English Premier League 2016-17 Fixtures , News , Transfers , Match Updates [R]

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
bro i am nominating you for official wind party leader.

how long have you been a chelsea fan ...five days, two minutes ...a fraction of a second ...?

i know this guy (RM knows him too), he changes teams, every year, as soon as a team pulls away to a five point margin. i think you and him would get along like as a house on fire.

name me a chelsea player from the 80s or 90s that you liked ... please don't google it
Not that long really ...about 45 years ....since the days of Peter Bonneti (the cat ) Peter Osgood ,Allan Hudson ,Chopper Harris ....and then Rud Gullitt ,Vialli & co ,been a Taj fan for longer than that ...through thick and thin when Chelsea was a mid table punching above their weight with little money and when Taj was rich and Asian Champs through to their bleak dark days ...

Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter ............to me ! ding dong dee dee dong dong .... (Farokh Mercury)

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
Lukaku back to Chelsea seems to get a lot of momentum, if (or when) Costa packs his bags to China. This would be the best (re)signing of any PL clubs this season. Hopefully, Spurs would be able to hold on Kane and Liverpool to keep Coutinho.

Not that long really ...about 45 years ....since the days of Peter Bonneti (the cat ) Peter Osgood ,Allan Hudson ,Chopper Harris ....and then Rud Gullitt ,Vialli & co ,been a Taj fan for longer than that ...through thick and thin when Chelsea was a mid table punching above their weight with little money and when Taj was rich and Asian Champs through to their bleak dark days ...

Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter ............to me ! ding dong dee dee dong dong .... (Farokh Mercury)
ok i guess i was wrong still you didn't post anyone from the 80s but it is ok.
you pass in my book.
kerry dixon, pat nevin (before going to everton).

i still won't congratulate you because you just don't congratulate teams in england.
but i guess you are sort of a chelsea fan :pers-expert:

This morning I woke up with a big
Smile on my face. WELL Done Klopp and
all the liverpool players for finishing top 4
We couldve even challanged Chelsea if we
Hadnt dropped so many points against poor teams(6 points against palace 4 against Bournemouth and 6 away points against Burnely and Hull city).

LooL at Manchester united even
Mourinho and Pogba couldnt :) help you.
As soon as Fergy retired told u (nasser, mashdi and Behrouz) that it was all over.. and I was right.

ENJOY THURSDAY NIGHT Football.
Ey Jan LoL.
win something ... till then ... well how can i put it nicely ....hmmm, shut it!!!

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
ok i guess i was wrong still you didn't post anyone from the 80s but it is ok.
you pass in my book.
kerry dixon, pat nevin (before going to everton).

i still won't congratulate you because you just don't congratulate teams in england.
but i guess you are sort of a chelsea fan :pers-expert:
I was a big fan of Kerry Dixon and David Speedy duo , Kevin Hitchcock in goal and Dymtry Kharine ...

This morning I woke up with a big
Smile on my face. WELL Done Klopp and
all the liverpool players for finishing top 4
We couldve even challanged Chelsea if we
Hadnt dropped so many points against poor teams(6 points against palace 4 against Bournemouth and 6 away points against Burnely and Hull city).

LooL at Manchester united even
Mourinho and Pogba couldnt :) help you.
As soon as Fergy retired told u (nasser, mashdi and Behrouz) that it was all over.. and I was right.

ENJOY THURSDAY NIGHT Football.
Ey Jan LoL.
http://www.livescore.com/soccer/europa-league/final/ajax-vs-manchester-united/1-2490528/

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
HELL YA Arsenal FA Cup champions thank you Mesut Ozil Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea. It is a nice consolation price but Wenger still needs to go! I am happy though because when the elephant man aka Diego Costa and Chelsky lose, I am happy! This still cracks me up every time for Diego Costa:
The elephant man, the elephant MAAAAN, Diego Costa, the elephant man!
The elephant man, the elephant MAAAAN, Diego Costa, the elephant man!
1,000 words worth!
[video=youtube;7aACvod5z3Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aACvod5z3Y[/video]