Classless bastards

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007

ترجمه : درخواستی از طرف نانسی اجرم : شما اجازه ورود به سایت رسمی نانسی اجرم را ندارید چون شما از کشور کثیف ایران هستید. گمشو و دیگه سعی نکن وارد بشی. A request from Nancy Ajram , You are not allowed to enter nancy ajram official website , becos you are from Dirty country (Iran) So Go Away and dont try again !

توضیح : این متن فقط برای دوستانی که از ایران وارد سایت
بشوند نمایش داده میشود و سایت برای کشورهای دیگر باز است و مشکلی وجود ندارد.

F*king Webmaster.

Az key ta hala Nancy Ajram adam shodeh, ugly bit*ch!!!!

Last edited:

Neo

Banned
May 20, 2007
A Galaxy ,far far away
ey vayy..didi chi shood ,,hala man chikar konam age nanacy ajram mano to web sitesh rah nade??? yani az in bad bakhti ham bishtar mishe??? hess mikonam dige donya be akhar reside..khoda ya akhe cheraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
Who on god's earth is "Nancy" Ajram? Some hooker from downtown Ghazvin? :D

Btw...loving the grammar.

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
Sir Alex did this actaully happen to you ?
No man, I'm not in Iran. This happened to ppl who enter that site with Iranian IP (without any filter software). This is reported by users inside Iran and many ppl confirmed that.

R_E_Z_A

IPL Player
Jan 16, 2004
The conflict in Lebanon is a fierce one. The westernized group who want US to baby sit them are against Hezbullah and therefore Iran. The creator of the site must be one of America a$$ kissers who does'nt like Iran:D

Whizz

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
Over Here, you?
She is a dirty slut before everyone sees her picture. Then suddenly she has nice boobs and she seems a goodie goodie...wtf man...

I dont know and dont even give a flying monkeys about who and what she does. So she can go fishing for all i care

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
dude relax....i doubt anyone here is respecting her, these are just materialistic comments, which if anything will degrade her...i doubt that site is something official opened by her, bu trather something started by some corny fan. well which ever idiot opened that site, thinks that this "nancy" ajram has a following In Iran!!! LOL! You go and search all of Tehran, i bet you won't find 10 people who know her :)