Ham-Sar

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
As many of you know, I consider our Persian Culture superior to any other. Over the years, over and over, some of us have pointed out the many cultural deficiencies which have infected our glorious culture, especially from the backward Arab culture and much of it by force – as it can be easily observed these days. One of the most important aspects of our culture which has been infected is the “institution of marriage” which has unfortunately lost just about all of it’s values in Iran today. As you know our culture defines either one of a married couple by the same name; Ham-Sar – as two who have put their heads together to run a life. The Arab culture, via Islam calls a married man a Zoj and his wife as Zojeh (the smaller Zoj!!) and defines a wife as a farmland for the husband to cultivate his genes. As a result and as can be seen in our societies what we have ended up is couples which should be called Ham-Tah more than anything else…..if that!!! As one who has an Iranian Hamsar let me tell you guys and gals, there is nothing better in life than having a hamsar, especially one you respect and can communicate and just as importantly can have fun with. Second best choice to that is not to get married at al – those of you who are single, don’t feel bad. There is nothing worst than being married for the wrong reasons or to the wrong woman!!

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
The Arab culture, via Islam calls a married man a Zoj and his wife as Zojeh (the smaller Zoj!!) and defines a wife as a farmland for the husband to cultivate his genes.
Where do you get these things?!

Arab culture (not via Islam but rather the Arabic grammar) differentiates between objects and sometimes matters by assigning a "gender" to them. Many languages have this characteristic. Ancient Persian languages did not have this complexity (or they did and it vanished throughout time).

There's nothing degrading about calling the husband "Zoj" and the wife "Zojeh". That's just how the language is structured and frankly it's a sign of evolution and complexity not inferiority.

Ham-Sar – as two who have put their heads together to run a life.
Absolutely not true. Ham-sar most probably refers to two people sharing the same bed/pillow. (Ham-bastar).

As one who has an Iranian Hamsar let me tell you guys and gals, there is nothing better in life than having a hamsar, especially one you respect and can communicate and just as importantly can have fun with. Second best choice to that is not to get married at al – those of you who are single, don’t feel bad. There is nothing worst than being married for the wrong reasons or to the wrong woman!!
Agreed.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
As for measuring tools of cultural superiority.....I would list humanity, spirituality, and harmony as the 3 most important factors.
In general Japanease lack a very important aspect of humanity and that is emotion. Americans have too much materialism in their lives and for the most part lack spirituality...

Absolutely not true. Ham-sar most probably refers to two people sharing the same bed/pillow. (Ham-bastar).
You are wrong - I am glad I posted this thread.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
As for measuring tools of cultural superiority.....I would list humanity, spirituality, and harmony as the 3 most important factors.
In general Japanease lack a very important aspect of humanity and that is emotion. Americans have too much materialism in their lives and for the most part lack spirituality...

You are wrong - I am glad I posted this thread.
Where did you get that from???

Or is it maybe that they eat fish a lot? as Dr.Ravazadeh says.
[video=youtube;qM-9fmjFxio]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM-9fmjFxio&feature=related[/video]

Masoud jan,

There is something I have realized lately. Iranian culture, If not worst, it is also not better than most cultures. Most Iranians that I know from different backgrounds and ideologies have a the mentality of people that have not been modernized yet. Our country might have started to modernize PHYSICALLY in the last century, however, mentally we have not modernized yet.

BTW, among the people that I have interacted with, I think Japanese are among the best and are among the less arrogant and egocentric people.

May 9, 2004
As many of you know, I consider our Persian Culture superior to any other. Over the years, over and over, some of us have pointed out the many cultural deficiencies which have infected our glorious culture, especially from the backward Arab culture and much of it by force – as it can be easily observed these days. One of the most important aspects of our culture which has been infected is the “institution of marriage” which has unfortunately lost just about all of it’s values in Iran today. As you know our culture defines either one of a married couple by the same name; Ham-Sar – as two who have put their heads together to run a life. The Arab culture, via Islam calls a married man a Zoj and his wife as Zojeh (the smaller Zoj!!) and defines a wife as a farmland for the husband to cultivate his genes.

]

جناب مسعود
زوجه یعنی زوج کوچک؟؟؟
جانم شما که دستور زبان عربی را نمی دانید اخه چرا می ایید و مطلبی را می نویسید که خواننده گمراه شود
در دستور زبان عربی این ه که می گذارند برای مونث است و کاری به بزرگی و کوچکی ندارد
ومسیحیان و یهودیان عرب هم همین را بکار می برند و اصلا ربطی به اسلام ندارد
شما چرا همینطوری می شنید و یک چیزی بیخودی می نویسید و از ان نتیجه می گیرید اخه زوج و زوجه چه ربطی به کوچکی و بزرگی و اسلام و نمی دانم مسیحیت دارد
بعدا بکار بردن کلمه همتا غلط است
شما حتی کلمات فارسی و معانی انرا درست نمی دانید انوقت امده اید و در مورد زبان عربی و معانی ان بحث میکنید
:doh:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
GP - the hell with Arabs, Arabic and you. How about that?
I never claimed to be an expert in Arabic.....but b-nava look at you.....all you have left is to argue technicalities....You certainly have no room to argue against Arabs considering women as lesser humans...do you? I will look into it and am sorry if I made a mistake on Zojeh, but is that all you could muster on this thread?

Feynord Jaan -
Modern day Iranians like you and I are not the best way to guage the pre-Arab Persian culture.....but still one can see the basic signs within us seperating us from the rest. A good example would be a test in Humanity. To me "Ghesavat = cruelty or brutality" is one of the best ways to guage people in Humanity. Now look back at history and compare...... Yes we have been influenced by Moghols, Turks, Arabs,...and as a result do observe cruel behavior in our societies.....but very few and far apart.
Another guage of humanity is "Humor"..... look at us, then compare us to.......say Arabs!! no that is too easy, how about Japs, Germans, Swedes,....
Arts and Literature are of-course other important aspect of humanity and Spirituality ...and as you can see, and despite the Arab oppression of both in Iran, we glow and strive royally.
Looking at Cultures, one must generalize and look for significant basis that separates different groups.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2002
Modern day Iranians like you and I are not the best way to guage the pre-Arab Persian culture.....but still one can see the basic signs within us seperating us from the rest. A good example would be a test in Humanity. To me "Ghesavat = cruelty or brutality" is one of the best ways to guage people in Humanity. Now look back at history and compare...... Yes we have been influenced by Moghols, Turks, Arabs,...and as a result do observe cruel behavior in our societies.....but very few and far apart.
Masoud jan, our ancestors prior to Arabs and Mongols were not any less brutal than other nations. Two of the most barbaric forms of torture and death were essentially invented by ancient Persians: impaling and cutting a person's nose and ears.

Darius impaled 3000 Babylonian noblemen to put out the unrest in that city, and during his time (and afterward) cutting nose and ears was a common punishment for the courtiers who were accused of disloyalty to the king.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Deerouz jaan - let me assure you - you are wrong. You have read the false prophecies written about our past, and there is a lot of them. The best way to make a judgement is to look at the overall picture and apply your logic. How can a kingdom which comes up with wages and eliminates slavery and forced labor, cut noses? does that make sense to you?
Arash Kaman -
America is indeed a culture very different than of those immigrants who have come here. I consider the American culture far more superior than any in Europe......again because of the factors I indicated above. One can say the American culture is an evolution of all those in Europe.......doing away with all cultural hang-ups attached to Royalism which Europe still suffers from.

Oct 18, 2002
Deerouz jaan - let me assure you - you are wrong. You have read the false prophecies written about our past, and there is a lot of them. The best way to make a judgement is to look at the overall picture and apply your logic. How can a kingdom which comes up with wages and eliminates slavery and forced labor, cut noses? does that make sense to you?
Masoud jan, Darius boasts about impaling in Behistun inscriptions. You think Darius was lying to make Persians look bad?! The practice of nose and ear cutting was well established and applied to noblemen and courtiers who were considered disloyal to the king. This has nothing to do with the other progresses made by the ancient Persians, the same way that the social and scientific achievements by Europeans did not negate their barbaric and cruel punishemnts: form torture to burning alive to quartering that continued well into 17th century.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Great thread amoo Masoud...

ye..its great to see u and ur better half realize and appreciate what ya got...and i'm sure smart guys around here know it is like many good things in life takes ..imo..1st..the undrestanding in one or both that...hey..this is great love and a worthwhile match....right here many of us fail and to no great fault of owr own....don't see it when it does happen....and then comes the harder part of growing together ..patience..foregiveness..compassion and all those things truely practiced ..not preached...& then...barabing...u r in a good spot...the pay off time...my best to u both..

and as for the rest of us not so fortunate ones ..like u said..its not the end of life or something although its just a case specific...and one could be sour or ..if u r like me..I..try anyway..to make the best of whats here ,and life closes one door and opens many others all the time...u just have to stay with it....

and reg. our culture....I just say for now that Masoud is right...and I tell u why later.....its not the case of being ultra nationalist or something...not in my case anyway and not in this subject....but i state my reasons/ observations later..

May 9, 2004
I never claimed to be an expert in Arabic.....but b-nava look at you.....all you have left is to argue technicalities....You certainly have no room to argue against Arabs considering women as lesser humans...do you? I will look into it and am sorry if I made a mistake on Zojeh, but is that all you could muster on this thread?

جناب مسعود
شما امدید و در پست خودتان مطالبی نوشته اید که حقیقت ندارد
انوقت از من ایراد میگیرید که چرا امده ام و انتقاد کرده ام ؟ خوب قبل از اینکه چیزی بنویسی تحقیق کن ببین این حرفی که می زنی درست است یا خیر
و شما حتی در مورد زن چیزی نمی دانید بجز این حرفهایی را که به شما اموخته اند
اگر به نظر شما در فرهنگ شرق زن موجودی پست است به نظر من ان زنهایی که در غرب جلوه سکس و تجارت جنس شده اند از ان هم پست تر هستند
اگر از نظر شما در شرق ازادی برای زنان نیست
در غرب هم نیست البته اگر جنابعالی ازادی را در لخت شدن می بینید چیز دیگری است
در غرب تجاوز به زن بیشتر از شرق است
حداقل در این خرب شده ای که من هستم حقوق ماهیانه زنان و مردان یکی است در غرب مثلا در انگلیس چطور ؟ ایا حقوق ماهیانه یک مرد و یک زن به یک اندازه است
نه نیست جانم
در اینجا اگر زنی حامله شد یک سال ماهیانه بدون کار به او پرداخت می شود
در غرب اینطور است ؟
در اینجا زنان ساعات کمتر از مردان کار می کنند و به اندازه مردان حقوق می گیرند
در غرب اینطور است ؟
خیر نیست
در اینجا زنان در هر صفی در اداره جات و اماکن خصوصی بر مردان اولویت دارند در غرب اینطور است
خیر نیست
در اینجا اگر صندلی خالی نبود یک زن وارد شد مردان بلند می شوند تا زنانا بنشینند
در غرب اینطور نیست
البته اگر زنی خوشگل باشد حتما یک دون ژوان پیداخواهد شد تا اورا جای خود بنشاند
ااین است احترام زن در غرب
من نمی گویم که شرق زشتی ندارد و غرب زیبایی ندارد برعکس بسیاری از امور در غرب والاتر از شرق است ولی اینکه می خواهید بگویید در غرب زن به جایگاه والایی رسیده
دروغ است یک دروغ بزرگ
یک زمانی یادم می اید در فیلمهای هالیوود هر دختری عینکی بود زشت و عقب افتاده جلوه داده می شد
زیبایی مهمترین صفت یک زن در اینگونه فرهنگ غربی بشمار می رود
یک رقاصه یا یک پورنو استار از یک دانشمند زن محترم تر و پولدار تر و سربلند تر است
یک زن زیبای نفهم در غرب از هزار زن زشت فهمیده و انساندوست جایگاهی بهتر دارد
نگو نه
مادر نمونه سال را مادونا که از بادیگاردش حامله شده می شود و دها هزار مادر بدبخت که با شرافت در غرب فرزندان خود را بزرگ می کنند
فرزندانی که پدرانشان انها را ترک کرده اند را کسی به یاد نمی اورد
اگر جنیفر لوپز چاق شود برایشان مهمتر است تا مرگ مادر تریزا
این مقام زن است ؟
نیا و بگو در شرق و اعرابی زن یک موجود دونی بحساب می اید من نمی گویم اینطور نیست ولی ایا در غرب به مقامی رسیده که انرا مقیاس قرار می دهید ؟

بله جانم

May 9, 2004
من از تجربه خودم یک چیزی را به شماها بگم
اگر بیش از حد به زنی محبت کردید و خیلی شلو ول گرفتید سوارتان می شود
این حرفها برای توی قصه های رومانیک و دیالوگ رومیو ژولیت بدرد می خورد نه برای یک زندگی واقعی
باید احترام متبادل باشد ولی مرد زن ذلیل اخر کارش سکته و دق مرگ است

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I never claimed to be an expert in Arabic
Well Massoud that doesnt work like this man. You cant start a thread trying to prove a point based on something that clearly has to do with understanding the language and its grammer and construction and then come and tell you never claimed to be an expert! Mass please for fucks sake do some research before you start something like this and make this creature look good by correcting you.

And something else Mass: Dont mix up arab culture with islamic culture. Arab culture was not all that backward, they were just living in a very hot and tough to live area but their pre-islamic culture was a mixture of zoroastrianism and paganism and later on they added some components of Moses religion which was the start of their cultural downfall until Islam finished the job for good.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
I do agree with many things that are being said in this writing.

http://www.khodnevis.org/persian/بلاگستان/14510-توهمات-ایرانی-فرهنگ-غنی-ایرانی….html

در تصور یک ایرانی معمولی، فرهنگ ایران فرهنگ غنی است که بسیار چیزها برای آموختن به دنیا دارد و هنوز تا قرنها غرب باید دنباله***رو آن باشد. بیاییم با عینک بی***طرفی وضع فرهنگ ایرانی در بین فرهنگ***های جهانی را بررسی کنیم و ببینیم چه چیزی برای ارایه به جهان امروز دارد.

در تصور یک ایرانی معمولی، فرهنگ ایران فرهنگ غنی است که بسیار چیزها برای آموختن به دنیا دارد و هنوز تا قرنها غرب باید دنباله***رو آن باشد. وقتی از او در این مورد سوال شود که «جلوهٔ این فرهنگ غنی چیست؟»، بی***درنگ در جواب از شاهنامه و سعدی و حافظ و کوروش و داریوش و … دم می***زند. اخیراً هم اصطلاح «بیش از دوهزار سال تاریخ مدون و هزاره***ها تاریخ گم***شده» باب شده است که دهان***ها را درجا ببندد. در مقابل این سوال که «اینها که نام بردی نامش میراث***فرهنگی است نه فرهنگ؛ فرهنگ امروز ایران و آنچه ایرانی امروز برای ارائه به دنیای غیرایرانی دارد چیست؟» تاملی می***کند و ذهنش به سوی زعفران و پسته و قالی ایرانی می***رود…

در بیان علمی، فرهنگ را مجموعه پيچيده***ای از دانشها، باورها، هنرها، قوانین، اخلاقیات، عادات و هرچه که فرد بعنوان عضوی از جامعه، از جامعه خویش فرا مي گيرد، تعریف می کنند. با این تعریف، بیاییم با عینک بی***طرفی وضع فرهنگ ایرانی در بین فرهنگ***های جهانی را بررسی بکنیم:***

ایرانی قرن***هاست دانش جدیدی خلق نکرده و به گنجینه دانش دنیا نیفزوده، آخرین زمانه***ای که ما مجموعه اندیشمندانی با رتبه جهانی داشتیم زمان فارابی و ابوعلی و ابوریحان (قرن چهارم***هجری) بوده که قرن***هاست درگذشته***. هنرهای ایرانی نیز که در زمان صفوی به اوج رسیده بودند اندکی بعد در عصر قاجار غروب کردند؛ صنعت***گران ما نیز از عصر صفویه عرصه را مغلوبه یافتند و رو به تزیین دسته شمشیر و قبضه تفنگ و لوله توپ یا منبت***کاری و دیگر فنون مستظرفه آوردند و قرنهاست نوآوریی نداشته***اند (حتی مثلاً آفتابه ایرانی امروز با مشابه ده قرن پیشش تفاوت چندانی ندارد، جنسش از فلزی به پلاستیکی تبدیل شده)؛ در عصر پهلوی صنایع مونتاژ وارد کشور شد و با گذر زمان، اندک صنایع ملیی داشت شکل می***گرفت که با وقوع انقلاب و مصادره شرکت***ها و صنایع به اسم ملی کردن، به شکل نخستین بازگشت.

باورها، اخلاقیات و عادات ایرانی نیز در میان باورهای جهانی یکی از عجیب***ترین***هاست. در سفرنامه***های غربیانی که در قرن اخیر از ایران دیدن کرده***اند کم نمی***بینیم از مسایلی که از آن سر در نیاورده***اند و مایه تعجبشان شده***است و با شگفتی از آن یاد کرده***اند؛ تعارف و رودربایستی، باور به قضا و قدر، ناتمام گذاشتن کارها و حواله به سرنوشت، مدح تن***آسایی و مذمت کار و تلاش، پنهان***کاری، تلون مزاج، مسوولیت نپذیری و توجیه، مظلوم***گرایی، تقلب، رشوه دادن و گرفتن و بسیاری دیگر که خود بحث جداگانه***ای می***طلبد. یک ناظر خارجی در تعجب می***ماند که چرا ایرانیان حتی قوانین ساده و استاندارد جهانی - چیزی در حد عبور از خط پیاده در خیابان - را رعایت نمی***کنند. چنان باورها و عادات و اخلاقیاتی متاسفانه چندان قابل احترام و یا افتخار و ارایه به عرصه جهانی به نظر نمی***رسد. (با خودمان روراست که باشیم ما امروزه در جامعه و فرهنگی زندگی می***کنیم که در آن از دروغ، تظاهر، ریا و چاپلوسی به عنوان ابزار ارتباطی استفاده می***شوند و نه اموری غیراخلاق و استثنایی.)

برخی هنرهای ایرانی در این شاید میان وضع بهتری دارند؛ هنر سینمای ایران در این اواخر در جهان خوش درخشیده***است. سینماگر ایرانی که در میان کلاف سردرگمی از محدودیت***ها و موانع درگیر بوده، توانسته زبان شاعرانه فاخری برگزیند که با بینندگان جهانی ارتباط برقرار می***کند و مایه تکریم می***شود. ادبیات داستانی تا حد محدودی حایز اهمیت شده، موسیقی ایرانی نیز در عرصه کشورهای همسایه، ***شنیده و دوست داشته***می***شود. وضع هنرمندان و هنر در ایران البته جداست! بسیاری از فیلمهای همان فیلمسازان تشویق شده جهانی در ایران نمایش عمومی ندارند. اجرای موسیقی در ایران و رسانه***های آن با مشکلات متعددی مقابل است. بسیاری هنرمندان و مفاخر ایرانی ساکن ایران نیستند و چه بسا با مرگ و تدفینشان در غربت -مانند مولوی- پس از سالها غیرایرانی جازده شوند!

حالا بیاییم کلاهمان را قاضی کنیم که یک ایرانی که ادعای فرهنگ غنی***اش گوش فلک را کر می***کند چه چیزی برای ارایه به جهان امروز دارد. اگر مثلاً آلمانی با مرسدس بنزش به نظر می***آید، کره***ای با سامسونگ و هیوندا، ژاپنی با سونی و تویوتا و پاناسونیکش یک ایرانی چطور؟ به چلوکبابش بنازد یا بستنی اکبرمشدی؟! کدام محصول -اقتصادی، فرهنگی، هنری و یا هرچیز دیگری- از ایران جهانی شده؟ این چه فرهنگ غنیی است که در داخل هر ایرانیی از آن دم می***زند اما در عرصه جهانی از آن خبری نیست؟

در تعریف جامعه شناسی فرهنگ عبارت است مجموعه پاسخ های متداول در اجتماع به پرسش های مکرر زندگی. تفاوت رفتار یک ایرانی با یک غیر ایرانی مقابل یک مسالهٔ تازه و رهیافتی که در حل مشکلات دارد، بسته به آن است که در ذهنیت و فرهنگ او برای آن مساله چه تدبیری اندیشیده شده و توصیه شده، وگرنه که همه انسانها فارغ از ذهنیت***شان چند کیلو گوشت و استخوان هستند؛ این که حال و روز و موقعیت جمعی ما در دنیا در چه شرایطی ***است بازتابی از ذهنیت جمعی ما در واکنش به مسایل مختلف شخصی-اجتماعی ماست که آن هم بسته به رفتار فرهنگی ماست. فرهنگ امروز ایران ما ( چه در جنبه روابط فردی و خانوادگی ، چه در اصول اخلاقی و اجتماعی، چه در فلسفه و نگاه جهانبين***اش) با ناسازگاری عميقی با آنچه در زمانه و دنیای امروز می***گذرد مواجه است و بسان قبای پوسیده***ایست که به قامت انسان جامعه امروز زار می***زند.

با اندکی دقت سخت نیست درک این نکته که فرهنگ امروز ایران، فرهنگی کهنه***است، با مولفه***هایی از دورانهای گذشته و نصایحی از دور خارج متعلق به دوران حافظ و سعدی و حتی از زبان آنها (فقط به عنوان نمونه: حافظ: «بر لب جوی نشین و گذر عمر ببین»؛ «سخت می***گیرد جهان بر مردمان سخت کوش». سعدی: «هرآنکس که دندان دهد نان دهد»؛ «اصل بد نیکو نگردد چون که بنیادش بد است».) (فقط تصور کنید مثلاً یک انگلیسی در حل مسایل زندگی امروزش به کتابهای شکسپیر مراجعه کند و از آنها نکته***ها دریابد!) چنین فرهنگی شاید در جهان سنتی دیروز برای هدایت مردمانی با دنیایی محدود و سرنوشتی محکوم به قضا و قدر طبیعت بهترین یا کاربردی***ترین بوده، اما برای بشر امروز که طبیعت را به تسخیر خود درآورده و از آن در جهت رفاه خود استفاده می***کند، چیزی برای ارایه ندارد.

به عنوان نمونه به چند مورد اشاره می***کنم؛ از کودکی شنیده***ایم و یاد گرفته***ایم که «دیگی که برای من نجوشد، سر سگ در آن بجوشد»؛ و آگاه و ناآگاه به آن عمل می***کنیم و وضع جامعه***مان در نهایت این است که می***بینیم. اما برای مثال در فرهنگ ژاپن چنین ضرب***المثل*** جامعه***ویران***کنی وجود ندارد، و کمتر به ذهن یک ژاپنی می***رسد که چنان رفتاری کند که به ضرر انسانهای دیگر باشد. یا مثلاً مولفه***ای مانند «از تو حرکت از خدا برکت»، که بخشی از فرهنگ گفتاری مردم امروز ایران است، نصیحت صحیحی نیست و اگر دقت کنیم بسیاری موارد را خواهیم یافت که با توسل به آن، چه از لحاظ فردی، چه اجتماعی-سیاسی یا تاریخی، گرچه حرکت کرده***ایم به برکتی نرسیده***ایم بلکه دور چرخیده***ایم و باز به نقطه اول رسیده***ایم؛ در حالی که آموزه دنیای امروزه این است که «هر حرکتی باید به دنبال هدفی و براساس فکر، استراتژی، طرح و برنامه***ریزی باشد و گرنه به احتمال زیاد به جایی نمی***رسد». یا مثلاً کم نبوده***اند کسانی که بدون پشتوانه اقتصادی، اما به نصیحت شیخ سعدی که «هرآنکس که دندان دهد نان دهد» به آمار خانوار افزوده***اند. فرهنگ رفتاری ما جز نتیجه انبوهی از این ضرب***المثل***ها و مولفه***های فرهنگی نیست که رفتار جمعی ما با پیروی کردن از آنها شکل می***گیرد و موقعیت حالمان بستگی به آنها دارد. اگر با تعصب و غیرت به فرهنگ قدیممان وفادار بمانیم، چیزی که نصیبمان می***شود، باز تولید همان چیزی است که گذشتگانمان بودند، همین است که هستیم و باز هم نسل بعدی همان را بازتولید می***کند.

در دنیای امروز پایبندی، تعصب و سرسختی بر روی هیچ چیزی ارزشمند نیست بلکه ارزش، در قبول تغییر در جهت تکامل است. ما حتی نصایح پدرانمان را ارج نمی***نهیم و یا لباس تمیز چند سال پیشمان را با اکراه به تن می***کنیم، اما چه می***شود وقتی به مولفه***های فرهنگی کهنهٔ بازمانده از تجارب دنیایی کهن، مربوط به سده***ها و بلکه هزاره***ها پیش می***رسیم، چشمانمان را می***بندیم و عقل را تعطیل می***کنیم و بی***چون و چرا آنها را بهترین می***دانیم و سرلوحه تصمیم گیری***ها و کارهایمان قرار می***دهیم؟ ایرانی خر و اسب سوار، با آمدن اتومبیل و قطار وطیاره، به سرعت آنها را جایگزین کرد و جزوی از فرهنگ و هویت ملی***اش ندانست که پاسش بدارد، اما بسیاری از مولفه***های فرهنگی ناکارآمدتر را هنوز سالهاست که با خود به همراه می***کشد…

-------------

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
but BT jaan I hate the Japs.
they are like the chinese , very cruel to animals. Persians are fairly nice to animals (I mean we all have our exceptions) but you should have seen the Japanese whaling ships...they made me sick, sick of japs or any other yellow skin race. :mad:

sorry if anyone here has an oriental spouse (hamsar) i did say there are always exceptions.
but the ppl who torture animals and take the baby from mother or kill the mother in front of the baby etc, are subhuman minsters and I dont give a damn where they come from.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
he ppl who torture animals and take the baby from mother or kill the mother in front of the baby etc, are subhuman minsters and I dont give a damn where they come from.
indeed

[video=youtube;Z8Epo_BiHks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8Epo_BiHks&oref=[/video]

Feb 22, 2005
The past should be left to the past as anyone can make a story and illusion of what the past was. As many on this thread rightly pointed out to the many limit and problems with the Iranian culture. Many Iranian just love to point to their culture as being the best and they have the right to believe so. However, the reality is far from that.

In terms of spirituality, we failed big time. In the 2500 years, we managed to develop one man, Zoroasterian, who has a minuscule number of supporters. His own descendants chose the religion of a fascist, Muhamad who took it from another fascist destroyer of humanity, the fake Moses, and enslaved the souls of the billions. Thanks to these men, billions of people never get to taste life and go through life dead rather than alive, blind.

Have you been to Iran? You cant trust anyone. There is little love, compassion, or humility left in that country which are fruit of the universe that is god. But that is what you get when you have followed Islam for centuries.