Champions League Draw (ALL THE WAY TO FINAL)

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Quarter-finals:

Liverpool v Juventus
Milan v Inter
Lyon v PSV
Chelsea v Bayern

Semi-finals:

Bayern/Chelsea v Liverpool/Juventus
Lyon/PSV v Milan/Inter

karimi_nr1

Bench Warmer
Mar 14, 2005
BELIVE ME..!! when i say this i already know who the winner is..!! you may belive me or not..!! but what i will say here will come true 100 % BELIVE IT and REMEMBERD i said this okey..!!

The Champions League winner this year will be Lyon..!! whether you like it or not..!! you will see Lyon raise the trofy this year..!!

MARK MY WORDS..!!

i swear to god...that before Euro 2004 started i Quessed that Greece would win it..i SWEAR To god..!! noone belive me..but i was the one who laughed at them at the end..!!

i know that Lyon will win this year..!! you will see that i were right ...

halftime

Bench Warmer
Nov 24, 2004
If Milan gets through this one, I think they have the best chance to win it. They look a very strong side.

Go Iran

karimi_nr1

Bench Warmer
Mar 14, 2005
Babak G said:
Karimi jaan,
haha calm down.

Lyon might upset the odds to lift it, who knows.
But I can see PSV upsetting them too!
i like PSV..!! but Lyon have been soo powerful soo far in this tournament that is suprised many persons and i see lyon lifting this one..!! :)

biig dissepointment from spain though..!! powerhouses like

Deportivo-Real Madrid-Barcelona ALREADY out..!! thats a BIG failiure

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Milan and Inter??????? :eek: Noooooooooooo, why??? :( and then Lyon and PSV!!!!!!!!! Lucky Ba*tards!!!!!!!! :mad:

That goes to Chelsea too. They should have met an italian team to show them what's up! I'm not sure if Bayern Munich can win!

Although I have to say...BYE BYE Liverpool! ;)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
ag damnnnnnnn! Inter vs Milan?!!and then Chelsea vs Bayern?!thats the worst draw!

Chelsea vs Juve is very possible in Semi Final..Battle of best goalkeepers!!
gooo Chelsea all the way!!

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
but their offence is nothing like barca's!

milan has the best team in terms of players,with chelsea second and juventus third.

its gonna be exciting.

Nov 9, 2004
karimi_nr1 said:
BELIVE ME..!! when i say this i already know who the winner is..!! you may belive me or not..!! but what i will say here will come true 100 % BELIVE IT and REMEMBERD i said this okey..!!

The Champions League winner this year will be Lyon..!! whether you like it or not..!! you will see Lyon raise the trofy this year..!!

MARK MY WORDS..!!

i swear to god...that before Euro 2004 started i Quessed that Greece would win it..i SWEAR To god..!! noone belive me..but i was the one who laughed at them at the end..!!

i know that Lyon will win this year..!! you will see that i were right ...
If they don't, i'll be laughing at u!!

Nov 9, 2004
Behdad said:
That Inter - Milan game gonna be good!!!!
It might be good, and it might not. One reason it might be good is cuz it's a derby. A reason it might not be good is cuz they're both Italian teams (ZzzzZZZzz).

But remember the Roma-Lazio game?? That game rocked, and it was really beautiful plus tons of scenes. So i hope this one will be like that too.

Nov 9, 2004
Chelsea had trouble grabbing a tie from Arsenal in Highbury, while Arsenal didn't have Viera, Lyjunberg, or Lehmann!! And then we see Bayern Beat Arsenal 3-1!! I would have to say bye bye to Chelsea, just watch.

Final Bayern-Juventus: Bayern will win it!