Coronavirus

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I just want to give everyone an update, I have a schedule to take my booster shot today. I am going to take Phizer because my first two were that.
That alone will not help you, we are predicted to have a nasty flu season. I suggest that you get a flu shot as well. I hope the majority of you are vaccinated. Also, update my girl had her two shots but it took some doing. Try to convince Eastern Euros that the Government is not out ot get you and that this is not just a giant conspiracy theory, to wipe out the population.

Oct 18, 2010
A vaccine that doesn't provide immunity is not a vaccine. If you have had the "vaccine" and you still catch covid, then what you had wasn't a vaccine at all. Imagine having the polio vaccine and still catching polio.

But then the crooks went ahead and changed the definition of vaccine from "providing immunity" to providing "protection" to suite their narrative, hoping that the sheeple don't notice.
exactly (y)

A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
A vaccine that doesn't provide immunity is not a vaccine. If you have had the "vaccine" and you still catch covid, then what you had wasn't a vaccine at all. Imagine having the polio vaccine and still catching polio.

But then the crooks went ahead and changed the definition of vaccine from "providing immunity" to providing "protection" to suite their narrative, hoping that the sheeple don't notice.
So what do you recommend? do not take vaccine and end up in ICU or take it and end up with mild symptoms at home? which one works for you?
I know of 2 seniors who got Covid 2 weeks ago, well into their 80s, Dr said if not for vaccine they would be in ICU.
You dont believe me? go to your local hospital and see how many at ICU are unvaccinated :)

I would be TOTALLY OK with people not getting vaccinated, but please dont show up at Hospital when you get it. Stay home and cure yourself!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
So what do you recommend? do not take vaccine and end up in ICU or take it and end up with mild symptoms at home? which one works for you?
I know of 2 seniors who got Covid 2 weeks ago, well into their 80s, Dr said if not for vaccine they would be in ICU.
You dont believe me? go to your local hospital and see how many at ICU are unvaccinated :)

I would be TOTALLY OK with people not getting vaccinated, but please dont show up at Hospital when you get it. Stay home and cure yourself!
Not at all. I am saying that they shouldn't call it a vaccine.

What you say about the difference it makes, I agree with. Here is the UK cases for 2020 and 2021, even though most people are now vaccinated:

_121137197_uk_daily_cases_facet_18oct-nc.png

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Try to convince Eastern Euros that the Government is not out ot get you and that this is not just a giant conspiracy theory, to wipe out the population.
Forget Eastern Europeans, a lot of Iranian expats believe this...

http://www.persianfootball.com/foru...t-the-covid-vaccine-yet&p=2779837#post2779837

Especially film directors/popstars who somehow have worked in "healthcare for the last 20 years" despite believing that "doctors and scientists are animals", whilst also getting three Masters in computer sciences and writing the most unintentially hilarious LinkedIn profile for themselves...

We're in a situation where many people are sceptical about any little thing from the "MSM" but believe every single thing they see on Bitchute. And people seem to have become armchair experts on science and vaccine nomenclature...

It's the age of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

1638447748424.png

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Tehol Bedict I can give some insight because I know I have something Eastern European in me Russian, Turkish I don't know what but I get that side of the world, also my fiancé is from that part of the world, Bulgaria. A classic example of what you are talking about is people in the United States will doubt what some official from the CDC has to say. However, if Aaron Rodgers M.D Quarterback of the Green Bay Packers says anything negative about the vaccine, people here will take it like it is coming from the Bible.
All I can tell you is don't listen to every crackpot Qanoon conspiracy theorist out there. These people have their own agenda be it selling a book or pushing their ideology down your throat. It is up to us as individuals and intellectuals to decipher which news is rubbish and which news is real. For one of my journalism courses, we had an English fellow as our professor (huge Arsenal fan btw so we got along great). He trained us for a whole semester on spotting the difference between say yellow propaganda l and propaganda. I can tell you that getting the booster shot is like getting punched by a heavy weight boxer. You will feel it for a day but then you will be all better. It is not even that bad I was trying to be funny. Update, I have the warranty on the ring but looks like I won't need to use it, it took some convincing, but I got komrade to agree to get the vaccine. Side note I never called her komrade or tavarisht, in case you haven't noticed another thing Eastern Europeanness hate besides trusting big government is Communism.

Anyways I think it is a cultural thing in Iran, which is the closest thing to Eastern Europe, one idiot says something and everybody else follows it. Also, in Iran corruption is a rite of passage, those who have power and influence, can set policy for country. IO hope Iranians don't listen to every crackpot conspiracy theory and do your own research, stop drinking the cool aid, not everything is a conspiracy theory. What finally convinced her was when she asked, 'Why are you so adamant about me getting a vaccine?" My answer that changed her mind came from the heart and I replied, "Because I love you, I care about you, and I don't want to lose you to no damn virus." I would argue minus the religion and language, Iranian mentality, is the closest thing to Eastern European as you can get.
On a side note, do you notice how everyone from Tehran to Prague has like 10 PhD's?
. All I am saying is don't drink the Kool aid and do your own research. As my girl likes to say 'That head on your body is not just for balance it is for thinking."

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@RaminS

You need to stop obsessing over me and you need to go fly a kite, keep your opinion to yourself I had about enough of you, Assburger Instigator doosh. I know I have some Eastern European, Turkish is Eastern European. I don't know about Russian so I will leave it at that. If Azerbaijan, Aremina and Georgia are Eastern Europe then Tabrijz is Eastern Europe as well. #1 don't tell me what to do, this is not PFDC, you don't run anything here, you are just like me, a member.
KC Mc Elroy aka Ramin S aka I don't know what please pay attention I will say this only once. You are the first Iranian that I will say this to, but I shall tell you the harsh truth from the heard, you are NOT WORTH SAVING. You need serious psychological help at least am doing something about it. Weather you jerkoff likes it or not I am attached to Eastern Europe, through my fiancé and through my family. As the black people say in my country, stop felling yourself so much. I hate to break it to you, but you are not the smartest one in the room or god's gift from heaven. You are rude and you are by far the biggest ahole I have ever met in my life. My fiancé thinks you are a "little guy" so you probably have little man syndrome.
@Tehol Bedict

Now back to the thread since Ramin Noodles wanted to hijack it, again. All I am saying is get the damn vaccine and booster shot. . The reason why i wash harsh on him on the aspburger situation is because I am planning on being an educator and I too have a disability. However, I know the difference between people who use that as an excuse to be a rude jerk, and people who want to do something to better themselves. This is a classic case of victim rolling and blaming society for your shortcomings, so you lash out on others. I wish he would stop constantly hijacking and ruining threads, then people blame me when I respond. This is the first response in 6 months and the last one. I tried to let bygones be bygones and start fresh with this guy but he has a mental sickness, velkon nist. Dude if I am telling you that you need help, then trust me, YOU NEED HELP. Here I thought I had some major issues; they are minor compared to this guy.

Anyways I heard through friends that Germany has been hit hard with the South African variant. Therefore, looks like no Bayern games for me, for the foreseeable future, at least not this season! Germany banned travel to the RSA but I am sure some European countries will ban Germany, for now https://www.thelocal.de/20211126/german-to-ban-travel-from-south-africa-over-new-covid-variant/

Last edited:

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada

What you say about the difference it makes, I agree with. Here is the UK cases for 2020 and 2021, even though most people are now vaccinated:

View attachment 44854
A few question:
- What was the status of lock-down last year compared to this year? Could you go to Football games? Restaurants etc?
- How many people ended up in Hospital and ICU in the same time period?

Sure, lets call it Roghane Banafshe instead of vaccine! is it helping to prevent people ending up @ ICU?

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
@RaminS

You need to stop obsessing over me and you need to go fly a kite, keep your opinion to yourself I had about enough of you, Assburger Instigator doosh. I know I have some Eastern European, Turkish is Eastern European. I don't know about Russian so I will leave it at that. If Azerbaijan, Aremina and Georgia are Eastern Europe then Tabrijz is Eastern Europe as well. #1 don't tell me what to do, this is not PFDC, you don't run anything here, you are just like me, a member.
KC Mc Elroy aka Ramin S aka I don't know what please pay attention I will say this only once. You are the first Iranian that I will say this to, but I shall tell you the harsh truth from the heard, you are NOT WORTH SAVING. You need serious psychological help at least am doing something about it. Weather you jerkoff likes it or not I am attached to Eastern Europe, through my fiancé and through my family. As the black people say in my country, stop felling yourself so much. I hate to break it to you, but you are not the smartest one in the room or god's gift from heaven. You are rude and you are by far the biggest ahole I have ever met in my life. My fiancé thinks you are a "little guy" so you probably have little man syndrome.
@Tehol Bedict

Now back to the thread since Ramin Noodles wanted to hijack it, again. All I am saying is get the damn vaccine and booster shot. . The reason why i wash harsh on him on the aspburger situation is because I am planning on being an educator and I too have a disability. However, I know the difference between people who use that as an excuse to be a rude jerk, and people who want to do something to better themselves. This is a classic case of victim rolling and blaming society for your shortcomings, so you lash out on others. I wish he would stop constantly hijacking and ruining threads, then people blame me when I respond. This is the first response in 6 months and the last one. I tried to let bygones be bygones and start fresh with this guy but he has a mental sickness, velkon nist. Dude if I am telling you that you need help, then trust me, YOU NEED HELP. Here I thought I had some major issues; they are minor compared to this guy.

Anyways I heard through friends that Germany has been hit hard with the South African variant. Therefore, looks like no Bayern games for me, for the foreseeable future, at least not this season! Germany banned travel to the RSA but I am sure some European countries will ban Germany, for now https://www.thelocal.de/20211126/german-to-ban-travel-from-south-africa-over-new-covid-variant/
You have no Eastern European in you and you have no fiance.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

View attachment 44854
With a difference in winter 2020, everybody was in lock-down but now 500 people go to a pub to watch a football game !!
No vaccine is 100% effective, even Ebola vaccine is 95% effective

In December 2016, a study found the VSV-EBOV vaccine to be 95–100% effective against the Ebola virus, making it the first proven vaccine against the disease. The approval was supported by a study conducted in Guinea during the 2014–2016 outbreak in individuals 18 years of age and older.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Also I want to give some statistics, when we say a vaccine is 95% effective that doesn't mean that for "you" the chance of not getting it is 95%. The chance is either 0 or 1. This means if 100 people are exposed, 95 of them won't get it. So in the pub of 500 people, 25 people can still get it ;)

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
A few question:
- What was the status of lock-down last year compared to this year? Could you go to Football games? Restaurants etc?
- How many people ended up in Hospital and ICU in the same time period?

Sure, lets call it Roghane Banafshe instead of vaccine! is it helping to prevent people ending up @ ICU?
Well of course, the situation isn't comparable as many variables are different. This is also the reason you can't compare countries with univariate analysis that looks at only the numbers.

What is important is that death rates have dropped significantly from last year. My point was about the efficacy of the vaccine.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Tehol Bedict @HalaMadrid @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter I am just going to ignore that comment and talk about a few updates, after getting the booster and ful shot.
You can get the booster and flu shot on the same day. I got the flu shot on my right arm and the booster on my left on Wednesday. I was sore Thursday but I am fine today. Give yourself about 24 hours to fully recover. I am going to just not engage with this guy because he likes to hijack every thread and doesn't understand Turkish is Eastern European but I will take the high road and just not engage.

I have two articles, one from CDC discussing what they know about the different variants such as Delta. I took the Phizer shot. Phizer claims that Israel did a study and found that you are correct Iran Esteghlal Inter jan 85% is the number That does not mean you have a 0% chance, that means if 100 people get fully vaccinated, 5 might get it. I like my odds.

Tehol Bebit jan I will say this much as a positive for Iranians. yes Iranians and Eastern- Euro mentality is similar, int he fact that they don't trust big government. However, right now in Iran, the reason why they are not getting vaccinated is not because of a conspiracy theory, they are short on suplies. Every Iranian I know in the States is Vaccinated. Compare that to say Bulgarians, about only 1/2 of them are fully vaccinated. Therefore, it is a smal sample size but we can accurately conclude that Iranians are more likely than theire Eastern European counterparts to get the vaccine, IF given the opportunity. Now of course Iranians are experts at being conspiracy theory Wack jobs but for the reasons I outlined below, we are still better than the Tavariasts aka Tavari aka Komrades
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/15/cov...hird-shot-restores-efficacy-to-95percent.html

The second article is the interesting Phizer study conducted in Israel. If it comes from the ME region, there is one country you can trust on medical statistic reports, and that is Israel. I'm not saying that to be an Israel lover but at least compared to say Iran, Turkey or Saudi Arabia, they will give the accurate medical or scientific stats because they don't want to kill their 6,000,000.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/15/cov...hird-shot-restores-efficacy-to-95percent.html

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@HalaMadrid I don’t know who you mean by they but well in the Leipzig Man U game, they had to okay behind closed doors. If they is Germany, they are doing the right things but it is only because the South African variant hit them hard. What they are doing is good.
In the States if you look at the stars, those states who implemented strict protocols, are more successful than those who he a hands off Laissez fairer approach. Oh and i do not know if it was just me but out of the 3 shots i took, the booster hurt the most. It did not hurt getting the shot but i was sore for a few days. Perhaps it had to do with the fact that i was getting the flu shot and the Phizer booster, on the same day.
@Tehol Bedict To convince Eastern Europeene's, you have to hit them, where they feel the impact the most. The best convincing is by discussing the safety of her family.

Last edited:

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
It's all bullsheeet. None of these so called viruses exist, which is why they cannot be isolated. People get sick because their bodies have been poisoned either by their environment, poor nutrition or bad lifestyle choices like taking numerous poisonous vaccines.

You guys want to be healthy, go find yourself a good naturopathic doctor. Eat clean. Real animals (in moderation) and fruit/vegetables only. No fake junk food, processed foods and genetically modified foods. Take some vitamins and exercise. Then stay away from the elements in your environment which can poison you like EMF radiation (or anything else poisonous to humans.)

Basically, eat and live how humans were designed to eat and live by God. Get out of the globalist/dajjal health (really death plan.) I guarantee you won't get sick.