"DO or DIE"FIFA World Cup Group B: | IRAN vs PORTUGAL |Information, Updates & Live Reports| june 25th

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

It doesn't matter, CR man-marked or Not, Iran must go all out and score goals and control the games. Portugal plays an open game with much less pressing than Spain. To me, this is the coaches games rather than players
I agree it's the coaches game but Ronaldo needs taking care of, if not by direct man marking then by cutting his supply line.
Got to stop him first and then try to score, unless time was running out.

I like your avatar as it is, good on you and your spirit!

If we win tonight Carlos must be granted honorary citizenship as a gratitude.

He can go to Syria and Cuba without a visa! 😃
.Exact. As I said, Personally I don't give a damn about how good or bad a team play football, We need to make a difference and it that happens in the hands of CQ, Mokhlesesham hastim and I'll be his fan forever.

hala agar bakhtim o khob bakhtimo we are still proud and etc .. these are all harf alaki , every fan is proud of his or her own National team regardles the result and we are not different

If we win tonight Carlos must be granted honorary citizenship as a gratitude.

He can go to Syria and Cuba without a visa! 😃
CQ should've been granted honorary citizenship the day he decided to take this shitty job. He's by far the biggest leap for Iran's football and footballing culture. I know I have stated many times how his tactics are extremely boring and crappy (and I stand by that), but he has had 1000 other benefits for Iranian football that can't be ignored.

This guy cares more about Iran than most Iranian-by-birth citizens.