Esteghlal - Perspolis [R] & comments

Aug 26, 2005
na vaght nadaram. bayad 1000 ta page ro begardam ta beresam be oon moghhe. ghorboonet vaght dari boro ye sari bezan. yadete dashti hanjerat ro parre mikardi va az bazi aliiii bache ha haz mikardi??? ke GN che morabi gari mikone va ma darim zibba bazi mikonim!!! :chase::chase::chase:
You made the ludicrous claim, you back it up. Otherwise, I could lay the same claim on your head and not have to prove it. Which really isn't my cup of tea as I am not that kind of person. So I respect others and only question them on things they have clearly said, or implied, and is provable. Otherwise, I'd sound like you Ali jan.

red-devils

Bench Warmer
Aug 17, 2007
You made the ludicrous claim, you back it up. Otherwise, I could lay the same claim on your head and not have to prove it. Which really isn't my cup of tea as I am not that kind of person. So I respect others and only question them on things they have clearly said, or implied, and is provable. Otherwise, I'd sound like you Ali jan.
i searches in the forum and the latest post from you is on 31-07-2007, 04:55 PM which is after TM failed . I will try to contact admin( arian or others) to see if their system has any back up of that time.
age peida kardam ke hichi, age peida nakardam va inke midoonam shooma daghighan gofti ke team melli dar moghabele korea zibaaaaaaaaaa bazi kard majbooram mazerat bekham chon madraki nadaram ke taeed kone. fingers crossed arian javab bede chon oonam eses hast :chat::chat:

Aug 26, 2005
i searches in the forum and the latest post from you is on 31-07-2007, 04:55 PM which is after TM failed . I will try to contact admin( arian or others) to see if their system has any back up of that time.
age peida kardam ke hichi, age peida nakardam va inke midoonam shooma daghighan gofti ke team melli dar moghabele korea zibaaaaaaaaaa bazi kard majbooram mazerat bekham chon madraki nadaram ke taeed kone. fingers crossed arian javab bede chon oonam eses hast :chat::chat:
You're searching wrongly. Even I have been going over what I was saying around those games. There are archives even before the tourney started, all the way to the Ghana and Jamaica friendlies.

Next time, find the statement and then make the comment once you have it. But don't spout non-sense and put words into my mouth when you haven't an iota of proof. If I had said it, I'd own it. I am not the type to deny having ideals, regardless if they were wrong or right.

To clarify, I never said we played beautifully. In all cases I was arguing we played effectively, and were better than the teams we faced.

red-devils

Bench Warmer
Aug 17, 2007
You're searching wrongly. Even I have been going over what I was saying around those games. There are archives even before the tourney started, all the way to the Ghana and Jamaica friendlies.

Next time, find the statement and then make the comment once you have it. But don't spout non-sense and put words into my mouth when you haven't an iota of proof. If I had said it, I'd own it. I am not the type to deny having ideals, regardless if they were wrong or right.

To clarify, I never said we played beautifully. In all cases I was arguing we played effectively, and were better than the teams we faced.
where is the archive? how can i search:peep:

red-devils

Bench Warmer
Aug 17, 2007
Search specifically adding my username and selecting the football forum. Then add your choice of words: beautiful football; footballe ziba;...what have you.
i did. you have 500 posts and the oldest is in late July 07.. how do you found your post right after the iran-korea game? its not there :6:

Aug 26, 2005
i did. you have 500 posts and the oldest is in late July 07.. how do you found your post right after the iran-korea game? its not there :6:
It took a while to load, but that's what I did and it found it. I read through it too. No instance of me saying we played beautiful or anything like that. Just that we were the better side and it came down to penalties and 'that's football'.

Edit, I am reading the comments right now :)

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2006
تیم فوتبال استقلال تهران پیش از بازی حساس دربی قرار است در هتل المپیک اردو داشته باشد امااین تیم هتل دیگری را برای اردو انتخاب کرد که از قضا داوران اسپانیایی نیز در آن هتل اقامت داشتند
حال جای این سوال از مسئولان محترم فدراسیون فوتبال است که پرسیده شود آیا چنین مسئله ای پیش از بازی مهم دربی از نظر قانونی صحیح است؟!؟

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Welcome back out of Ghooti red devil jaan !

we missed you during the shahravard (what a lovley name for derby ) :D !

So are you pleased with a point ? it is more than you deserved old chap ,khaateraat e bangladesh dash tadaaee mishod ,vali che mishe kard ,bad shanci maa va khosh shanci ghermezha . were you pleased with Roodbarian ?:kick:

red-devils

Bench Warmer
Aug 17, 2007
Welcome back out of Ghooti red devil jaan !

we missed you during the shahravard (what a lovley name for derby ) :D !

So are you pleased with a point ? it is more than you deserved old chap ,khaateraat e bangladesh dash tadaaee mishod ,vali che mishe kard ,bad shanci maa va khosh shanci ghermezha . were you pleased with Roodbarian ?:kick:

mersi shahriyar khan.
are ghol dadam ke harfi nazanam va didin ke chizi nagoftam. as you said shahravard is a nice name. much better than derby yo be honest.

analyse computeri bazi ro didi? highlight ha ro ham didi?? oonvaght hanooz dari harfe khoodeto mizani jigar?looooooooooooooooooooool

age nadidi post konam??sekte mizanin akhe lol gol gav zaboon o bezar roo samavar va ye kam sabr kon
chak

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
mersi shahriyar khan.
are ghol dadam ke harfi nazanam va didin ke chizi nagoftam. as you said shahravard is a nice name. much better than derby yo be honest.

analyse computeri bazi ro didi? highlight ha ro ham didi?? oonvaght hanooz dari harfe khoodeto mizani jigar?looooooooooooooooooooool

age nadidi post konam??sekte mizanin akhe lol gol gav zaboon o bezar roo samavar va ye kam sabr kon
chak
without comming across as big headed I don't need to see analyse computeri , I saw the game and saw what happened and posted my opinion here after the game .

we were the better team on the day ,but I accept after we scored we played too conservative and that is understandable ,considering the recent bad fortunes especially in Esfahan .
Idealy I wanted them to press for the second goal and they had some really good chances that Majidi ,navazi and jabbari blew .

perspolis ,credit to them pressed well for equaliser and they got a nice goal ,but overall we owned them in midfield .
and it was nice to see vahid is back to his old self ...:--biggrin

red-devils

Bench Warmer
Aug 17, 2007
without comming across as big headed I don't need to see analyse computeri , I saw the game and saw what happened and posted my opinion here after the game .

we were the better team on the day ,but I accept after we scored we played too conservative and that is understandable ,considering the recent bad fortunes especially in Esfahan .
Idealy I wanted them to press for the second goal and they had some really good chances that Majidi ,navazi and jabbari blew .

perspolis ,credit to them pressed well for equaliser and they got a nice goal ,but overall we owned them in midfield .
and it was nice to see vahid is back to his old self ...:--biggrin
hehe. are vahid nabood ke soorakh soorakh boodin.

agha be ki be ki ghasam in az iran-varzeshi nistttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Attachments

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I agree ,there was no winner between the two , but if there was one team who deserved to win it ,it was Taaj- e Tehran.

korkori aside , I think Perspolis is a great team and I keep Ghotbi in high regards ,
he is a breath of fresh air and best of all he has impeccable manners and attitude .khalili is a great player .

if Borhani had his finishing ,he could have played for Real Madrid !:redface:

Jun 26, 2007
I agree ,there was no winner between the two , but if there was one team who deserved to win it ,it was Taaj- e Tehran.
agree 100%
I havent seen any honest members like yourself, Aghashojaa, Family Zirak, Payandeh Iran, etc...

I think Perspolis is a great team
looooooooooooool

and I keep Ghotbi in high regards ,
he is a breath of fresh air and best of all he has impeccable manners and attitude
agree
we may say something in korkori about him, but I have great respect for him.

Jul 28, 2007
aziz jan . you are wasting your time with kazem:sorry:.. this is the same guy who said we played BEAUTIFUL football in asian cup against south korea and china !!!!!
1) Well dooste aziz, it doesn't really matter how I think or Kaz thinks, rather matters how the collective wisdom of the forum thinks.
2) Kaz's posts are all available on the forum. We all remember his words when our national team crushed a "fake" ghana and such like..... and we all still remember his words during the tournamanet and after the elimination against a very young Korean side.
3) It's rather entertaining that his attitude and logic reminds me of his idol amir ghalehnoee.
4) According to his indirect implications, Dr. Zolfaghar nasb, amir haj rezai, ostad ardeshir laroodi, payam yoonesi poor, even naser hejazi, daryush zahab, hassan roshan....were all full of crap when they criticized ghalehnoee (some like hassan Roshan did it so bitterly).... coz according to Kaz only amir ghalnehnooe was right or more right or (however he twisted the words).
5) All I can do in this instance is just to borrow a classic moment from Dr. Zolfaghar Nassab when, during that infamous 90, looked at the camera and pointing to amir ghalehnoee and said "migam javooneh .. pokhteh nist".

Ba dorood

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
I do think otherwise, I don't think just because a team is defensive they're scared. Far from. And I am not, neither are most Esteghlal fans, that simple to be swayed into believing our side played well when it didn't. If you have noticed, we've been criticising them this whole season thus far. But for someone to make that point that we are overestimating our performance because we didn't expect to be in front is presumptuous.
It is based on observation not presumption. If Persepolis would have lost, it would have been a ding in their dignity. Had Taj lost, they would have sunk almost to the bottom of the table. This is a fact not presumption. To say they were more worried about a loss and thus had a counter attack plan is not presumption. To say they did not worry about a loss due to their current place in the table and their performance thus far this season and were fearless, is indeed presumption that does not match verifiable observation.