Dec 29 News/Discussions

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Send this to everyone
ZA jaan, as disturbing as this video is and as much as it got my blood boiling like few others I've seen, thank you for posting it. Too many lines have been crossed now and as peaceful and non-confrontation as I am, if I saw my brother or friend run over like that, I would dedicate the rest of my life to hunting these mofos down and I think I'd have a very hard time accpeting that burning down their homes would be an immoral act - but that's just me.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Iran’s increasing turmoil
Growing desperation

Dec 29th 2009
From The Economist print edition
Increasingly fierce repression in Iran suggests that the regime has begun to fear for its future

AFP

WHAT more can Iran’s ruthless rulers do to squash their opponents? Since nationwide protests broke out last June over the disputed results of presidential elections, the official winner, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, has pulled few punches. His security apparatus has beaten and arrested thousands, tried scores of dissidents in kangaroo courts, hounded others into exile, throttled the press and jammed the airwaves. But the massive and violent demonstrations that engulfed the capital, Tehran, and other cities on December 26th and 27th suggested that repression only deepens and broadens the opposition.
Footage of the protests, shot by phones and spread via the internet, revealed scenes of mayhem unprecedented since the 1979 revolution that toppled the shah. Mobs of youths, including many women, attacked and in some cases overcame squads of riot police. The rioters, mostly unmasked in contrast to previous protests, apparently chanted as many slogans against Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, as against Mr Ahmadinejad. They set police vehicles on fire and torched at least one police station. Plainclothes government thugs fought back, bludgeoning isolated protesters and apparently shooting several at close range.

At least eight people died in Tehran alone, including a nephew of Mir Hosein Mousavi, a former prime minister who is widely thought to have truly won the June election and who has become an opposition figurehead. Some opposition sources say the nephew was “executed” as a warning to Mr Mousavi. Kayhan, a newspaper that is a mouthpiece for regime hardliners, countered with the charge that Mr Mousavi had himself orchestrated his nephew’s shooting.
The violence was particularly shocking because the protests coincided with Ashura, a solemn day in the Shia calendar that commemorates the martyrdom of Hosein, a grandson of the Prophet Muhammad. Reflecting Iran’s stark polarisation, government supporters and opponents accused each other of desecrating Hosein’s memory. Reflecting a fear of generating new “martyrs” to fuel further protests, security forces took over Tehran’s cemeteries and nabbed the bodies of those killed, preventing their immediate burial in accordance with Muslim rites.
State news agencies say police arrested more than 1,000 protesters during the riots. Dozens more campaigners have been jailed in a dramatic widening of the purge against reformists that began in June. They include such luminaries as the 78-year-old Ebrahim Yazdi, the Islamic Republic’s first foreign minister and now head of a banned liberal party, as well as numerous close relations of prominent dissidents, including a sister of Shireen Ebadi, a Nobel laureate and human-rights lawyer. This tactic has often been used in Iran to frighten prominent people, without stoking more public anger by detaining them directly. So far the authorities have refrained from arresting such figures as Mr Mousavi himself, but a new wave of arrests has swept up many of their close associates.
As in the past, conservatives have blamed foreign powers for stirring up the protests. Yet with the clashes persisting despite Iran’s isolation from the outside world, this charge is carrying ever less weight with the people. On the contrary, the government’s tactics, along with Mr Khamenei’s silence and the increasingly ungloved intervention of the Revolutionary Guards, the elite military corps that commands the plain-clothes baseej militia used for crowd control, may reflect a growing sense of desperation.
Signs of the regime’s fading legitimacy are numerous. In December, for instance, the head of Iran’s central bank issued a stern warning that from January 7th it would no longer accept bank notes defaced by extra words. In practice, this would mean taking millions of notes out of circulation, following a quiet campaign by oppositionists to mark them with anti-regime slogans.
More embarrassing still for a regime that describes itself as Islamic is the government’s treatment of dissident clerics, including some prominent ayatollahs. The most senior was Grand Ayatollah Hosein Montazeri, a confidant of the Islamic Republic’s founding father, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, with whom he fell out of favour shortly before the old man’s death in 1989. Placed under house arrest for a decade, Mr Montazeri continued to criticise the government, siding openly with the reformists after the tainted June elections.
Despite his isolation, Mr Montazeri remained popular, so his death on December 19th was yet another occasion for protest. Rather than risk demonstrations, the government saturated his official funeral with baseej agents and banned memorial rites elsewhere, sparking clashes in several cities. In recent days baseej forces have surrounded the homes of two other prominent dissident ayatollahs in a blunt effort to block them from becoming a focus for protest.
Perhaps worse yet for Iran’s government, its troubles at home have crippled its foreign policy, at a time when it faces rising pressure to curb its controversial nuclear programme. Western countries that had shied from too strong a condemnation of Iran’s human-rights record, for fear of empowering the more extreme nationalists and threatening nuclear diplomacy, are losing patience. Even the pragmatists among Iran’s friends, such as Russia and China, now fear their longer-term and potentially lucrative interests in Iran may be hurt by too close an embrace of the regime. If they refuse to vote against tougher sanctions expected to be proposed soon against Iran at the UN Security Council, even Messrs Ahmadinejad and Khamenei may start to fear that their days in power may be numbered.

Feb 7, 2004
من شاهد زیرگرفته شدن مردم توسط ماشین پلیس بودم

• گزارش زیر توسط کسی نوشته شده که می گوید شاهد زیرگرفته شدن مردم توسط ماشین های پلیس در روز عاشورا در میدان ولی عصر بوده است ...

اخبار روز: www.akhbar-rooz.com
سه***شنبه ٨ دی ۱٣٨٨ - ۲۹ دسامبر ۲۰۰۹

اخبار روز: گزارش زیر توسط کسی نوشته شده که می گوید شاهد زیرگرفته شدن مردم توسط ماشین های پلیس در روز عاشورا در میدان ولی عصر بوده است:

پس از دو روز از اتفاقات عاشورا مجموعه مشاهدات عینی خود را که شاید حاوی ناگفته هایی باشد تقدیم می دارم.
من همراه سه دوست از حدود ساعت ۱۰ به سمت چهار راه ولی عصر حرکت کردیم.
طی این مسیر دیدن ضرب و شتم جوانانی که از بخت بد میان جمعیت چند نفری لباس نظامی پوشان گرفتار آمده بودند اشک را به چشمانم می آورد.
پس از کش و قوس ها و تعقیب و گریز ها ناگهان خود را در نزدیکی میدان ولی عصر یافتیم.
مردم شعارهای همیشگی خود را می دادند و البته سینه زنی نیز میکردند و شعار عزا عزاست را فریاد می زنند.تنها شعار "رفراندم ،رفراندم " بود که تازگی داشت و البته پس از چندی دیگر تکرارش را نشنیدم.
در حوالی میدان ولی عصر و دقیقا مقابل سفارت عراق درگیری شدیدی میان صف اول تظاهر کنندگان با انبوهی از نیروهای لباس نظامی پوش رخ داد.
درگیری که شامل سنگپرانی طرفین بود گاها با شلیک گازهای اشک آور موقتا قطع می شد اما شعار ها و البته ترغیب عمدتا زنان سبب می شد که مردم دوباره با روحیه مضاعف مقامت را از سر بگیرند.
جمعیت انبوه پشت صف اول تظاهر کنندگان ضمن شعار دادن ها تکه سنگها را به صف اول می رساندند. صادقانه اینکه باز هم زنان در این زمینه هوشمند و فعالتر بودند.
صحنه ای که یکی از زنان میانسال سنگ در دستان جوانانی می گذاشت که تنها نظاره گر و مبهوت مانده بودند جدا بر من تاثیر گذار بود.
درگیری مدتی طول کشید و شعار ها مردم را خسته کرده بود که بازهم ابتکاری باعث شد که گروهی از مردم با ضربه زدن به تیر برقها و سطل زباله ها و هر چیزی که از آن صدایی در می آمد هیجانی دوباره را به مردم برگرداندند و رعب و وحشت نیروها از این صدای کر کننده که بسیار شبیه صدان سنج و طبل عزاداری می نمود باعث شد مردم تا چند متری میدان پیشروی کنند.
ناگهان به صورت سریع نیروها میدان را تخلیه کردند و به سمت کریمخان دویدند. البته در این فرار مردم موفق شدند کلاه و باتوم و سپرهایی را از آنان بگیرند.
فریاد بلند شد که میدان ولی عصر آزاد شد.
این پیروزی به دل مردم نشست و جمعیت میدان ولی عصر را الله اکبر گویان تصرف کردند.
شعارها از سر گرفته شد و جمعیتی که در خیابان ولی عصر بودند در حال ورود به میدان بودند. یک نفر کیوسک پلیس را سعی می کرد تخریب کند. یکی هم پرچم یا حسین بدست گرفت و روی سقف کیوسک آن را تکان می داد. مردم یا حسین گویان او را حمایت کردند.
موتور سیکلتی که از فرار نیروها بجا مانده بود در کنار کیوسک به آتش کشیده شد.
عده ای در درگیری با یکی از مزدوران که به زنان فحاشی می کرد و با چماق به جان مردم افتاده بود به شدت او را زدند.
در این میان من به عقب برگشتم تا شرایط را ببینم. به سمت کریمخان پر از نیرو بود و از سمت پایین گروه زیادی موتور سوار را دیدم.
فریاد زدم موتوریها آمدند. به گونه ای صف ارایی کرده بودند که معلوم بود آماده حمله کردن می شوند.
غالب مردم میدان را خالی کردند.
من به سمت شمال ولی عصر متمایل شدم.
دنبال دوستانم می گشتم.
ناگهان متوجه حرکت سریع وانت نیروی انتظامی شدم که با سرعت از جنوب میدان در جهت خلاف بی مهابا به سمت مردم می راند.
خانمی را بر سر راهش دیدم.
با شتاب به روی بلندی جدول مرکز میدان پریدم و آن خانم را هم کشیدم.
وانت که جلویش گارد توری داشت و شیشه هایش هم با تور پوشیده شده بودند با ترمزی ناگهانی در میان مردم ایستاد.
دنده عقب گرفت.
ناگهان وانت دیگری با همان شکل با سرعت بسیار از پایین آمد و وحشیانه به چند نفری زد که در حال دویدن بودند.
من فریاد زدم.
یک جوان به زیر چرخ های وانت رفته بود.
آن خانم را محکم گرفتم که نتواند برگردد و این صحنه فجیع را ببیند.
وانت با دنده عقب از روی آن جوان رد شد.
فریاد زدم و التماس کردم که نکن.
دوباره به سرعت دنده عوض کرد و این بار دنده جلو از رویش رد شد. جوان جان می داد.
باز هم وانت دنده عقب گرفت با با تکانی شدید چرخهایش از روی جوان رد شد.
این جوان شهید شد.
این اتفاق در چند متری من اتفاق افتاد و شوکه شدم. آمدم آن خانم را به سمت پیاده رو ببرم.
شیون می کردم و ناخودآگاه گریه می کردم.
یکی از مردم به زمین افتاده بود و پای شکسته اش را که استخوانش بر اثر برخورد وانت نیروی انتظامی بیرون آمده بود را به من نشان داد و کمک خواست.
ترسیده بودم و آن خانم را می خواستم به پیاده رو برسانم تا دوباره وانت نیامده.
گریه کنان و با سختی خود و آن خانم به پیاده رو رسیدیم.
چند جوان بسمت آن زخمی دویدند.
از خود بی خود شدم.

بعد از ظهر فیلم جوانی را دیدم که ساعتی پیش گلوله به چشمش خورده بود و روی دست مردم بود.
زنش آنطور که برادرم به عنوان شاهد عینی می گفت زیر سرش را گرفته بود.
شهید دومی که من از آن مطمئن شدم.
حالم بد شد و تا ساعتی چیزی نفهمیدم.

در مسیر خانه نیروهای انتظامی را دیدم که در ساختمان مرکزی راهنمایی و رانندگی تهران بزرگ در حال تعویض لباس بودند و با چفیه بر گردن و لباس شخصی از در بیرون می آمدند.
تقریبا از روبروی این ساختمان مرکزی و در کنار نمایندگی سایپای ناظم در قرمز رنگی بود که از آن هم دائم نیروهایی با لباس نیروی انتظامی وارد می شدند و کسانی با لباس شخصی از آن خارج می شدند.
مطمئن شدم بی رحمانی که در خیابان وحشیگری می کردند همان لباس شخصی های سابق بودند که لباس نیروی انتظامی به تنشان پوشانده بودند.
دوست دارم اینطور فکر کنم که نیروی انتظامی از این وحشیگری ها مبراست.
بد شد هنوز هم نمیتونم جلوی اشکامو بگیرم حتا حالا و اینجا!

هشتم دیماه

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
این هم عکس تیراندازی لباس شخصی ها

نوشته شده در ۸ , دی , ۱۳۸۸ | توسط آرش سیگارچی | احمد رضا از فرمانده هان پلیس گفته است:”نیروی انتظامی در اغتشاشات امروز از سلاح استفاده نکرده است”. منبع / [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inzq2iyfSvU"]YouTube- ‫سردار رادان با صداي لرزان از كشته هاي روز عاشورا ميگويد‬‎[/ame]
نه تنها او ، بلکه دادستان هم گفته که کشته شدگان جز علی موسوی بقیه با هر چیزی جز گلوله کشته شده اند. شاید درست می گویند چون در ایران پدیده ای داریم به نام لباس شخصی ها. گویا هم قرار نیست در هیچ دادگاهی محاکمه شوند. این تازه ترین عکس ها نشان می دهد حاکمیت (پلیس یا لباس شخصی) ، مسلح بوده اند و اتفاقا شلیک هم کرده اند:

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
ZA jaan, as disturbing as this video is and as much as it got my blood boiling like few others I've seen, thank you for posting it. Too many lines have been crossed now and as peaceful and non-confrontation as I am, if I saw my brother or friend run over like that, I would dedicate the rest of my life to hunting these mofos down and I think I'd have a very hard time accpeting that burning down their homes would be an immoral act - but that's just me.
This kind of action you won't even see from the Taleban in Afghanistan.

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
This is why these dickheads are going down, they simply are either ignorant or forgot about this Persian mentality of mourning and not accepting deaths and losses of loved ones so easily. They think if they kill somebody's brother or sister, that person will cower with fear and stop demonstrating against the regime. Quite the opposite is true. That person would not only demonstrate but do so much more violently and radically. This is why these idiots are just adding more fuel to the flames thinking it's water and then they keep on doing it more and more. No matter how many they kill, it'll just make the movement stronger, bigger, and more and more difficult to put down. I really think that Ashura is the point of no return, there's really no going back. They killed innocent civilians who didn't have guns and were just protesting and demonstrating with words. They assassinated Mousavi's nephew. AND, they did this on the holiest day of mourning in Iran's culture. It's obvious they've been blinded by their power and don't see the reality anymore.

Feb 7, 2004
infighting among Khamenei mozdoors.

مدیرعامل ایرنا : برادران لاریجانی مقصر بالاگرفتن اعتراضات مردمی هستند

شبکه جنبش راه سبز(جرس): محمد جعفر بهداد مدیر عامل خبرگزاری ایرنا در یادداشتی روسای قوای مقننه و قضاییه را به دخیل بودن در كشته شدن چند تن در روز عاشورا متهم كرد.

او در این یادداشت که با عنوان "آنهایی كه جوانان ما را به كشتن دادند" در این خبرگزاری منتشر شده است با انتقاد از بعضی اشخاص آنها را مسبب اعتراضات بعد از انتخابات خواند.

بهداد در این یادداشت آورده است"كسانی كه بعد از ظهر روز رای گیری در تماس تلفنی با میر حسین موسوی پیروزی وی در انتخابات را تبریك گفته و توقع توهم آمیز او را تشدید و اراده اش را برای تحریك افراد به شورش و اغتشاشگری تقویت كردند". گفتنی است در روزهای بعد از انتخابات خبری مبنی بر تبریک علی لاریجانی به میر حسین موسوی به عنوان برنده انتخابات در بعضی محافل شایع شد.

در بخش دیگری از این یادداشت بهداد قوه قضاییه را مورد انتقاد قرار داده و عملکرد آن را محدود به شعار دادن و خط نشان کشیدن دانسته است. وی گفته است"بعضی دستگاه های مسئول نیزكه قاعدتا" می بایست فراتر از شعار دادن و خط و نشان كشیدن ، تدابیر مؤثر تنبیهی یا بازدارنده نسبت به عوامل ایجاد ناامنی عمومی و اقدام علیه امنیت ملی اتخاذ می كردند تا دامنه فعالیت اغتشاشگران و فرماندهان آنان محدود شود". چندی پیش گفته شد که ایرنا به دلیل بعضی تند روی ها از قوه قضاییه تذکر دریافت کرده بود.

Feb 7, 2004
درگیری فیزیکی در مجلس

- بین یکی از نمایندگان مجلس و حفاظت خانه ملت درگیری فیزیکی شد.

به گزارش خبرآنلاین صبح امروز همزمان با تجمع اعتراضی نمایندگان مجلس شورای اسلامی در اعتراض به هتک حرمت روز عاشورا در تهران، بین یکی از نمایندگان مجلس و یکی از اعضای تیم حفاظت مجلس درگیری لفظی و سپس فیزیکی رخ داد.

این درگیری هنگامی رخ داد که یکی از اعضای تیم حفاظت مجلس در اعتراض به عدم مشارکت چند تن از نمایندگان در تجمع اعتراضی سایر نمایندگان، یکی از آنها را نماینده خائن خواند. نماینده مزبور که عضو فراکسیون اقلیت است به این حرکت پاسخ داد که موجب درگیری لفظی و سپس فیزیکی شد .

نماینده مزبور گفت در این مورد به هیات رئیسه شکایت خواهد کرد.

Feb 7, 2004
Mojdeh doostan. We are all "criminals" now. :)

انتشار فیلتر شکن / وی ***پی ان و هر نوع آموزش عبور از فیلترینگ جرم شد

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
نماینده ولی فقیه در کییهان : میرحسین موسوی طراح قتل خواهرازاده اش است !

شبکه جنبش راه سبز (جرس): حسین شریعتمداری نماینده ولی فقیه در روزنامه کیهان در مطلبی در سرمقاله امروز این روزنامه به شکل بی سابقه ای به رهبران معترضین پس از انتخابات حمله کرد و آن ها را با ابن سعد و شمر مقایسه نمود و با صهیونیست ها محشور کرد، شریعتمداری میر حسین موسوی را به برنامه ریزی برای قتل خواهر زاده اش متهم ساخت.

بخش هایی از سرمقاله حسین شریعتمداری در پی می آید:

اگرچه از آغاز فتنه، تمامي شواهد و قرائن و اسناد غيرقابل انكار از وابستگي سران فتنه به صهيونيست ها و دستور گرفتن مستقيم آنها از موساد- و يا از طريق سازمان سيا و براي موساد- حكايت مي كرد ولي آنچه روز عاشورا همگان شاهد بودند براي ديرباورترين افراد هم كمترين ترديدي باقي نمي گذارد كه سران فتنه و آشوبگران آن روز، مصداق بي چون و چراي «فئه باغيه» و دشمنان اسلام، امام، نظام و مردم هستند. دشمنان وحشي و خونريز و مأموران حلقه به گوش اسرائيل كه حتي از برنامه ريزي براي كشتن خواهرزاده خود نيز دريغ نمي ورزند!
سران فتنه در حالي نقش ابن سعد و شمر و خولي را برعهده گرفته اند كه امروز در عاشوراي سال 1388 شمسي برخلاف آن روز در عاشوراي سال 61 قمري، حسين زمان تنها نيست و ديدند كه پياده نظام بزدل و اندك آنها بلافاصله بعد از حضور مردم مومن و پاكباخته چگونه به سوراخ ها خزيدند. از اين پس توده هاي عظيم و انبوه مردم، در مقابل سران فتنه و اراذل و اوباش اجاره اي آنها ساكت نمي نشينند و اگر مسئولان نيز امروز و فردا كنند، آنان حسين زمان را در ميانه ميدان تنها نمي گذارند. باور نمي كنيد؟! بگرديد تا بگردند

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
This kind of action you won't even see from the Taleban in Afghanistan.
Chashmam roshan ZA jaan. Hala digeh destroying the property of those who are destroying lives and an entire nation is something we won't even see from the Taliban?! So, someone who feels they need to avenge the death of a loved in the hands of an oppresive and occupying force is an act even beyond the Taliban! I must have had a really twisted view of Kaveh - I didn't know he was worse than the Taliban! ;)

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Rumour on Twitter is that Mousavi will be arrested tomorrow and Karoubi's house has been surrounded by NE and Basijis (right now). Like any other Twitter feed, please treat wih a grain of salt, but I thought I'd pass on the jitter.

Feb 7, 2004
Rumour on Twitter is that Mousavi will be arrested tomorrow and Karoubi's house has been surrounded by NE and Basijis (right now). Like any other Twitter feed, please treat wih a grain of salt, but I thought I'd pass on the jitter.
I heard it too

Apr 10, 2003
I heard it too
While we are on rumors.

اخباری مبنی بر احتمال بمب گذاری کودتاچیان در راهپیمایی فردای هوادارانشان در تهران برای نسبت دادن آن به جنبش سبز در اینترنت منتشر شده است.نمیتوان این خبر را تائید یا تکذیب کرد اما بهتر است اطلاع رسانی کنیم تا همه هوشیار باشند.ضمنا اعلامیه هایی در تهران پخش شده که در آن ها نوشته شده مردم قصد دارند چهارشنبه با سران جنبش سبز برخورد کنند! آماده باشیم

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
IMPORTANT & DISTUBRING DEVELOPMENT...

Iran opposition leaders face execution: Khamenei aide[/B]

Tue Dec 29, 2009
By Parisa Hafezi and Reza Derakhshi

TEHRAN (Reuters) - A representative of Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Tuesday opposition leaders were "enemies of God" who should be executed under the country's sharia law. The statement by cleric Abbas Vaez-Tabasi coincided with rallies by tens of thousands of government supporters calling for opposition leaders to be punished for fomenting unrest after June's disputed presidential election, state media said.

"Those who are behind the current sedition in the country ... are mohareb (enemies of God) and the law is very clear about punishment of a mohareb," the representative of Khamenei, who possesses ultimate authority in Iran, said on state television. Cont'd...

Full article: http://ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/idCALDE5BQ06J20091229

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Chashmam roshan ZA jaan. Hala digeh destroying the property of those who are destroying lives and an entire nation is something we won't even see from the Taliban?! So, someone who feels they need to avenge the death of a loved in the hands of an oppresive and occupying force is an act even beyond the Taliban! I must have had a really twisted view of Kaveh - I didn't know he was worse than the Taliban! ;)
I'm sorry but you lost me.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
I'm sorry but you lost me.
LOL. You reminded me of that Azari joke "man-zooram chieh, to zooret chieh?" ;)

Why did I lose you bro. I said if that happened to my borther or a close firend, I'd make it my life mission to hunt these guys down and burn down their homes. Then you said even the Taliban wouldn't do that! Unless you thought I meant their homes with people in it (i.e. their families)?!!! I don't think taking prperty away from these mofo's or hunting them down is an immoral act (they obviously have no respect for the lives or property of others) even without knowing anyone who lost their lives on Ashura personally.