Champions League Draw (ALL THE WAY TO FINAL)

averageniceguy

National Team Player
Apr 14, 2003
north pole (almost)
Ali(ISP) said:
for your information, no one calls them chelski anymore!! that was all last season man!! u need to catch up ;)
im sorry, that was like soooo 2004 :D

barca lost only because theyre defense had holes. terrible holes.

bayern defense consists of lizarazu (who is on form again), the marvellous lucio, a kovac on top form, either sagnol or salihamidzic.

too bad that demichelis will miss the first leg; he has been on top form recently. but since Frings will be available again, theres not much to worry about.

and hey, who said something about their offence? ever heard of ballack, ze roberto, makaay?

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
averageniceguy said:
im sorry, that was like soooo 2004 :D

barca lost only because theyre defense had holes. terrible holes.

bayern defense consists of lizarazu (who is on form again), the marvellous lucio, a kovac on top form, either sagnol or salihamidzic.

too bad that demichelis will miss the first leg; he has been on top form recently. but since Frings will be available again, theres not much to worry about.

and hey, who said something about their offence? ever heard of ballack, ze roberto, makaay?
chelsea will crush bayern with drogba and robben back in the team.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Barcelona is a great team but I think Bayern Munich is a much more experienced team than Barcelona is at the moment. However if not against Bayern Munich, Chelsea will definitly be soorakh later on anyways and that is because of the teams I see up there (Inter, Milan, Juventus, Bayern Munich?)!

Chelsea doesn't have a chance against the first 3 at least!

Nov 9, 2004
Ali(ISP) said:
chelsea will crush bayern with drogba and robben back in the team.
No they won't... Chelsea couldn't beat Arsenal even with Drogba, Robben, duff... And plus Arsenal didn't have Viera, ljunberg, lehmann....
Bayern 2-0 Chelsea, just watch.