Gunfire in Beirut

Jun 18, 2005
What you posted here had already been posted in another thread and I posted my reaction to it there.

Iran's money should not go to Hezbollah. Especially city's money.

You seem to be very incapable of sticking to the story?

Just in another thread you accused me of being an IR supporter while I just tried to tell you that the bombing in Shiraz could not be the work of Israel and yet I somehow became the IR supporter!

May 12, 2007
What you posted here had already been posted in another thread and I posted my reaction to it there.

Iran's money should not go to Hezbollah. Especially city's money.

You seem to be very incapable of sticking to the story?

Just in another thread you accused me of being an IR supporter while I just tried to tell you that the bombing in Shiraz could not be the work of Israel and yet I somehow became the IR supporter!
The story is me, artavile and fp were discussing how irans money is used in ME and lebenon. Then I post:
Is this our money?
حزب الله کنترل غرب بیروت را در دست گرفت
you post :
Did you actually expect Hezbollah to lose this fight? Lebanon's army is a joke. So is the party of Saad Hariri.

And if this race was ever about money trust me the Americans would funnel billions to take out Hezbollah in Lebanon. That organization has done alot for that country and they are not going anywhere.
--------------------------
which is not what I discusse. I am mad that our money should go there while it could
be used better places home. You ask if I expected hezbollad to lose? You are welcome to say your view her but in this direction. I am not interested if Hezbollah
wins or lose. I am interested in my own land.
About the othere thread I expected you to answer me in that thread. It is not wise
if i discuss it here.

Jun 18, 2005
The story is me, artavile and fp were discussing how irans money is used in ME and lebenon. Then I post:
Is this our money?
حزب الله کنترل غرب بیروت را در دست گرفت
you post :
Did you actually expect Hezbollah to lose this fight? Lebanon's army is a joke. So is the party of Saad Hariri.

And if this race was ever about money trust me the Americans would funnel billions to take out Hezbollah in Lebanon. That organization has done alot for that country and they are not going anywhere.
--------------------------
which is not what I discusse. I am mad that our money should go there while it could
be used better places home. You ask if I expected hezbollad to lose? You are welcome to say your view her but in this direction. I am not interested if Hezbollah
wins or lose. I am interested in my own land.
About the othere thread I expected you to answer me in that thread. It is not wise
if i discuss it here.
There is another thread where you could share your concerns just as I did in that thread.

You brought up the money issue by saying Hezbollah was taking charge because of the money Iran gave them. And I told you if this fight was ever about money, Hezbollah would have been wiped out a long time ago.

What was the Saad Hariri party doing when Israel was occupying Southern Lebanon? I guess they were contempt to their land being occupied.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Lebanon's hezbollah couldnot possibly be active if it wasnt for Iran and Syria's financings. Its not a coincidence right after Tehran City Council's hefty $ to Lebanon's hezbollah, this internal war was created by Leb's shias.

However, one thing many analysts fail to point at is, it was Israel's sudden war on Leb 2 yrs ago and for no reason, that strengthened Leb's Hezbollah and since then they've had a great excuse to rally their army against current govt and the West.

Leb's govt and army has never been strong, and it got weakened by Israel attack, even more.

May 12, 2007
Its not a coincidence right after Tehran City Council's hefty $ to Lebanon's hezbollah, this internal war was created by Leb's shias.
That is the whole point. Maybe i read too much in this but lately US sent to ships in persion Gulf. US got Russia to sanction Iran. Is this IRI's response? or is it just
the continual of the conflict in lebenon.

Sultan

Bench Warmer
Apr 7, 2004
This Abassi dude scares me. He needs to chill a little.

As they say, first get your own house in order before you give suggestions to others on how to shape their own house.

In Lebanon there are obvious divisions and unless all these sects/religions/races decide that they are going to be fair to all parties nothing useful is going to happen.

Political games unfortunately affect the common person the most.

May 12, 2007
وزیر اطلاعات: انفجار شیراز خرابکاری بود

وزیر اطلاعات: حادثه انفجار حسینیه رهپویان وصال ناشی از بمبگذاری یك گروه خرابكار مرتبط با كشورهای غربی به خصوص انگلیس و آمریكا بوده است. پنج یا شش نفر دستگیر شده*اند.

Thu / 08 05 2008 / 9:06

ایسنا: وزیر اطلاعات گفت: حادثه انفجار حسینیه رهپویان وصال ناشی از بمبگذاری یك گروه خرابكار مرتبط با كشورهای غربی به خصوص انگلیس و آمریكا بوده است.

http://www.iran-emrooz.net/index.php?/news1/15961/

Remember how you reacted when said I think it has to be US.

http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=48200&page=2

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
did you knew that Iran created Hezbollah? we are the first country who had Hezbollahi members, we have hezbollahis till this day in our parliament. there are khomeini and khamenei pictures all over Hezbollah buildings
Yes yes, i know you shiite jihadists and terrorists are all pals in deed and thought. No matter where you are, no matter if iranian or lebanese you will always be united against your biggest internal enemy mellat iran. takbir, allah o akbar.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
No need to wait. Here is the news. Iran and Hezbollah dragged Lebanon into a war with ISIS. The idiots in Beirut and Tehran thought they can stick their nose in every corner while living in a sea of Sunnis.

Lebanon pulled into war with Islamic State group

BEIRUT (AP) — With all eyes on the Islamic State group's onslaught in Iraq and Syria, a less conspicuous but potentially just as explosive front line with the extremists is emerging in Lebanon, where Lebanese soldiers and Shiite Hezbollah guerrillas are increasingly pulled into deadly fighting with the Sunni militants along the country's border with Syria.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Its really well planned and executed: The US is getting rid of all Israeli enemies (Iraq, Syria, Hezbollah) by making use of themselves against eachother! US helps ISIS against Assad, then they help the Lebanese army and kurdish peshmargar against ISIS on a limited basis and get the lebanese army involved in this one, then they help the IR (their biggest and most important terrorist ally) to gain more power in that toilett called south Iraq and recruit more and more shiite terrorists for amaliaate takhribi and provokation throughout the whole region and the Israelies only need to stay back and see how their old enemies eat eachother up alife and they dont even have to get themselves involved. The only terrorists the israelies have to take care of themselves is Hamas.

Sure ints jenaayat, because in process of all these actionas, tens of thousends of innocent people will lose their lifes but from the other perspective, its a brilliant plan to get moslems of both sides destroy eachother without having to send even one single israeli or american soldier to those areas to get the job done. Moslems are getting it done all by themselves.

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
No need to wait. Here is the news. Iran and Hezbollah dragged Lebanon into a war with ISIS. The idiots in Beirut and Tehran thought they can stick their nose in every corner while living in a sea of Sunnis.

Lebanon pulled into war with Islamic State group

BEIRUT (AP) — With all eyes on the Islamic State group's onslaught in Iraq and Syria, a less conspicuous but potentially just as explosive front line with the extremists is emerging in Lebanon, where Lebanese soldiers and Shiite Hezbollah guerrillas are increasingly pulled into deadly fighting with the Sunni militants along the country's border with Syria.
aww... since when did you became lawyer of the sunnis ? :)

Oct 18, 2010
this thread was brought back just in time for very important news about iran
and lebanon.stay tuned.
last year saudi with great fanfare announced a $1b military aid
package to lebanon.this was at the height of the saudi support
for the johadist terrorists in syria who were then edging closer
to lebanon's borders.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...illion-in-Saudi-military-aid-to-Lebanon-.html

but everyone with rudimentary understanding of the dynamics in the region knew this will never happen.
neither the u.s. nor the apartheid regime in isreal,the saudis closest allies,would have allowed
any weapons to be given to the lebanese army.this was a way to put pressure on lebanon to reject any
clandestine help from iran.

today after the recent visit of lebanon's defense minister it is iran that is going to give arms to lebanon
and do it openly.the whole idea of the syrian gambit was to prevent iran from having a clandestine supply
route to arm both the resistance forces in lebanon and palestine.but now iran is openly sending arms directly to lebanon.
mission failed by the apartheid regimes in isreal and saudi.

International
[h=1]Iran Military Ready to Ship Equipment to Lebanon[/h] TEHRAN, Iran — Oct 20, 2014, 1:12 PM ET
By NASSER KARIMI Associated Press

A Lebanese general, left, shakes hands with Iran's President Hassan Rouhani at his office in Tehran, Iran, Sunday, Oct. 19, 2014. In the background is Lebanese Defense Minister Samir Moqbel. (AP Photo/Ebrahim Noroozi)
The Associated Press

Iran's defense minister said his country is ready to ship defensive materials to Lebanon to aid its army in the fight against Sunni extremists on Monday, the semi-official Mehr news agency reported.
The report quoted Gen. Hossein Dehghan, speaking at a joint briefing with visiting Lebanese Defense Minister Samir Moqbel, as saying the shipment would help thwart extremists who plan to commit "inhuman crimes" in Syria, Iraq and Lebanon.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/iran-military-ready-ship-equipment-lebanon-26316758

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Where does it say Lebanon actually asked for anything? This just tells me the road to Damascus, so to speak, is closed. So they are trying to use this generous offer to arm Hezbollah.

Oct 18, 2010
Where does it say Lebanon actually asked for anything? This just tells me the road to Damascus, so to speak, is closed. So they are trying to use this generous offer to arm Hezbollah.
no military in the world is satisfied with what they have and always want more.
the whole idea is that iran is empowered so much that they can openly supply
the lebanese army which for all practical purposes means they are supplying the
hizbullah resistance fighters too.think back a couple years ago and how the whole
syrian gambit was being sold to the simpletons as a way to cut off iran's reach and
degrade it's strategic depth.and now fast forward to iranian c130s unloading shiny new
weapons in beirut on an internationally sanctioned flight and in open daylight not under
cover and at night.i bet you that right now the crime minister of the apartheid regime
in isreal and his saudi partners would pay anything to reverse this gain.their mission has
failed miserably.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Well, it hasn't happened yet but if it does I agree that it is simply a back door way to supply Hezbollah but it is a lot harder to hide. What is ironic in all this is that Khomeini's first wish was the export of the Islamic revolution. He was the one who said Islam knows no borders. He was the original ISIS. So his wish came through but not in the way he expected. What he didn't know was that there were others who also wanted to export Islam but not his Islam. There is not enough room in the world for two caliphates.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Mr. Playboy, when you were doing cartwheels over Hezbollahs victories in Syria and making a giant out of them, I warned you they better watch their back because they are a little shiite speck in a sea of sunnis. They are bogged down but can't leave either. IR was using them as independent contractors, ordering them around to trouble spots as their private army. Well, this is what happens.

Lebanon’s once-mighty Hezbollah is facing attacks in Syria — and also at home