team. With all respect for TM, I as a 9'er, 25 years younger, I would NEVER EVER join CQ's team, knowing I would play way out of position and embarrese my self. Dame Sardar & Co garm. But it is REALY time for CQ to take the next step and improve our attack. Remember we were only 1 goal away to win our group.

7- Within few years CQ will be gone, and then I hope Either Vahid Hashemian or Mahdavikia with FIFA coaching skills overtake and build uppon that.

Until then lets get some more Legionnaires and enjoy our Forum here at ISP.

Nov 24, 2002
6- CQ has started a project, rebuilding the team, starting from the back (goal keeper and defenders) which I think is cool, and it paid of against ARG. But after 4 years, its time to move on, take the next step to improve midfield, so our good attackers can act as attackers. Lets face it....What Sardar, Saman, Mehdi and Karim sacrifized at WC is unbeliveable..... All for love toward Iran. What CQ asked them to do, was the same if you asked Messi to be the goaly of the team. With all respect for TM, I as a 9'er, 25 years younger, I would NEVER EVER join CQ's team, knowing I would play way out of position and embarrese my self. Dame Sardar & Co garm. But it is REALY time for CQ to take the next step and improve our attack. Remember we were only 1 goal away to win our group.

7- Within few years CQ will be gone, and then I hope Either Vahid Hashemian or Mahdavikia with FIFA coaching skills overtake and build uppon that.

Until then lets get some more Legionnaires and enjoy our Forum here at ISP.
That is why i don't get Azmoun bashing, when a coach play a hyper-defensive system, the ones who pay are offensive players, because it affects their numbers and therefore their values. Could you imagine for a second if any Vatani coach was going to ask Azmoun, Taremi, Karim to press that deep and they would have agreed on this? no fcking way.

Also with all due respect toKia, Hashemian or the rest. Iran will always need a foreigner coach, i mean quality ones. So no to any Vatani coach.

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Exactly what i have been saying ! NO ONE is denying what CQ did for Iran and our football, but UNLESS he changes his mentality, we need a better coach to take us to the next level.

Now, some can say, no one would coach Iran and if CQ leaves Ali Parvin takes over, that is a different debates, YES 100%, I rather CQ stays *IF* Ali Parvin is going to take care !

Feb 4, 2005
Best case scenario: CQ extends until WC 2022 and take Hashemian and Kia (now coach of Hamburg U21) as part of his staff for a year and then they can take over. Both well trained (in Germany), experienced by then and well respected in football community

Nov 24, 2002
Rumors suggest IFF is and was in negotiation with Dalic, remember he was very very close to become EsEs Coach before taking over Croatia.

My only favorite VIC was the late IVIC., this guy Dalic only coached in Persian Gulf countries and had decent success, and now with such a talented Croatia team, everyone making a big deal out of him.

That is why i don't get Azmoun bashing, when a coach play a hyper-defensive system, the ones who pay are offensive players, because it affects their numbers and therefore their values. Could you imagine for a second if any Vatani coach was going to ask Azmoun, Taremi, Karim to press that deep and they would have agreed on this? no fcking way.

Also with all due respect toKia, Hashemian or the rest. Iran will always need a foreigner coach, i mean quality ones. So no to any Vatani coach.
Mashtnaghi said the best. Nowadays these players pay so much attention to the social media. Has he done what CQ asked him to do then that's it, mission accomplished. the rest is Bache Bazi and unprofessional especially at his age.

Rumors suggest IFF is and was in negotiation with Dalic, remember he was very very close to become EsEs Coach before taking over Croatia.

My only favorite VIC was the late IVIC., this guy Dalic only coached in Persian Gulf countries and had decent success, and now with such a talented Croatia team, everyone making a big deal out of him.
and he got a contract until 2020. I doubt it if Croatia let the guy go before Euro unless both him and FA get a juicy $$$$ which I doubt Iran would be able to do that.

Nov 24, 2002
and he got a contract until 2020. I doubt it if Croatia let the guy go before Euro unless both him and FA get a juicy $$$$ which I doubt Iran would be able to do that.
Yeah, i doubt it happens now. Also coaching such a talented Croatia side, you kind of question what this guy can do with another team. He never coached in anything outside middle east and some crappy leagues, at least a guy like Bilic was coaching in EPL, and Besiktas.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
گل ایران به اسپانیا شده که همه دنیا دیدند آفساید بود، اما تقریبا تمام ملی‌پوشان ما هنوز به تبعیت از سرمربی تیم ملی می‌گویند گل عزت‌اللهی در شرایط صحیح به ثمر رسید! علیرضا جهانبخش در این مورد می‌گوید: «کی‌روش از یک زاویه این گل را به ما نشان داد که دیدیم درست بوده.»

You guys know which angle that is?

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Best case scenario: CQ extends until WC 2022 and take Hashemian and Kia (now coach of Hamburg U21) as part of his staff for a year and then they can take over. Both well trained (in Germany), experienced by then and well respected in football community
Have you seen that film " a beautiful mind " by Russell crow ?
it's about you and your mind ! :)

I like what you said :love:

Vahid and Kia ...two beautiful minds !

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=409751

سرمربی تیم ملی چند ماه است که حقوقی دریافت نکرده است.

به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛ مهدی تاج رییسفدراسیون فوتبال در جدیدترین گفت و گوی خود با روزنامه همشهری ورزشی،پرده از رازیبرداشته که تا به حال کسی درباره اش صحبت نکرده بود.
تاج گفته است که حساب کارلوس کی روش چند ماه است کهمسدود شده و سرمربی تیم ملی از اول سال تا کنون هیچ حقوقی دریافت نکرده.
کارلوس کی روش طی این چندماه در حالی برای منافعتیم ملی جنگید و ایران را به جام جهانی برد و بهترین نتیجه تاریخ این تیم را دراین رقابت ها رقم زد که دلاری دریافت نکرده بود.کی روش که در زماناردوی تیم ملی شب تا صبح بیدار می نشست و به همراه دستیارانش برنامه های تیم راتدوین می کرد،هیچ گله و صحبتی بابت حقوقش نکرده بود و الان ۵ ماه بعد از آغاز سال۹۷ رییس فدراسیون فوتبال است که درباره این مطلب صحبت می کند.
کی روش طی این مدت هرجا که گلایه کرد و فریاد کشید،نه برای جیب شخصی خود بلکه برای منافع تیم ملی بود.جایی که به او قول دادهبودند از ۵ اردیبهشت می تواند بازیکنان داخلی را در تمرین داشته باشد اما به دلیل مسابقاتلیگ قهرمانان آسیا این خواسته مهم برآورده نشد و او مجبور شد با ۳ بازیکن تمریناتشرا پیگیری کند.
منتقدین ایرانی و خارجی کارلوس کی روش که شاید اگرحقوق شان یکی دو ماه عقب بیفتد،زمین و زمان را به هم می دوزند،حالا چه نظری در این مورد خواهند داشت؟اینکه کی روش هرچه فریاد زده نه برای منافع شخصی که برای تیم ملی،شاگردانش و برای ایران بوده است.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=409787

حساب بانکی کارلوس کی‌روش مسدود شد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛ حساب بانکی کارلوس کی روش در سوییس به دلیل تحریم های آمریکا مسدود شده است. پس از بلوکه شدن حساب ۷۰۰ هزار دلاری کی روش در امارات، سرمربی تیم ملی تمام حساب های شخصی خود را به بانکی در سوییس منتقل کرد اما پس از تحریم ها و پول هایی که از ایران برای او در این بانک فرستاده می شد، بانک سوییس حساب کی روش را مسدود کرده است.
کی روش قرار است برای ارائه توضیحات درباره اینکه ماجرای پولهای فرستاده شده از ایران برای او، به بانک سوییس برود. کی روش در جام جهانی هم بارها نسبت به تحریم های ایران و بازیکنان تیم ملی انتقاد کرده بود. او معتقد بود تحریم های سیاسی نباید وارد فوتبال و ورزش شود.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
The italian club, Gialloblu were relegated to Serie D after being declared bankrupt in 2015, but will return to Serie A after three successive promotions.

Doubt they achieved it playing Quiroz-style football..

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
The italian club, Gialloblu were relegated to Serie D after being declared bankrupt in 2015, but will return to Serie A after three successive promotions.

Doubt they achieved it playing Quiroz-style football..
umm they were the most defensive side in SerieB and actually scored the least among teams at top.