Dec. 27 (Ashoura) News/Discussions

Farzad-USA

Bench Warmer
Apr 4, 2007
rooyesh.blog.com
Iran website says police refuse orders to shoot
27 Dec 2009 11:59:26 GMT

Source: Reuters

TEHRAN, Dec 27 (Reuters) - An Iranian opposition website said police forces refused orders to shoot at pro-reform protesters during clashes on Sunday in central Tehran, where it reported earlier four demonstraters had been killed.

"Police forces are refusing their commanders' orders to shoot at demonstrators in central Tehran ... some of them try to shoot into air when pressured by their commanders," the Jaras website said. (Reporting by Reuters Tehran bureau)

Farzad-USA

Bench Warmer
Apr 4, 2007
rooyesh.blog.com
Iran police say 5 killed in clashes in Tehran
27 Dec 2009 18:45:09 GMT

Source: Reuters

TEHRAN, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Iran police said five people were killed in clashes in Tehran on Sunday when anti-government protests erupted, the official IRNA news agency reported.

"In today's clashes five people were killed in a suspicious way. Police are investigating the issue," said a police statement, IRNA reported.

Jun 18, 2005

صدای شلیک گلوله از اطراف صداوسیما به گوش می رسد

شبکه جنبش راه سبز (جرس): همزمان با شام غریبان در تهران خبرهایی از درگیری های پراکنده میان معترضان و نیروهای نظامی در برخی خیابانها و میادین منتشر شده است.

خبرنگار جرس از درگیری در میادین آزادی و انقلاب خبر می دهد و از شدت گرفتن درگیری ها در خیابان ولی عصر و در اطراف صداوسیما خبر داده است.

در اطراف صدا و سیما صدای شلیک چند گلوله شنیده شده است.

همچنین در خیابان میرداماد نیز بروز برخی ناآرامی ها و درگیری هایی بین مردم و نیروهای نظامی گزارش شده است.

nimnimak_11

Bench Warmer
Aug 6, 2009
Update | 1:24 p.m. Amateur video apparently shot on Sunday and included in this video report from the BBC shows motorcycles, like those used by Iran’s security forces, on fire. The BBC Correspondent Jon Lyne reports that he has heard that the bodies of some of the victims of today’s violence have been taken away by their family and friends, and may not be added to the official death toll, since the authorities have been preventing families from holding mourning ceremonies for protesters killed in earlier clashes.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
* Attack on State TV seems to have been repelled by security forces

* محوطه اطراف بیمارستان ابن سینا به محاصره کامل نیروهای لباس شخصی در آمده است.

* Bassij Oil Company set on FIRE in Tehran

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
* Reports: Military Vans Moving in Central City Streets.

* In 1979 Najafabad was the 1st city to go Under Martial Law...History repeating itself!!!

* Security forces attacking & chasing people in the alleys in front of the IRIB

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Hello to all ISPers,

Just like the Mulla pointing to his donkey and saying “Manam midoonam in khareh, vali baba in digeh khaili khareh”.
I knew all along that the zombies behind Islamic Ripofflic are stupid but I didn’t know they are this stupid.
They’ve gathered bunch of dim wit (or no wit I might say) imbeciles most with fake PHDs based on oligarchies, hierarchy, absolute loyalty and ideology factor to run the country and now they are paying for it.

7 months are passed since this regime started to face the most challenging domestic opposition and they have not been able to exhibit a single hint of proper approach, a direction or a policy for reconciliation and/or establishing a dialogue with the opposition.
I’m sure there have been various phone calls between “Zert e Rahkhari” and opposition leaders but private phone calls will not have any effect on public opinion.

All they have done so far is contentiously sending goons in Robo-Cop outfit mounted on motorcycles, genetically defective basijis and plain-cloth mercenaries all armed with machine guns, hand guns, tear gas, batons, daggers, sharpened seekh e kabab koobideh and chomaaghs to beat , kill, arrest innocent and unarmed people including minors and women.
Then at the same night using various state sponsored mouth-pieces start calling them names, substitute 100 for a million, photoshop pictures and sit back and hallucinate that eventually you will be able to ride this off as well, How stupid, how desperate?

I will tell you how stupid they are. It has been over 6 month since regime’s chomaghdars have been violently beating, some time killing any one chanting or holding a piece of paper which says “marg bar dictator”, so far no one inside this moronic regime has realized that by doing so they are automatically linking the term “Dictator” to khananei and/or the regime as a whole.

Lets check Taasua’a and Ashoura. During these 2 historic days the battle field in Karbala was divided into 2 groups, the Oppressor (Yazid & the goons) and the Oppressed (Emam Hussein & ahleh bayt), now let me ask you this is there any possibility of any one in the muslim world to think these Robo-Cop animals resemble a hint of being on Emam Hussein's side?

Stupid Rahkhar is sitting back and portraying himself as Yazid in a day like Ashuraa in a Shiite nation.
That is why I always believe “You should never interrupt your enemy when he is busy doing mistake”.

This murderous regime is finished; they are too stupid to last.

nimnimak_11

Bench Warmer
Aug 6, 2009

Sounds pretty kobandeh to me!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmuSeyLjI5Y&feature=player_embedd"]YouTube- Iran:Nightly chants at Tehran Ashura 88[/ame]

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
* [Tehran] City in complete Military state there are tons of forces everywhere [Martial-law imminent]

* UNCONFIRMED: Tehran Bazzar is going to close for a week starting tomorrow

* Plain cloths are knocking people's doors looking for people seeking refuge.

nimnimak_11

Bench Warmer
Aug 6, 2009
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMCCh5Q4d40"]YouTube- Basiji, Station of Fire,27 Decآتش زدنه پایگاه بسیج، عاشورا، تهران[/ame]

Feb 17, 2009
* [Tehran] City in complete Military state there are tons of forces everywhere [Martial-law imminent]

* UNCONFIRMED: Tehran Bazzar is going to close for a week starting tomorrow

* Plain cloths are knocking people's doors looking for people seeking refuge.
bi honar agha, can you give a link so we can see the source and to get more updated

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
* MOUSAVI AT THE HOSPITAL CALLING FOR PPL TO MEET HIM THERE, 11PM

* Reports of ongoing clashes in front of IRIB and at least 20 tear gass canisters fired (earlier reports of live rounds)

* fires burning in tajrish - ppl attack niavaran police stn - road block jamaran

P.S. Arash jaan, all my updates with the * in front of them are always from Twitter feeds.

Feb 17, 2009
* MOUSAVI AT THE HOSPITAL CALLING FOR PPL TO MEET HIM THERE, 11PM

* Reports of ongoing clashes in front of IRIB and at least 20 tear gass canisters fired (earlier reports of live rounds)

* fires burning in tajrish - ppl attack niavaran police stn - road block jamaran

P.S. Arash jaan, all my updates with the * in front of them are always from Twitter feeds.
ok, thanx for updating friend