Conspiracy theories / Flat earth discussions

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Pooya, remember our bet that society doesn't go back to normal after people take the vax?

Considering that society is now being segregated with vax passports and vaxxed turning on the unvaxxed, and a fresh wave of lockdowns are already taking place in australia and new zealand (soon to be back in north america in the fall.) I'd say I was correct.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
Pooya, remember our bet that society doesn't go back to normal after people take the vax?
Correct, has society taken the vax? for the VAX folks life is back to normal buddy. Sorry but no, in this case, you were wrong :)
I was at a concert past weekend, over thousand, they needed proof of Vaccination, I showed mine and enjoyed life. so yeah, life is back to normal for me! as for the Unvaccinated folks, its their choice. So I dont care.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
I don't know what you're referring to. Is dishonesty another trait of the conspiracy nutjob profile?

My only comments are about your anti-vaxx/plandemic nonsense and all the other conspiracy theories you believe in.
Well this comment of your is also a lie as you replied to my question about alzheimers which you mentioned and quoted above. So at least your posts are consistent in that they are mostly full of lies.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Often doctors who work in other countries have to show their proof of vaccinations and proof of TB status (e.g. to work in Australia or New Zealand you need to have negative Quantiferon Gold or CXR)

Why are all these entitled conspiracyjobs so angry that they have to show a proof of vaccination in the middle of a pandemic in order to mix with hundreds or thousands of people when there are new variants emerging...? What planet are they living on?

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Well this comment of your is also a lie as you replied to my question about alzheimers which you mentioned and quoted above. So at least your posts are consistent in that they are mostly full of lies.
Can you quote the comment of mine that you refer to when you said "you repeatedly said I wasn't correct".

Once again, my comments on this thread have been in reference to your anti-vaxx lies, and your propensity to think that reading some garbage online makes you an expert in medicine or science.

So you're saying it caused his brain to forget how to breathe, cuz most people with Alzheimer's die due to other complications according to a quick web search. Anyone find a conclusive report on the direct cause in his case?
To clarify one more time, YES in neurodegenerative diseases the brain does actually effectively "forget to breathe", and as a consequence people get pneumonia. There are also a huge spectrum of other problems that can happen in Alzheimers, Lewy body, PSP, and other dementia conditions.

Do you know what pneumonia is? Do you know the aetiogenesis of it? Do you think a quick Pub Med search qualifies 3 decades of medical expertise?

Do you think a "quick web search" makes you an expert on alzheimers?
Do you think your bitchute videos make you an expert on covid?

Last edited:

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Correct, has society taken the vax? for the VAX folks life is back to normal buddy. Sorry but no, in this case, you were wrong :)
I was at a concert past weekend, over thousand, they needed proof of Vaccination, I showed mine and enjoyed life. so yeah, life is back to normal for me! as for the Unvaccinated folks, its their choice. So I dont care.
Seems like you're changing the meaning of words to create the illusion that life is the same. Even still with your new definition of society, life is not the same even for the vaxxed. By your own admittance you need new papers for freedom.

It is clear my prediction is correct. :):)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Seems like you're changing the meaning of words to create the illusion that life is the same. Even still with your new definition of society, life is not the same even for the vaxxed. By your own admittance you need new papers for freedom.

It is clear my prediction is correct. :):)
To har chi migi dorosteh :D -- to khodai babam jan lol

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Can you quote the comment of mine that you refer to when you said "you repeatedly said I wasn't correct".

Once again, my comments on this thread have been in reference to your anti-vaxx lies, and your propensity to think that reading some garbage online makes you an expert in medicine or science.

To clarify one more time, YES in neurodegenerative diseases the brain does actually effectively "forget to breathe", and as a consequence people get pneumonia. There are also a huge spectrum of other problems that can happen in Alzheimers, Lewy body, PSP, and other dementia conditiosn.

Do you know what pneumonia is? Do you know the aetiogenesis of it? Do you think a quick Pub Med search qualifies 3 decades of medical expertise?

Do you think a "quick web search" makes you an expert on alzheimers?
Do you think your bitchute videos make you an expert on covid?
Agha don't waste your time .. his brain has changed to something solid that no new information goes in. He is done :D

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto

Once again, any comment I have made in this thread has been in reference to your anti-vaxx lies.

Can you say one honest thing or is literally every word you post a lie?
Go check out post 21 and 22 where you comment on my alzheimers question. As usual every one of your posts, is full of lies.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Go check out post 21 and 22 where you comment on my alzheimers question. As usual every one of your posts, is full of lies.
I say again, doing a "quick web search" on a subject as complex as Alzheimer's, is ridiculous.

When your first comment on this thread is about the vaccine, you are making your well-known position on covid clear.

As I said, I don't mind what you do, as long as you leave your plandemic and vaccine conspiracies, your NWO, your shape-shifting reptiles and your QAnon or pizzagates outside the life of people I care about.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
Agha don't waste your time .. his brain has changed to something solid that no new information goes in. He is done :D
Exactly, it is exactly like the brain of the dude at Jamkaran! once you believe in something, nothing changes your mind. Having said that, everyone is entitled to live how they want, so if he wants to believe in this stuff, sure his choice man.

I mean always remember, we have people who STRONGLY believe earth is flat and government is covering it up, majority of those people also believe Covid is fake and Vax control you, so at the end, you decide what you want to believe.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
nI mean always remember, we have people who STRONGLY believe earth is flat and government is covering it up, majority of those people also believe Covid is fake and Vax control you, so at the end, you decide what you want to believe.
But the problem is that before these people were laughed at and no one took them seriously. Now they seem to be louder than they ever were before, and they are beginning to control societies - whether in Iran, Brazil, USA, UK, India or wherever.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
I say again, doing a "quick web search" on a subject as complex as Alzheimer's, is ridiculous.
Brother, I was talking to an Anti-Vaxxer, of course did not even have High school diploma, but was lecturing me on heart disease ! lol
As I said, thanks to Internet, everyone is now expert.

I love Biology, if I did not go into Tech, 100% medicine was my 2nd choice, I still read tons , however, not once I give myself permission to even have an opinion on anything medical, I am faaaaarrrr from being at a level to form an opinion, I just read, I leave he opinion and actions to people who have dedicated a lifetime studying these topics.