CONCACAF Gold Cup

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
We all have different priorities, last night I was jamming with Eric Clapton, (jatoon khaali) he was telling me how he wants to make me his financial manager, chosi irooni oomadam, goftam I think about it Eric joon.
Big mistake !!
Deals like this happens in a life time. It is not about the money more about the prestige.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Fellas, my private fast speed yacht is waiting in. SanDiego port, going from the stadium to there after the game. The royal highness emperor of Japan visiting me in Tokyo accompanying me to the game. Will update you soon.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
We all have different priorities, last night I was jamming with Eric Clapton, (jatoon khaali) he was telling me how he wants to make me his financial manager, chosi irooni oomadam, goftam I think about it Eric joon.
You won't believe what happened this afternoon..I am taking a few days rest down in Palma Majorca and we were down by the beach having drinks and I had my acoustic guitar and playing some old songs and as I got into playing back in the USSR I saw some people coming over and guess who was among them? Abram the Chelsea owner and he looked thrilled and loved my performance and after asked us for drinks on his yacht. Cut the long story after he found out I love wrestling he is taking me on his private jet to Tokyo to watch the games!
So he was with you last night?!
Can you tell him I want my Martin D28 back!
I will never lend him anything again..

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Hi comrads. Normally a trip to Hawaii is a good thing but this was really a trip from hell. I had to fly in for 2 separate lawsuits. In one I had to testify as an expert witness and in the other I acted as a translator from Russian to German. I barely had any time for sight seeing and had to almost immediately fly back to mainland for the Gold Cup Final. I got together with my business partner and we arrived at the stadium a bit early and were able to be given a tour of the stadium. We bumped into the US team and spoke with them a bit giving them tips for the game, letting them know that Mexico traditionally was weak defensively on deadball situations, and teaching them a few choice words in Spanish for the match. They thanked me profusely and insisted I come back to see them after the game. We were up in the suite and had a great view of the game as we also conducted business with other viewers. I wasn't planning on betting on this game but my business partner kept declaring a 3-0 win for Mexico and so finally I caved in and predicted 1-0 for the US. By the end of the game I could have cashed in on it which would have been $1.35 million but seeing how that would put a financial burden on my business partner I instead opted to accept stock in his import/export business. It was a great game for those of you who missed it. All together it was a great trip even though it was very tiring but I'm glad I'm back home now. For those of you who thought I am making this up I am including a copy of my ticket stub.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Team USA looking very good. Our B-C team beat Mexico's A team. We did the same last month with our A team. Most of our players are playing in top teams in Europe. Next world cup this team is going to make a lot of noise.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Team USA looking very good. Our B-C team beat Mexico's A team. We did the same last month with our A team. Most of our players are playing in top teams in Europe. Next world cup this team is going to make a lot of noise.
Hopefully I will be able to once again secure great seats for World Cup games. The ideal situation would be for Iran and the US to meet in the Final. I haven't missed a World Cup Final since 1974.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Hopefully I will be able to once again secure great seats for World Cup games. The ideal situation would be for Iran and the US to meet in the Final. I haven't missed a World Cup Final since 1974.
So that is 46 years ago and if you were 20, that means you are 66 right now (minimum) and you still attend the military and take courses. LoL

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
US wins it with their C team lol. They have over 20 players in Europe. Canada also looked pretty sharp. This is Canada best team in the last few decades maybe. They actually may have a shot for WC, if everyone is healthy of course. Dealing with lots of injuries ...

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
I hear you man, the other day I was talking to Biden, and this guy is like ask him what his plans are with Iran, I am like dude, I am talking to Biden about way more serious stuff than Iran. I totally understand you.
I am meeting Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk tonight for some fine Koobideh and Doogh, we might go far into the night do Kaleh Pache tomorrow morning, Of course as you understand I can not share any picture, you know the rules.
Elon Musk is actually the one easy to approach and talk. He may surprise his employee by sitting next to his entry level one all of the sudden lol. He is pretty much all over the place lol

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
So that is 46 years ago and if you were 20, that means you are 66 right now (minimum) and you still attend the military and take courses. LoL
There are many things wrong with what you posted. First of all you arbitrarily assigned an age to me. Then you calculated 1974 to be 46 years ago when it's actually 47 years ago. I said I haven't missed a Final since 1974 meaning my World Cup Final streak begins at 1978.
I really shouldn't have to explain all of this.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
There are many things wrong with what you posted. First of all you arbitrarily assigned an age to me. Then you calculated 1974 to be 46 years ago when it's actually 47 years ago. I said I haven't missed a Final since 1974 meaning my World Cup Final streak begins at 1978.
I really shouldn't have to explain all of this.
Still you are in your 60's lol, no matter how you calculate it lol