Happening now...

Oct 18, 2010
hmmmm!!! sounds like the persian gulf is turning into the
'bermuda triangle' for foreign ships :p

Tanker seized by suspected Iran-backed forces in Arabian(Persian) Sea, say maritime sources

On Tuesday at least five ships in the sea between the UAE and Iran updated their AIS tracking status to "Not Under Command", according to Refinitiv ship tracking data. Such a status generally indicates a ship is unable to manoeuvre due to exceptional circumstances.

https://www.reuters.com/world/report-attack-under-way-off-uae-coast-ukmto-2021-08-03/

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Another silver medal in the bag for IRI, dedicated to rahbar:

ایران، در رتبه دوم مرگ خبرنگاران در سال ۲۰۲۱

پس از مکزیک و افغانستان که مشترکا در رتبه نخست قرار دارند، ایران بیشترین آمار مرگ مرتبط با خبرنگاران را در سال ۲۰۲۱ ثبت کرده است./ایسنا

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
I believe he's responding sarcastically to a post you made earlier in this thread....
So he is trolling me, cool.
A) I said MOSTLY
B) I was referring to draught and the Palang mainly. Lack of water in Khuzestan because of poor planning by Islamic Kosher of Iran.
C) I really don't give a shit what he or anyone does! go make fun of me! troll me! or whatever makes you happy dude.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
So he is trolling me, cool.
A) I said MOSTLY
B) I was referring to draught and the Palang mainly. Lack of water in Khuzestan because of poor planning by Islamic Kosher of Iran.
C) I really don't give a shit what he or anyone does! go make fun of me! troll me! or whatever makes you happy dude.
Dude you are quite clearly trolling yourself! Why are you getting so defensive about something you are doing so obviously.

Own it, say it with your chest. What's up with all this jafangparooni

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Bebin - you're a hypocrite troll, he's a hypocrite troll, I'm a hypocrite troll. We're all fcking hypocrites. It's just about our intentions. You defend IR. I am a weirdo who apparently supports 18 (at least) football teams.

The guy is playing a bit with a kid who has manifest mental health problems. I'm not happy with that.

Oct 18, 2010
we get these fires every season and have low number of muslim residents.
but we do have greedy utility companies whose equipment starts most
of the fires :eek: