Javeed: 1-1
eshghi: 1-1
byebyenow: 4-4
Alixman984: 1-1
Oldfan 1-1
Ali(ISP): 1-1

Apr 10, 2003
Why the hell Hejazi took team to defence from min 70? that's beyond me
Every body were on his A$$$ that why he did not keep the game with sepahan 1-1 and continued attacking....and he should have gone to defence to keep the socre, Now he did it and it did not work.

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
Every body were on his A$$$ that why he did not keep the game with sepahan 1-1 and continued attacking....and he should have gone to defence to keep the socre, Now he did it and it did not work.
See I think it's too early after the game to start talking about Hejazi! I need at least a day to get back my energy...however from the next game I promiss you everybody should be on someone elses A$$, not the MANAGER :iran:

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
booooooooooooooooooring game! Given EsEs's (mainly Hejazi's) situation + first derby for Ghotbi, I knew it'd be a defensive-minded game because neither coach wanted to lose. And neither side deserved to win either.

... and the ref sucked! One of the worst yet!

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
He brought in Lotfi as a defensive midfielder which was logical, given the pressure by PP
fair enough... i said im too hungry to argue, but to be honest Im too tired, we've been arguing non stop for over a week, I personally think, It was Hejazi's fault that we draw a game that we could have won much easier than predicted and I think he should quit... but you guys clearly think we played like Brazil and it wasn't ment to be, whatever that means.

from now on, I wish esteghlal luck but I will NOT discuss Hejazi anymore, end of this season will prove who was right, who was wrong.

BLUE 4 LIFE