Gotta love Canada!

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Yeah but you go there to get them involved in YOUR project, not the idiot professor's bullshit. Plus, it's important to separate the target woman from the herd. Never a good idea to go hunting while she's got her friends watching her every move :)

You can add " or grazing " to make your useful post vegetarian friendly as well. :)

Oct 18, 2010
canada is beyond a joke now.
in fact: canada+isreal+saudi = axis of isolation

[h=1]Prime Minister Stephen Harper gets a hero’s welcome in Israel[/h]
JERUSALEM—Prime Minister Stephen Harper arrived in Israel to a hero’s welcome Sunday, celebrated for “being a great friend of Israel and the Jewish people” as he kicked off his tour of the Middle East.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rolled out the red carpet, praising Harper as a “friend” for championing the Jewish people, fighting anti-Semitism and taking a tough stand on Iran.

“I have to say Stephen that you are a great friend of Israel and the Jewish people. I’m not just saying that. I mean that deeply from the bottom of my heart and I speak for all the people of Israel,” Netanyahu told Harper in remarks at an official welcome ceremony Sunday night.

Read more: http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...s_in_israel_to_kick_off_middle_east_tour.html

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Chris Christie take some fucking notes from our mayor on how to survive one shit storm after another, while smoking crack and being in a constant state of drunken stooperness (as Ford would call it), if I may add! ;)

BTW, if anyone knows how to translate drunken baboon into English, I'd love to know what he's saying...

[video=youtube_share;f-80obqClBg]http://youtu.be/f-80obqClBg[/video]

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Every day I'm finding less and less reasons to stay in this fucking country. Universal Healthcare? What a joke. It only sounds good until you actually need to use it.

The weather is absolutely horseshit. I don't know about you folks, but I feel like I'm wasting precious life years freezing my ass off.

I like some stuff about Canada, but they are seriously outweighed by the weather and bureaucratic nature of life here. There's red tape everywhere.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Every day I'm finding less and less reasons to stay in this fucking country. Universal Healthcare? What a joke. It only sounds good until you actually need to use it.

The weather is absolutely horseshit. I don't know about you folks, but I feel like I'm wasting precious life years freezing my ass off.

I like some stuff about Canada, but they are seriously outweighed by the weather and bureaucratic nature of life here. There's red tape everywhere.
It's seriously becoming more and more like Iran every day and this latest currency bullshit is just another example > Currency goes down, prices go up, currency goes up, price go up. Iran is the only other place I know in the world where that holds true!

And I never thought in my wildest dreams I'd be saying this, but I'd fucking take Qalibaf over Ford any day of the week!

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
Soroosh jaan, I guess you and I are in a REAL good mood compared to our high-school students! ;)

Toronto District School Board Says there were 700 suicide attempts by students last year (around 5 per high school per year)!!!

P.S. I don't remember hearing about a single suicide attempt when I was in high school for 3 years in the late 80's.
you know whats funny I was on the subway and this bearded old man starts talking to me telling me Canada is the best fucking country in the world because Canadians are so nice and all. In my mind I am like this guys a fucking delusional idiot. He hasn't seen what I have seen in this shit full country. In some places like downtown I have seen more fights than I seen in Tehran...

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
you know whats funny I was on the subway and this bearded old man starts talking to me telling me Canada is the best fucking country in the world because Canadians are so nice and all. In my mind I am like this guys a fucking delusional idiot. He hasn't seen what I have seen in this shit full country. In some places like downtown I have seen more fights than I seen in Tehran...
Very likely this bearded old man has 5-6 kids, collects $500 per child every month, is on welfare getting roughly around $1000 a month, lives in low-income housing paying a few hundred per month for rent, and works as dish washer getting cash and pocketing between $2000-$2500 per month. What a great place to live in.

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
Very likely this bearded old man has 5-6 kids, collects $500 per child every month, is on welfare getting roughly around $1000 a month, lives in low-income housing paying a few hundred per month for rent, and works as dish washer getting cash and pocketing between $2000-$2500 per month. What a great place to live in.
That could be so..

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
Your right Montreal might be worst but Toronto is not much better... But I think Canada is generally a Mafia ran country. All the politicians are involved in corruption here and there is a lot of criminal activity going behind us we as the citizens are not aware of. However when I compare Canada to Iran I am more thankful to be in Canada. I have family in Iran and they are always complaining about their situation. But still I cant stop my love to hate Canada and Ontario. In Toronto some people are very racist especially the white English people or English blooded people and the Europeans and there are a lot of assholes. I think the weather here has made people crazy. However when I go to a warm place I notice the people are more nice, friendly, charming, very open and hospitable. In Canada basically everyone is angry, depressed and sad about their lives and that's why I want to move the fuck out of here cause everyone's negative.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
The negative atmosphere is very much weather-related. Unfortunately, it runs for more than half of the year and takes a massive toll on people's well-being.

The expensive life here cannot be justified in any way. What you get for thousands of dollars spent per month is truly mediocre and downright criminal compared to most places on Earth.

Sure you have your freedoms and relative peace, and they sure as hell are worth quite a lot, but the weather and general costs truly limit one's ability to enjoy life.

I'm not sure what's worse, the lack of a culture or the shitty weather that prevents this nation from having one!

I've noticed the same 'negative' feeling in most of northern US states as well and I'm not just speaking from visits to airports. I have camped and breathed the air mile to mile from coast to coast.

Whatever good is happening in the world, it ain't happening in Ontario or Quebec!