Four best teams meet in the quarters

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Well in anglosaxon countries the word opportunistic is not all that negative like in germanic countries or in our own language. From my experience alot of people make use of the word opportunistic when they want to say something close to "smart and efficient" which Uruguay has been so far. I am not sure if Foo was trying to be negative on the Uruguayans.

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
Exactly Chinaski, what I meant was that I'm more impressed with Paraguay because they have a better ability to control a game, while Uruguay's the more efficient team. Just because Paraguay impressed me more doesn't mean I think Uruguay sucks;) and Mahdi, I don't know if u were referring to me but I've criticized Holland's creativity and AM's numerous times, as well as things like putting VdV on the left wing. The creative players have simply been below par. I also don't see them beating Brazil.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Exactly Chinaski, what I meant was that I'm more impressed with Paraguay because they have a better ability to control a game, while Uruguay's the more efficient team. Just because Paraguay impressed me more doesn't mean I think Uruguay sucks;) and Mahdi, I don't know if u were referring to me but I've criticized Holland's creativity and AM's numerous times, as well as things like putting VdV on the left wing. The creative players have simply been below par. I also don't see them beating Brazil.
No, actually it was for Khorus...