does he deserve any credit?

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Yes and no.

Daei's hard core fans blow out of proportion 2 facts :
1- daei's "championships" at national level
2- lack of quality players in his roster

Both over exaggerated for the purpose of daei's praise...

1- 3 championships :
A) As Saipa Coach : Controversial. Last minute suspicious call by a linesman that just happened to be Daei's hamshahri and a last minute substitute for officiating, deprives Esteghlal Ahvaz from a legitimate goal in late minutes of last game of season, hence handing the championship to saipa, and paving away demise of the only privately owned team at the time all the way to daste 3!
B) First Hazfi cup : No team in hazfi history had to face so many daste 2 and daste 3 teams! The only IPL team they played, saba, they defeated on PKS , only after the game was stopped because of a mysterious power outage. It was revealed later that hours before this game 2 of saba's main players , Nouri and feshangchi,were offered perspolise contracts for the following season!
C) recent hazfi episode......The only game in the last 3 outings that pespes had to play 11 on 11 they lost. Even that , an obvious PK for folad in their first half was not called..Even Daei admitted that... How often do you see daei admitting a lucky call in his favor????? Zob , Taj and Sepahan had no motivation....In fact it is questionable why IFF in last few years is not conducting hazfi concurrently ,like all other countries, with IPL. The last two seasons , significant games of hazfi have been played after regular season was over and players of teams that have made the Asian quota are in vacation mode.making hazfi a joke of cup...

2- Roster:
Ironic. He chose the roster, stood by it and then somewhere in mid season started crying about it... and parrot like fans repeated it. The days that all the good players assembled in taj or pespes are gone.Parity is there. To begin with, except with handful, most IPL players are within 20% of each other's caliber. Mediocre IPL dictates that.....
In fact pespes has more TM players now than Taj..It was daei's decision not to utilize the talent he had and handicapp his team (i.e Arfi, Bagheri.... They paid $450 k per season to arfi to warm the bench).

With all said, daei is, with IPL standards, a decent coach with himself as main obstacle of improving.. Some may conclude that pespes was actually playing better football towards the end of season, there was some tactical improvment...2 parameters involved here: he is showing signs of growing up slowly ( but being so ego meniac is going to be a hard challenge), and don't forget that they got a quality coach in the coaching staff ( forgot his name, serbian or croat). This guy in my opinion has been a good addition to pespes and particularly for daei's growth as a coach....

He is not there yet, but he has a chance to become a good IPL coach....Some day he may even be compared to GN :) they both share the same quality : A.H sssssss

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
looks like Daei is gone. Damn Kashani is back :(

با نظر سعيدلو، حبيب كاشاني به پرسپوليس بازگشت
کاشاني: به زودي سرمربي جديد را معرفي مي کنم

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران - تهران
سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال

علي دايي و حبيب كاشاني ميهمان برنامه امشب 90هستند.

به گزارش خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران (ايسنا)، هفته گذشته عادل فردوسي***پور در برنامه 90 اعلام كرد كه علي دايي ميهمان برنامه هفته*** آينده***اش خواهد بود اما يك ميهمان ديگر به برنامه امشب 90 اضافه شد كه آن حبيب كاشاني سرپرست باشگاه پرسپوليس است.

پس از اين كه مشخص شد كاشاني نيز در برنامه امشب حضور دارد، گويا علي دايي شرطي را براي حضورش در برنامه مطرح كرده است. دايي به فردوسي پور گفته در صورتي در برنامه امشب شركت مي***كند كه پس از حضور كاشاني در برنامه حاضر شود. اما كاشاني كه مي***خواهد براي نخستين بار پاسخ اظهارات دايي را بدهد، عنوان كرده چون دايي مي***خواهد عليه او صحبت كند بايد پس از حضور دايي در برنامه حاضر شود كه دايي اين موضوع را نپذيرفته است.

كاشاني همچنين پس از مخالفت دايي، براي حضور همزمان در برنامه و به نوعي برگزاري يك مناظره اعلام آمادگي كرده است كه اين موضوع نيز با مخالفت دايي روبه***رو شده است.

حال مشخص نيست كه كدام يك از اين دو ابتدا در برنامه 90 حضور خواهند يافت

bache bazi be khodaaaaaaa...
anybody knows what time 90 show gonna start?

Oct 18, 2002
Kashani just appointed Hamid Estili to replace Daei. Estili is good fit for Pers IMO
If confirmed, expected move.
Both AN supporters and long time buddies.....

As coaching ability, I don't see much difference in Daei vs. Estili. Both probably top 8 at IPL level. Estili's advantage is that he is more devoted and hard worker. He is not as pre occupied as Daei with "extra " activities...

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
I really don't care about anything but the fact that AT THE END OF THE DAY!
Ali Daei, in 3 seasons of coaching in IPL has managed to collect 3 titles! Thats the fact of the matter.

1 League title & back to back Hazfi cups, and for any coach, anywhere that sort of success is extraordinary! Specially for a 42 year old manager!

Its as simple as that, his coaching ability might not be impressive yet!But his coaching CV is already pretty impressive in my eyes simply in terms of the amount of trophies he has won in 3 years of coaching!

His coaching ability will only get better and better every season, and with time i am sure he will get close & even surpass Ghalenoi in terms of titles won in Iran.
Ali Daei is a born winner, he will keep winning as a coach and by the time he hits 47 years of age! He will have won more titles then Ghalenoi has at his age right now.

Again, i am admitting that Ali Daei is a poor tactical manager right now and needs some major improvement as a coach, but nonetheless, when i look at his honours! you cant do anything but to be impressed!

Aug 26, 2005
You're taking the piss. Winning the Hazfi cup is not extraordinary. Even if he won it next year it wouldn't be extraordinary.

javid

Ball Boy
Oct 18, 2002
This thread was started by Abouzar khan, with a simple question. Does Daei deserve credit, is he a born winner?
This should not be even a question. It's an obvious and unequivocal YES. So is GN for that matter, but Daei's accomplishment is a head and shoulder above GN and any player in Iran history, period.
Now where we make a mistake in our country is to mix the personal characters and most importantly personal beliefs in judging people specially our famous people. We killed Ghotbi's character to death because he attended AN inauguration. We have killed Daei for his religious beliefs. We have killed any person who has tried to do something in this country even if it is under the regime or under AN. With this attitude, we will never get anywhere, NEVER.
Now that Hejazi is dead, I saw a title of "JAHAN PAHLEVAN HEJAZI" in one of the papers. You know "Tof beh rooh pedar" People that are "mordeh parast". Daei hA rA dar yAbid.

Jun 18, 2005
I like it how most Esteghlalis do not like Daei and do speak for Most Perspolisi as if they do not like Daei either.

I would take Daei over Estili any day of the week.

Apr 10, 2003
I am not sure if I understand Agha Javid, you are saying he was the best player (which is highly debatable, unless you put a time period on it) then as a result he is the best coach? But sure I agree he is one he most successful ones. Now what is that got to do with his coaching abilities? he won the Hazfi cup, so yes he does deserve a credit along with players and management. Is he anything special at the moment as far as coaching goes, No he is not. maybe once he did some classes and get more experience then hopefully he will have a bright future in coaching. I still have not forget about TM not going to 2010 world cup and painfully watching TM games playing with 10 man during last 3 years of his career, until GN did not invite him.

you know what put me off about Ali Daie? It is his last 3 years of playing for TM. That was the turning point for me as a player Ali Daie. Also when he became TM Coach, you remember his responses in 90 before and after selection. Lobby with god? we all pick on GN, but Daie is also very good in lobbying to get jobs too. Other wise he can have any religion or personality, it has nothing to do with his coaching and playing.

But yes you are 100% right with Mordeh parasti, but this is something that is part of our culture and hopefully one day we can get rid of it. it has nothing to do with Shah or An or Khomeini. it is big part our culture.

Last edited:

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
We have killed Daei for his religious beliefs. We have killed any person who has tried to do something in this country even if it is under the regime or under AN. With this attitude, we will never get anywhere, NEVER.
Laughable nonsense. Anyone who thinks Daei is disliked for his "religious beliefs" hasn't followed Iranian football in the last 7 years. Period.

Apr 10, 2003
I like it how most Esteghlalis do not like Daei and do speak for Most Perspolisi as if they do not like Daei either.

I would take Daei over Estili any day of the week.

As a hardcore ESES fan, I can not say i dislike Ali Daie, despite all he did a lot for our football. But I really can not accpet he is one the best coches in Iran. Sadly it might be even someone never get a chance to coach because can not lobby. As for Estilli, I really do not know, but from the choices, would you prefer Ebrahimzadeh over him?

Oct 18, 2002
Question:

If a non abi/ghermez was able to defeat bunch of daste 2 and date 3 teams in one year and repeat next year with the circumstances that we witnessed,in this joke of a cup, would you guys even spend 5 minutes discussing it??????
Would he have praised as if he broke ....folan ...ghol?

Jun 18, 2005
I do not think Ebrahimzadeh is an option. This comes down to Estili vs Daei and I would pick Daei hands down. Estili has had two coaching stints with Steel Azin and Shaheen Bushehr to har do ja ham gand zad.

If Ebrahimzadeh was available I would pick him over Daei but he is not.

javid

Ball Boy
Oct 18, 2002
Family_Zirak Khan and Iranzamin khAN

Daei is a born winner and fighter. He deserves credit for that. His achievements in football (playing) are higher than any footballer in our country. That's it.

Now one thing that I do not like and unfortunately Ferdousipour gives him the time and opportunity is how he brings his arguments on TV in front of millions, even if he is right.

I have a feeling, this is done on purpose by the authorities to ruin and make him small. Think about it, if for every fight your friend goes in front of the class and bitch and moan about what you did, after a while everyone is going to get tired of him and call him a "bacheh naneh". This is exactly what 90 is making Daei into, a "bacheh naneh" and I don't know why some one of his intelligence is falling for this?

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
Daei bere gom she ba ayatollah behjat va khanom zahra va tasbih va dark tokhmi az football va oghde hayei ke az ali karimi dasht va az TM khatesh zad va iman mobali ra magozasht biad TM .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
عابدزاده: به ***دایی ***گفتم ***بلایی*** ***که ***سرم آمد، روزی سرت می***آورند

دلخور نیستم اما روزی که دایی به پرسپولیس آمد خودم رفتم و با او صحبت کردم.به او گفتم علی،اگر نمی خواهی من در پرسپولیس باشم به خودم بگو.اما دایی چنین برخوردی نکرد و تصمیمی گرفته نشد.بعد از آن من سر تمرین حاضر شدم که معاون باشگاه جلو آمد و گفت اجازه تمرین کردن نداری و دایی تو را نمی خواهد!

دادنا: عابدزاده می گوید از دایی دلخور نیست اما به او گفته بوده بلایی که سرش آمده، روزی سر دایی هم خواهد آمد.
به گزارش خبر آنلاین،اتفاقاتی که دیشب در برنامه نود داغ دل احمد رضا عابدزاده را تازه کرد:«به دایی گفته بودم چنین بلایی را سرت می آورند،اما او فکر کرد چون من را اخراج کرده است این حرف ها می زنم و فقط به من خندید.»
از آن رو زمان زیادی نمی گذرد و عابدزاده حالا خوشحال است که پس از گذشت تقریبا 18 حالا مردم فهمیده اند که دلیل اعتراضات او و مصاحبه هایی که انجام می داده چه چیزی بوده است.با این حال او هنوز هم می گوید دایی دوست و رفیق قدیمی اش است و در کنار او بهترین دوران فوتبالی ایران را رقم زده است.

اما به نظر از علی دایی دلخوری؟
دلخور نیستم اما روزی که دایی به پرسپولیس آمد خودم رفتم و با او صحبت کردم.به او گفتم علی،اگر نمی خواهی من در پرسپولیس باشم به خودم بگو.اما دایی چنین برخوردی نکرد و تصمیمی گرفته نشد.بعد از آن من سر تمرین حاضر شدم که معاون باشگاه جلو آمد و گفت اجازه تمرین کردن نداری و دایی تو را نمی خواهد!حرف من این بود که آقایان نمی توانستند صبر کنند و پس از پایان تمرین این حرف را بزنند؟چرا باعث شدند تا حرمت من شکسته شود؟برای کرانچار که یک مربی خارجی بود کلی مراسم گرفتند،لوح تقدیر دادند و ...اما برای من چه کار کردند؟

با این وجود آیا دایی را مقصر تمام این اتفاقات می دانی؟
گفتم بحث دلخور بودن یا انداختن گناه گردن این و آن نیست.علی رفیق من است،اما می خواهم از او بپرسم که چرا خودش به من نگفت از پرسپولیس برو؟چرا مستقیم با من روبرو نشد؟یک زمانی شاید من هم وارد گود مربیگری شود و اخلاقم با بقیه کادر فنی نخواند و نتوانم کار کنم،اما مستقیم حرفم را به آنها می زنم.من و علی بهترین سالهای فوتبال ایران را در کنار هم بودیم.هیچ چیز نمی تواند رفاقت ما را از بین ببرد.

اما دایی طور دیگری با توبرخورد کرد و ...

همان زمان که این اتفاقات افتاد من به دایی گفتم که روزی هم این بلا را سر تو در پرسپولیس می آورند.او به من خندید و فکر می کرد چون من از تیم اخراج شده ام این حرف ها را می زنم.اما دیدید که حرف هایم الان ثابت شد و برخورد شدید تری با دایی کردند.تازه او کلی هم سند و مدرک داشت اما همه دیدند که چه بلایی سرش آمد.

عابدزاده هیمشه رک و راست حرف هایش را زده است.شاید به دلیل همین رو راست بودنت است که خیلی ها دوست ندارند احمد رضا در جمعشان باشد؟

من از حرف زدن نمی ترسم و همیشه حقیقت را گفته ام.اصلا بعد از این حرف ها چه اتفاقی می خواهد بیفتد؟در نهایت می خواهند پولم را ندهند،که تا به حال هم نداده اند.برای من مردم مهم هستند که هر وقت به ورزشگاه رفته ام تشویقم کرده اند.مردم دوستم دارند و من هم همینطور.ما ورزشی هستیم و مردم هم همینطور.کسی نمی تواند مردم را تحریک کند.

با کدام قسمت از حرف های دایی دربرنامه دیشب موافق بود.فکر مکنی حق با چه کسی بود؟
مسئله ای که دایی در مورد شیث پیش کشید را قبول دارم.چرا بازیکنی که از تیم اخراج شده است باید 90 درصد از رقم قراردادش را بگیرد؟من را خود دایی نخواست و آنها پولم را نداند.این به نظر من یکی از موضوعات مهم برنامه دیشب بود که مردم خیلی از چیزها را دیدند و فهمیدند.همه فهمیدند که من در آن زمان چرا مصاحبه می کردم.شما ببینید دایی یک فوتبالی بود و در برنامه دیشب فقط با یک ورقه رفته بود اما آقایان پرونده و کتاب با خودشان برده بودند، انگار رفته اند کتابخانه.

راستی چرا اسمت در لیست مربیان دارای مجوز کار نبود؟ مگر مدرک مربیگری A نداری؟

من که مدرکم را با بچه های هم دوره ام مثل استیلی و پیروانی گرفتم اما وقتی دیدم اسمم نیست به کفاشیان زنگ زدم و تعجب کرد که چرا اسمم نیست. بعد زنگ زدم به معینی و او گفت مسئولش کس دیگری است. نمی دانم چطور آقایان اسم خودشان یادشان نرفته. یا مثلا اسم این مربی هایی که اسمی هستند و جنجال می کنند را از یاد نمی برند.

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
Family_Zirak Khan and Iranzamin khAN

Daei is a born winner and fighter. He deserves credit for that. His achievements in football (playing) are higher than any footballer in our country. That's it.

Now one thing that I do not like and unfortunately Ferdousipour gives him the time and opportunity is how he brings his arguments on TV in front of millions, even if he is right.

I have a feeling, this is done on purpose by the authorities to ruin and make him small. Think about it, if for every fight your friend goes in front of the class and bitch and moan about what you did, after a while everyone is going to get tired of him and call him a "bacheh naneh". This is exactly what 90 is making Daei into, a "bacheh naneh" and I don't know why some one of his intelligence is falling for this?
No, they bring Daie/Kashani's fight on TV (like many others they brought on TV) to keep our young people occupied with bull crap..

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Daei bere gom she ba ayatollah behjat va khanom zahra va tasbih va dark tokhmi az football va oghde hayei ke az ali karimi dasht va az TM khatesh zad va iman mobali ra magozasht biad TM .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
did u know Estili's wedding Aghd was
done at Beyte Khamenei and was done by khamenei?! Thats "highlight of Estili's memories" when he is asked in every interview! just saying if ethics is really imp for u, Estili is as bad in "pachekhari"!!