Conspiracy theories / Flat earth discussions

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
This is so sad.

Did they mention the cause of death? Was he vaxxed in the last 2 months?
Gerd Müller died of Alzheimer’s disease on Sunday, August 15, 2021. Gerd Müller has been battling Alzheimer’s disease since 2015. Bayern Munich issued a statement ahead of Muller’s 70th birthday that he was receiving treatment for the illness.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
So you're saying it caused his brain to forget how to breathe, cuz most people with Alzheimer's die due to other complications according to a quick web search. Anyone find a conclusive report on the direct cause in his case?

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
So you're saying it caused his brain to forget how to breathe, cuz most people with Alzheimer's die due to other complications according to a quick web search. Anyone find a conclusive report on the direct cause in his case?
I AM NOT A DR. I have ZERO understanding on this topic. This is just a copy/paste from https://www.medicinenet.com/how_does_alzheimers_kill/article.htm

In the late stages of Alzheimer's, individuals lose their ability to communicate or respond to the environment and require constant care. The brain damage leads to the failure of the body's organs and functions, including the lungs, heart, and digestion, which can eventually kill the individual.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
That's unlikely to be true.
Perhaps... I guess we're living in a world in which a "quick web search" or a fringe expert on a platform like Bitchute is worth more than decades of empirical evidence by a real quorum of doctors and scientists, on any topic.

We are in the age of not only people believing in all these conspiracies and misinformation, but getting angry with people who choose not to believe "experts" on sites like "Bitchute", "AltNews" or "InfoWars"

1629156268682.png

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
Perhaps... I guess we're living in a world in which a "quick web search" or a fringe expert on a platform like Bitchute is worth more than decades of empirical evidence by a real quorum of doctors and scientists, on any topic.

We are in the age of not only people believing in all these conspiracies and misinformation, but getting angry with people who choose not to believe "experts" on sites like "Bitchute", "AltNews" or "InfoWars"

View attachment 44476
RESPECT.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Looks was I being too polite, and now Tehol thinks that's enough excuse for some passive aggressive attack against me where he attempts to passive aggressively link me with info wars or some other idiots without any proof.

Fine, what I should have said is that, I was and am absolutely correct that the primary cause of death for Alzheimers patients is due to other complications primarily a secondary infection, commonly pneumonia. Here's the journal article that proves it https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19170740/ That's just to show you and everyone else that my previous statement regarding that SPECIFIC quick web is also correct. Furthermore, I never claimed that Muller died for any reason, only asking questions regarding the cause out of curiosity. In other words, your whole post has nothing to stand on.

Nice to know your bozorgtar is a freemason who has family ties to Nazi party. Following the majority, probably how his family became Nazis too. Also an adulterer who has lost the respect of every freedom loving man and woman in the US this week with his comments. Smart people don't blindly follow, they analyze and then come to a decision based on logic.

Btw, since you brought up conspiracies and fauci, I'll remind you and everyone else on the board that any comments I made about the china virus, I backed up with references from official governments agencies like the CDC, national health departments, journal articles, technology creators, and world renown medical leaders and none of my conclusions could be refuted as a result. You can go back to your cognitive dissonance now.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
I wouldn't necessarily call poisoning this thread with your conspiracy theory anti-vaccine nonsense being "too polite".
I didn't write anything about conspiracies or anything anti-vax. I simply asked if he was vaxxed (which he probably was.) I was having a nice polite conversation with the others and simply curious about what happened to Muller. You began with the passive aggressive attacks/lies geared towards me. I even replied politely to you the first time, which clearly was a mistake since it is obvious you came here to instigate and create conflict. Even now after I destroyed your previous claims you wish to continue with made up unfounded allegations.

Your abnormal hostile reaction to normal polite human conversation is an issue you need to work on. Don't shamefully continue to post lies about me as you've done now in multiple posts in this thread already.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Khabalood jan I think you guys just have a simple misunderstanding. I don’t think Tehol1Cjinasky is a nasty guy, like Ramin S aka KC Mc Elroy aka LG.
actually he took the time to give some really heartfelt advice and really helped me out. He is a caring guy and brings value here because he thinks differently.
I can understand your frustration because I have the same frustration with Ramin but lole i said he has no redeming qualities, Chinaski does.
Hala Madrid aka Pooya, for the record I am going to be the one that will steer the conversation back to the original topic which is paying our respects to Mr. Muller. Now that is am IsP first, I am being the peacemaker and I’m being the topical one.
dude if you get to know him a little bit I think you’re going to like him, i don’t think he means anythjf malisciois, it is his tone of speech, which fan come off as comdesendimg, but he does
mot mean it.
my German friends have asked and no I’m not Jordan firther Iran Bayerm 6-3 game highlight. he would greatly appreciate it and once again Altzheimers is no joke; i had an uncle died a few years ag it is nothing nice. The aad part is I was on deployment so i had to wait to pay my respects.
Rhue En Freiden Gred Muller. Hod has a world class stiker on his starting XI, all Heaven team. Lev Yassin is the Gk.Pele Cryuff and Muller are up front; Diego Maradona And Eusebio are the playmakers 3-4-3 formation.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
I didn't write anything about conspiracies or anything anti-vax. I simply asked if he was vaxxed (which he probably was.) I was having a nice polite conversation with the others and simply curious about what happened to Muller. You began with the passive aggressive attacks/lies geared towards me. I even replied politely to you the first time, which clearly was a mistake since it is obvious you came here to instigate and create conflict. Even now after I destroyed your previous claims you wish to continue with made up unfounded allegations.

Your abnormal hostile reaction to normal polite human conversation is an issue you need to work on. Don't shamefully continue to post lies about me as you've done now in multiple posts in this thread already.
You haven't destroyed anything. And you have a funny way of being so-called polite.

You believe in conspiracy theories about the coronavirus pandemic. These theories cost lives.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
You haven't destroyed anything. And you have a funny way of being so-called polite.

You believe in conspiracy theories about the coronavirus pandemic. These theories cost lives.
No, in reality I believe in actual facts. You believe in conspiracy theories like the government and big pharma caring about your health and wellbeing. In reality it is people like you who are supporting/promoting the deception and hurting society and yourselves.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
No, in reality I believe in actual facts. You believe in conspiracy theories
If I trust doctors and scientists over "Bitchute" and fringe media, then sorry.

I guess I prefer real life to rabbit holes. But you do you,

I see you Delanian guys the same as religious extremists - I don't mind what combination of these theories (flat earth, organised religion, QAnon, plandemic or 5g vaccine whatever, pizzagate etc..) you believe in as long as you stay away from people I care about and don't have any real life impact with your theories.

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
No, in reality I believe in actual facts. You believe in conspiracy theories like the government and big pharma caring about your health and wellbeing. In reality it is people like you who are supporting/promoting the deception and hurting society and yourselves.
بابا مردک این چرندیات چیه تو بلغور میکنی؟ حالا این مرتیکه دلقک و بزار کنار که داری باهاش اینجا کلنجار میری کیر تو هرچی شرکت دارو سازی و مافیا و دولت ها و فلان و بسار. این بیماری وجود داره یا نه؟ اگه میگی نه که کس خلی و نباید اصلا وقت صرفت کرد. ولی اگه این بیماری حالا به هر دلیل وجود داره, باید باهاش مقابله شه چون کشندست. من ورزشکار بودم, ۱۸۵ قد و ۱۱۰ کیلو آدمم داشتم میمردم. اگه ۱۵ سال مسن تر و بنیه قوی نداشتم, رفته بودم. خوب پدر جان, برو واکسن بزن با این بیماری مقابله کن تموم شه بره دیگه. انقدر جفنگ پراکنی نداره که. پول واکسن هم که ازت نمیگیرن. میخوای بمیری؟

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
واقعا من نمیفهمم
توی ایران دارن خودشون رو میکشن یک واکسن آشغل چینی که روی آدمای بالایه ۶۰ سال هیچ تاثیری نداره با بدبختی دستشون میاد
اینجا مجانی میگن بیا بزن میگن نه
حالا اگر ما اول این پندمیک بودیم می‌گفتم خوب
حالا که دارری میبینی که اونایی که واکسن زدن کمتر میمیرن
یعنی می‌شه که این مغز انسان آدم رو انقدر از حقیقت دور کنه ؟
بابا می‌شه، اینجا نمونش​

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
اینجا مجانی میگن بیا بزن میگن نه
I dont agree man, remember WELL Majority of Canadians are vaccinated, 73% first dose and over 60% second, which is amazing and makes me proud. With vaccine passport coming, the Antivaxxers are going to be isolated which is fine, their body, their choice, just dont interact with the rest of us!

The major issue with Anti-Vaxers and conspiracy theorist is, they are usually in minority but havign the loudest voice!