Carlos Queiroz the mastermind Chess player

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I think it's time for him to move on.

He has been very disappointing with his selection and tactics, only thing that he managed to turn around was to bring back discipline and unity but on the pitch he didn't or couldn't deliver.
Having said that I think Skocic would not have been any better and perhaps a lot worse, he lost authority with players and couldn't handle them.

PajamNL

Football Fan
Oct 18, 2002
The Netherlands, The Hague
I would like to see CQ with another chance at AC, but he has to select newcomers for our defense and midfield.
We are in a transition period and we need to find new blood.

How cool would it be if the next AC would be in a Free Iran with our real flag? #Dreams

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
I think it's time for him to move on.

He has been very disappointing with his selection and tactics, only thing that he managed to turn around was to bring back discipline and unity but on the pitch he didn't or couldn't deliver.
Having said that I think Skocic would not have been any better and perhaps a lot worse, he lost authority with players and couldn't handle them.
Skocic got us to the World Cup. We could so easily have been eliminated in the first round after the Wilmots disaster. Skocic instilled a calmness and belief in the team that I had not seen much of before. The game against Lebanon when we were down 1-0 due to a freak goal and Berianvand’s brain fart was the key for me. When the arabs started their usual grass rolling shit, many other iran past teams would have reacted in frustration and we’ve witnessed these types of games in the past where we have lost a player to red cards and lost the match.
Anyway, a coach that got us to world cup more than deserves the chance to get a ticket there regardless. He also showed that he had the balls to bench Taremi and Beiranvand.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
Skocic got us to the World Cup. We could so easily have been eliminated in the first round after the Wilmots disaster. Skocic instilled a calmness and belief in the team that I had not seen much of before. The game against Lebanon when we were down 1-0 due to a freak goal and Berianvand’s brain fart was the key for me. When the arabs started their usual grass rolling shit, many other iran past teams would have reacted in frustration and we’ve witnessed these types of games in the past where we have lost a player to red cards and lost the match.
Anyway, a coach that got us to world cup more than deserves the chance to get a ticket there regardless. He also showed that he had the balls to bench Taremi and Beiranvand.
I strongly believe (while we are never going to find out) if Skocic was the coach, Iran would qualify from the group.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I strongly believe (while we are never going to find out) if Skocic was the coach, Iran would qualify from the group.
I on the hand believe what Skocic should have done if he were still the coach would be to resign as TM coach for solidarity with Iranian people.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Considering Asia is getting 8 direct and 1 qualifying spot for the next world cup, I really dont think Saudi is going to have any problem qualifying for 2026.
We are talking about advancing from group stage not qualifying for World Cup.

what are your thoughts on SA coach Renard?
He failed to advance from group stage in 2014, 2018 and 2022 with 3 different teams. Is he a bad coach?

Last edited:

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
We are talking about advancing from group stage not qualifying for World Cup.
Then he should be snatched by a team looking to qualify for next World Cup soon. Perhaps Saudi Arabia.
Sorry I was replying to your post where you said "a team looking to qualify for the next world cup"

what are your thoughts on SA coach Renard?
He failed to advance from group stage in 2014, 2018 and 2022 with 3 different teams. Is he a bad coach?
Honestly I don't follow or watch SA football or him closely to be able to say if he is a good/bad coach.
If he has been the coach for 8-10 years and has not achieved anything and the team is not progressing, then I say he is probably not a good coach for that team. Again though, I don't watch SA enough to have formed an opinion about their coach.

Last edited:
If you get your team to play the same football for the last 10 years or so then you never get advanced from their group even if you play 10 More WorldCup.

- Of course, CQ will still be around for 2026 when half of Asia qualifies and then maybe and maybe he can get the team to the next round as the third team in the group.

- Wales underestimated this team based on England's result.

- Let's see what happens in 7-8 Months from now in Qatar 2023.

- Speaking of Wales, It was Iran vs. Wales when for the first time I went to the Aryamehr Stadium almost a year before the fooking Revolution, We lost the game though. I was so little but I can clearly remember.

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
کسی به کی‌روش نگفت که چه طوری از انگلیس ۶ تا خوردی!

سرمربی سابق تیم ملی درباره عملکرد ایران در جام جهانی صحبت کرد.
1670252012599.png
به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛ محمد مایلی‌کهن، سرمربی سابق تیم ملی در گفتگو با خبرآنلاین از عملکرد کارلوس کی‌روش انتقاد کرد: من اسمی از کسی نمی آورم اما اگر می خواهیم سرمربی ایرانی بگذاریم باید حمایتش کنیم.به نظرم برای این مسابقات اگر سرمربی ایرانی داشتیم بهتر نتیجه می گرفتیم.باز هم می گویم اگر من مایلی کهن سرمربی ایران بودم چشمم را در می آوردید اما کسی به کی روش چیزی نگفت که چه طوری از انگلیس ۶ تا خوردی! او حتی یک عذرخواهی ساده هم نکرد. مقصر بود و باید اشتباه خودش را گردن می گرفت.کی روش همیشه طلب کار بوده و این بار هم همین طور بود.او حرف هایی می زند که اتفاقا من بلدم خیلی قشنگ تر از آن را بزنم.او فقط دنبال دلار می گردد.دلار ۳۶ هزارتومانی.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
کسی به کی‌روش نگفت که چه طوری از انگلیس ۶ تا خوردی!

سرمربی سابق تیم ملی درباره عملکرد ایران در جام جهانی صحبت کرد.
View attachment 46450
به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛ محمد مایلی‌کهن، سرمربی سابق تیم ملی در گفتگو با خبرآنلاین از عملکرد کارلوس کی‌روش انتقاد کرد: من اسمی از کسی نمی آورم اما اگر می خواهیم سرمربی ایرانی بگذاریم باید حمایتش کنیم.به نظرم برای این مسابقات اگر سرمربی ایرانی داشتیم بهتر نتیجه می گرفتیم.باز هم می گویم اگر من مایلی کهن سرمربی ایران بودم چشمم را در می آوردید اما کسی به کی روش چیزی نگفت که چه طوری از انگلیس ۶ تا خوردی! او حتی یک عذرخواهی ساده هم نکرد. مقصر بود و باید اشتباه خودش را گردن می گرفت.کی روش همیشه طلب کار بوده و این بار هم همین طور بود.او حرف هایی می زند که اتفاقا من بلدم خیلی قشنگ تر از آن را بزنم.او فقط دنبال دلار می گردد.دلار ۳۶ هزارتومانی.
In chi migeh digeh :D