English Premier League 2016-17 Fixtures , News , Transfers , Match Updates [R]

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Mkhitaryan, a technically gifted and elegant player with no second gear however. He can barely accelerate from first to second gear. He always runs the same speed and its not very fast.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Usually English FA does not want any announcement or news during a Major tournament and they seem to be very unimpressed with Leicester but I guess he renewed for another 4 years
Thank you for the info so during major tourney's the English FA is as secretive as the KGB. Well, Leicester locked up a key guy for 4 years so we know that much. LC can afford to lose some players but they can't afford to lose Vardy. It is not like they are Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool where they can just sign the next striker because they have a name. I am nto saying they have no name but they do not have the same clout as those aforementioned teams. Good info Real thank you.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Mkhitaryan, a technically gifted and elegant player with no second gear however. He can barely accelerate from first to second gear. He always runs the same speed and its not very fast.
If that is the case then Mkhitaryan(I'm guessing an Armenian National Team football player with that kind of a name) will get shut down in the EPL. The defense with the good teams is tough and you need some acceleration or that 2nd gear. I believe you are the Dortmund guy so you know better than me and have seen the lad play. Can he be used for set pieces at least? I mean he is technically gifted as you mentioned.