Euro Cup 2020 but really 2021 MEGA thread

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter i am hoping and
i think Hanai Flick is a lot like Roberto Mancimi. He rebuilt Bayern, like Mancimi rebuilt Inter
but they are nit flamboyemt or flashy, like say Pep
Guardiola or Josie Mou. but these are the kind of coaches that you want the silent assassin‘s. Just because Mancini and Flick are mot flamboyemt attention hoe dooshes, doesn’t mean they are bad I hope to see 🇩🇪 bounce back and
they are going through the same growing pains as 🇮🇹 did, bad coaches before finding the right one Mancini and Flick are so underrated,
it is disgusting. They are both brilliant tacticians, idk about Manciji but he strikes me
as a disciplinairian and mot a players coacj, like Flick. Good, when i hear player’s coach, i think soft. . 🇮🇹 got their man you guys are set

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Shahram I read about the story how Rashford’s murial got vandalized. So you are telling me that English people are rqcists, in other news Russians like Vodka.
not only that but their crap European trash fans going to Danish national anthem, A Scandavian country brw proves they are equal ipportuniry biggest. Even if you are English, yoh have house of lords, house of commons and if you are feom Sureey you are a human being if mot, you don’t count.
🇬🇧 as a country and people, not the team, need to rake a long look in the mirror and re-evaluate themselves. I was joking but I was saying it in a sad way like oh yeah because the English are known for treating black people fairly. My dad,” especially in ⚽️ and everything else!” The lead singer of Queen Fredy Mercury had to LIe about being Persian because Indians are treated like crap. when they bring on a substitute if the player is white the fans are going to cheer if the player is black and he scores a goal they’ll give a halfhearted clap.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know I am all worn out from this long weekend of soccer. As I mentioned before I wasn't planning on going to the Euro Final but at the last second I got a ticket. But to backtrack a bit and to explain why this was such a difficult trip the day before I was in Rio and watching the Copa America Final at Maracana. Honestly that was my only plans for the weekend but I met someone in Rio who was a big time player and after giving him some very helpful stock tips and promising him first shot at one of my properties in the US, he agreed to give me his Euro tickets for Wembley. Now this made it very difficult as the game was the very next day and plane tickets would be hard to come by but fortunately he also solved that problem for me by flying me via his private jet. It was quite the experience. I left my hotel and there were hundreds of fans outside Wembley chanting, screaming, and dancing. They were waiting there for hours just to wish England good luck. It was crazy. Getting to the stadium and then taking my seat was an experience I’ll never forget. It was a packed stadium – the announced attendance was just under 65,000 – but it sounded like way more than that. If the crowd started cheering for an exciting play or if they got upset, it was crazy how loud they got and just how passionate they were. When England scored the stadium absolutely exploded. Our section went nuts (even though the goal was scored on the opposite side of the field), as fans hugged and spilled beer all over random strangers. Many around me were crying while two girls began making out. Another pair of people began fencing while a woman gave birth. Every fan had their face painted in some fashion, thanks to the free face painting services. Although the seats in the stadium are very comfortable, standing was demanded by the excitement of the atmosphere. When Italy scored there was a collective OOOOOOOOOF from the stands and many began crying or throwing themselves from the second floor seats. The guy sitting next to me realized I wasn't from England and asked about my background. I didn't want to tell him about all of my degrees so I simply said I am from the US and have a business degree. Then the guy asked how I could afford this trip. My father, who is a very successful engineer, once told me "Son if you want to make a lot of money major in Finance and understand how to invest your money properly." Guess what HE WAS RIGHT! So I said now that I have the knowledge of investing my money properly I made a nice fortune. Then the lasy next to us got into a heated fight with him because this jacka$* was saying, "My son graduated with a degree in Engineering while you graduated with a degree in Business." I calmly replied, "I was a millionare by the age of 25 and probably have more money than you and your son combined so go eff yourself." The lady was laughing her a$$ off when I told them off.
Italy won on penalty kicks and after the game I met up with this really cool Korean American friend of mine and he knows about Iran soccer. He knows about legends like Azizi, Bagheri, and Daei. He still remembers that 40 yard blast by Bagheri in Asian cup 96. He's married to a nice, rich, and hot white girl, but he hooks up witht his total Asian skank who is a freeloader and a bi*ch. When visiting me in the US about five times aready this immature 20 year old Sl*t would come over, smoke his weed, drink my beer(when I'm not noticing), have sex with him, and not even bring a friend. Finally on this trip I called her out. First to start things off I like to buy two twelve packs one cheap beer one good beer. First the b*tch sucks him off, which I"m fine by that but it's rude to do that in front of soemeone, but she loves to say she is not a s*lut yet she is sucking some married dude off. I was not mad at that I was mad that she promised to bring a friend and she drinks my last 5 beers. I was pissed off. I told her, "hey next time bring a friend for me so I don't look like an idiot when you are banging my friend I'm in the army sacrificing my life I don't need this bull$hit." Of course I was just saying that to build up the drama. She says, "oh so now YOU ARE DEMANDING THINGS OUT OF ME." I responded, in that annoying valley girl "like oh my god totally" accent. I say, "like oh my god toally what do you totally expect me to do whatch football and ignore you sucking my homie's d*ck in the other room, then drink all of my beers and smoke his weed and leave." She had NO ANSWER AT ALL. She knew I was pissed so she profusely apologized and said next time she is bringing her friend over. Now my friend knows that I am at thes point ready to punch her face in for drinking my good beers and leaving me cheap beer. She said she will make it up to me by bringing her friend. I called bull$hit on it and she finally gave me her number, so at least next time, I'll have someone to chill with. I"m not looking to have sex with this girl(ALTHOUGH IT WOULD BE NICE) I"m just looking to have a good time and have some fun. I"m sorry I'm ranting but I am quite pissed off. Sometimes in order to get your pont across you need to be an a$$hole to dumb immature girls, otherwise they will try to walk all over you. My friend is a good dude but he acts like a pu$$y in front of girls, in terms of letting them just smoke his weed and eat his food things like that.
Much more happened on my trip but I have serious jetlag so I will continue later.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know I am all worn out from this long weekend of soccer. As I mentioned before I wasn't planning on going to the Euro Final but at the last second I got a ticket. But to backtrack a bit and to explain why this was such a difficult trip the day before I was in Rio and watching the Copa America Final at Maracana. Honestly that was my only plans for the weekend but I met someone in Rio who was a big time player and after giving him some very helpful stock tips and promising him first shot at one of my properties in the US, he agreed to give me his Euro tickets for Wembley. Now this made it very difficult as the game was the very next day and plane tickets would be hard to come by but fortunately he also solved that problem for me by flying me via his private jet. It was quite the experience. I left my hotel and there were hundreds of fans outside Wembley chanting, screaming, and dancing. They were waiting there for hours just to wish England good luck. It was crazy. Getting to the stadium and then taking my seat was an experience I’ll never forget. It was a packed stadium – the announced attendance was just under 65,000 – but it sounded like way more than that. If the crowd started cheering for an exciting play or if they got upset, it was crazy how loud they got and just how passionate they were. When England scored the stadium absolutely exploded. Our section went nuts (even though the goal was scored on the opposite side of the field), as fans hugged and spilled beer all over random strangers. Many around me were crying while two girls began making out. Another pair of people began fencing while a woman gave birth. Every fan had their face painted in some fashion, thanks to the free face painting services. Although the seats in the stadium are very comfortable, standing was demanded by the excitement of the atmosphere. When Italy scored there was a collective OOOOOOOOOF from the stands and many began crying or throwing themselves from the second floor seats. The guy sitting next to me realized I wasn't from England and asked about my background. I didn't want to tell him about all of my degrees so I simply said I am from the US and have a business degree. Then the guy asked how I could afford this trip. My father, who is a very successful engineer, once told me "Son if you want to make a lot of money major in Finance and understand how to invest your money properly." Guess what HE WAS RIGHT! So I said now that I have the knowledge of investing my money properly I made a nice fortune. Then the lasy next to us got into a heated fight with him because this jacka$* was saying, "My son graduated with a degree in Engineering while you graduated with a degree in Business." I calmly replied, "I was a millionare by the age of 25 and probably have more money than you and your son combined so go eff yourself." The lady was laughing her a$$ off when I told them off.
Italy won on penalty kicks and after the game I met up with this really cool Korean American friend of mine and he knows about Iran soccer. He knows about legends like Azizi, Bagheri, and Daei. He still remembers that 40 yard blast by Bagheri in Asian cup 96. He's married to a nice, rich, and hot white girl, but he hooks up witht his total Asian skank who is a freeloader and a bi*ch. When visiting me in the US about five times aready this immature 20 year old Sl*t would come over, smoke his weed, drink my beer(when I'm not noticing), have sex with him, and not even bring a friend. Finally on this trip I called her out. First to start things off I like to buy two twelve packs one cheap beer one good beer. First the b*tch sucks him off, which I"m fine by that but it's rude to do that in front of soemeone, but she loves to say she is not a s*lut yet she is sucking some married dude off. I was not mad at that I was mad that she promised to bring a friend and she drinks my last 5 beers. I was pissed off. I told her, "hey next time bring a friend for me so I don't look like an idiot when you are banging my friend I'm in the army sacrificing my life I don't need this bull$hit." Of course I was just saying that to build up the drama. She says, "oh so now YOU ARE DEMANDING THINGS OUT OF ME." I responded, in that annoying valley girl "like oh my god totally" accent. I say, "like oh my god toally what do you totally expect me to do whatch football and ignore you sucking my homie's d*ck in the other room, then drink all of my beers and smoke his weed and leave." She had NO ANSWER AT ALL. She knew I was pissed so she profusely apologized and said next time she is bringing her friend over. Now my friend knows that I am at thes point ready to punch her face in for drinking my good beers and leaving me cheap beer. She said she will make it up to me by bringing her friend. I called bull$hit on it and she finally gave me her number, so at least next time, I'll have someone to chill with. I"m not looking to have sex with this girl(ALTHOUGH IT WOULD BE NICE) I"m just looking to have a good time and have some fun. I"m sorry I'm ranting but I am quite pissed off. Sometimes in order to get your pont across you need to be an a$$hole to dumb immature girls, otherwise they will try to walk all over you. My friend is a good dude but he acts like a pu$$y in front of girls, in terms of letting them just smoke his weed and eat his food things like that.
Much more happened on my trip but I have serious jetlag so I will continue later.
Sherw....I mean Ramin jan, you need to explain how you came from Brazil into the UK without a PCR test and without the need to quarantine for 10 days.
Add a hardship story about this and you are set to go with the story :D

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Sherw....I mean Ramin jan, you need to explain how you came from Brazil into the UK without a PCR test and without the need to quarantine for 10 days.
Add a hardship story about this and you are set to go with the story :D
Well keep in mind we went there by private jet and as such we avoided the hassles of airport security. We landed at a small airport and my aquintance told me not to speak English. So when I was questioned I began speaking German. The airport guy then made a crack about how England had beaten us 2-0 to which I responded Meine gute Dame gehen wir heute nach der Schule in den Laden store and that really shut him up as he had no response and he ended up apologizing.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
This can’t be true! There are no typos in this story.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Congratulations to all of Azzuri fans especially all of Calcio haters such as Fariborz, lol.
Not only they won it after failing the WC, they won it with style and best brand of football, BTW Immobile is the European Champion and has scored more goals than Ronaldo in the last three years, he definitely has more accomplishment than Bacca, hehe!
Roberto Mancini and Vialli hugging each other at the end in Wembley was just priceless.