Che mikoneh in IMAN MOBALI

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Mobali on the wing is a waste..

he is perfect in center as he is a great playmaker..
nekounam showed that he can do great alongside karimi, so he can do even better alongside mobali.
let zandi stay where he is.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Well Zandi doesnt start an attack that much from left wing. I guess thats why he was replaced by Nikbakht..Zandi is great working with midfielders and starting from there,but he surely isnt a Mahdavikia in left wing,u know.

Putting Mobali as a playmaker may work well,but putting Karimi as a striker wont be as effective(as having him as playmaker) I think. we gotta try them both in a Friendly game and 30..

peyz

Bench Warmer
Oct 11, 2004
1- farsi zaban jan,

I said those 2 weeks, coz , as I explained, this was the period that he played UNLIKE his usual game.

and before and after these 2 weeks, he has played his rather selfish, individualistic, ..... football.

2- yes, watching dribbling and "la'ee"s and ... is very entertaining.
especially kids get a thrill out of it, and think the world of it !!
but lets not lose sight of the MAIN goal here.
the main thing is the TEAM and its performance.

if I want to get entertained watching tricks with balls, I'd go to a circus.
I'm sure the monkeys could do as well a job.

but "football" and most critical, TM is very dear to me, is much too impotant, is a different matter.
no playing around here.
this is a NATION and its flag we're talking about.
this is the PRIDE of the ppl of this nation we're playing with.
an individual shd not matter. he shd be solved into the whole, which is the TEAM.
and I'm afriad, karimi has NOT made this transition !..... well , apart from those "2 weeks" !

3- and by bringing Daei, I dont know what you're getting at.
I am not comparing anyone with daei.

I am talking about just who is more beneficial to TM.

4- farsi zaban jan.
I dont know and will not comment on where and how you have seen karimi take shots better than most players in the WORLD (??!?!?!)
I dont even bother to watch his club games, coz it is unimportant to me.
but lets just say, he just doesnt "feel" like performing this way for TM.

and if you claim that he is "capable of such, at any given moment" ... then he's now accused of selling TM short.
then he just refuses to apply himself when playing for TM .
mind you, I'm just going by your "assumptions" here..

( and once again you bring in Daei !!!
who has nothing to do with this issue.
just becoz we have an under-performing captain, shd that mean we shd have another one also?
where's the logic in that? )

----------------------------

as you see, for me the top priority is the TEAM, not the player.
even if daei plays badly, I ask for his subbing.
or mobaali or nekounam or kia, or ... .
all of whom are my favorite players.

but none of them matter when TM is playing.
I dont go by a fanboy's standards of nuber of la'ees or dribbles, or ... that merely thril and serve nothing to the team.

I'd rather see a player pass the ball ( preferably with least number of contact ) even if it seems boring and unattractive, but gets the job done.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Niloufar said:
Well Zandi doesnt start an attack that much from left wing. I guess thats why he was replaced by Nikbakht..Zandi is great working with midfielders and starting from there,but he surely isnt a Mahdavikia in left wing,u know.

Putting Mobali as a playmaker may work well,but putting Karimi as a striker wont be as effective(as having him as playmaker) I think. we gotta try them both in a Friendly game and 30..

zandi can at least play as a left midfield offensively and do a lot for the team.
he is also left footed..

mobali on the other hand is rather a central playmaker and his deep passes, his vision on the field and his shot make him a better player in 4-4-2 playing in central midfield.

he is a complete waste on the wing..

Agha Sepehr

Bench Warmer
Jan 23, 2005
Rome
Ofcourse Karimi is an excellent player who has world class technique a player with his quality can surely pass and shoot well, it is too bad that Karimi if he would practice his passing and shooting he would be an more complete player, i am not saying he cant shoot or pass wich he defenitly can.
But Mobali shooting is just phenomenon i have seen so many games from him where he amazes me with his shootings and passing skills, what is also very important is that he is two footed.
Westwienmakulin i agree with your post that Karimi can move forward an play as second striker and mobali can play as central attacking midfielder.
But i also belive that mobali can play as left midfielder better than the current Nikbath because mobali is two footed he can be of much importance on that position but still Mobali true position is central midfield as a playmaker,
I truly belive that a good coach can play Mobali, Karimi,Zandi in starting line up because all three are very different players awhom are outstanding then we will have an excellent TM.
But not playing Mobali at all as Branco does is just wrong and wasting a wonderful talent.

Nov 24, 2002
It is good to see people can see iman mobali talents .. Some people said : he was some time on & off in TM, tell me a player who was always 100%, just take a look the games that mobali played for TM and as long as he came as sub he had direct infleunce in the game..

As some well mentioned is not the question of benching karimi, ali karimi is MAIN part of TM, worse day of karimi can also help our team , good exmeple is 2 beautiful passes to vahid and javad nekounam in both qualification games ..

Even both mobali and karimi play similar position i would rather to have both on the field , then i like also zandi start to play in FCK and have him on the left beside nekounam and mobali beside karimi

something like this

mirza

kaabi-yahya-rezaei-nosrati

kia-nekounam-zandi

karimi-mobali

hashemian ..

bench: Mohammadi, navidkia, nikbakht, borhani, enayati, taghipour, kameli, kazemian ,alavi, badavi....

With what i see right now mobali should indeed start over navidkia , zandi if he continue to warm the bench .. then he will lose his starting place later (hope not )..

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Try and tell that to that retarded puppet branko Ivanhaavij !! he seem to disagree with the majority of Iranian football experts and fans ,he plays out of form Navidkia and ignores this shinning example of talent who is at the peak of his game ,just like the way Enayati is ignored .
He goes to Italy to watch Rezayee play ! but ignores iran league and doesen't give a monkey about it . there is no question that Navidkia is a great player but having been out for so long with serious injury and not playing at club level , he is not match fit .