Carlos Queiroz the mastermind Chess player

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
I'm all for it...rolling their skirt up 😄 🤣 😄
As long as there's no shocking surprise!
یارو داشت گُشاد گُشاد راه می رفت و با خودش می گفت : چی فکر می کردیم چی شد
ازش پرسیدند : داستان چیه ؟
گفت : من آرزو می کردم که ننه ام بمیره ، بابام یک زن ِ جوون بگیره شب ها بابام و روزها من حال کنیم
بد شانسی شد ، بابام مرد.ننه ام یک شوهر کرده که شب ها با ننه ام حال می کنه و روزها هم با من
چی فکر می کردیم چی شد

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Egypt have played 3 extra time games knocking out 3 top teams in Ivory Coast , Morocco & Cameroon.

They have been real good at nullifying their opponents' points of strength. Egypt had to face very few real threats in their 3 knockout games against 3 top teams.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
What a fantastic game by Egypt. What passion and delivery by CQ He received two yellow cards within a 5 min period and on the 2nd yellow got the red. This man shows so much heart and passion and has proven himself with this side going to the final. Its amazing how they will face Senegal in the final and then 2 times in March for the WCQ. The true drama of football. And I have to add that it seems a lot of burning and discomfort is coming from the hater of this great coach. Its always good to see progress and how Egypt is doing under him with so much progress in place and reaching the finals. Haters will hate, but at the same time will also burn here and there!

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
Egypt in the final, finished 0-0 and won in PK. They now face Senegal for the trophy!

CQ was appointed the Coach of Egypt on Sep 2021, Hossam El Badry was the previous coach. If we apply the same logic we apply to CQ for Iran, is it right to say, Egypt success is the fruit of El Badry?;) Being biased is a real bitch!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Egypt in the final, finished 0-0 and won in PK. They now face Senegal for the trophy!

CQ was appointed the Coach of Egypt on Sep 2021, Hossam El Badry was the previous coach. If we apply the same logic we apply to CQ for Iran, is it right to say, Egypt success is the fruit of El Badry?;) Being biased is a real bitch!
LoL

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004

2 years and not very successful. Indeed biased is a real bitch. Apples should be compared to apples!

uhl

Jun 20, 2021
What a fantastic game by Egypt. What passion and delivery by CQ He received two yellow cards within a 5 min period and on the 2nd yellow got the red. This man shows so much heart and passion and has proven himself with this side going to the final. Its amazing how they will face Senegal in the final and then 2 times in March for the WCQ. The true drama of football. And I have to add that it seems a lot of burning and discomfort is coming from the hater of this great coach. Its always good to see progress and how Egypt is doing under him with so much progress in place and reaching the finals. Haters will hate, but at the same time will also burn here and there!
Lmao you guys are actually watching Egypt games? :LOL:
Man this is some real cult shit right here.

“the passion” “the heart” “the delivery”
“All hail the leader”

Dude at least wait until he wins before getting all passionate. (Unless you have some doubt ;))

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
2 years and not very successful. Indeed biased is a real bitch. Apples should be compared to apples!
So in less than 5 months CQ was able to turn Egypt around and get them to the FINAL, but in 8 years, he achieved ZERO progress with Iran ?
Did we make it out of our group? NO
Did we make the final of Asian Cup? NO

Can you please let me know RESULT WISE, just PLEASE focus on RESULT, what did CQ achieve for Iran which was a progress?

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
Lmao you guys are actually watching Egypt games? :LOL:
Man this is some real cult shit right here.

“the passion” “the heart” “the delivery”
“All hail the leader”

Dude at least wait until he wins before getting all passionate. (Unless you have some doubt ;))
For me it doesnt matter if he wins or lose, as long as we apply the same logic on how we judge him! In Iran 8 years, he achieved NOTHING NEW, out for 3 YEARS and still people say, the result TODAY is the FRUIT OF HIS WORK !

Appointed Egypt coach less than 5 months ago, and now Egypt in the final is the fruit of his work! like I dont get it! As I said, being biased is a real bitch :)