Happening now...

Oct 18, 2010
haitian president assassinated at home :eek:

Official: Haiti President Jovenel Moïse assassinated at home

PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti (AP) — Gunmen assassinated Haitian President Jovenel Moïse and wounded his wife in their home early Wednesday, inflicting more chaos on the unstable Caribbean country that was already enduring an escalation of gang violence, anti-government protests and a recent surge in coronavirus infections.
Claude Joseph, the interim prime minister, confirmed the killing and said the police and military were in control of security in Haiti, where a history of dictatorship and political upheaval have long stymied the consolidation of democratic rule.
While the streets of the Haitian capital, Port-au-Prince, were quiet Wednesday morning, some people ransacked businesses in one area. The country appeared to be heading for fresh uncertainty ahead of planned general elections later this year. Moïse, 53, had been ruling by decree for more than a year after the country failed to hold elections and the opposition demanded he step down in recent months.

https://apnews.com/article/haiti-president-jovenel-moise-killed-b56a0f8fec0832028bdc51e8d59c6af2

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
42 years of mismanagement is starting to show itself in every aspect of Iranians.

The country with limited amount of water, its whole electricity supply still comes from hydro. All the money wasted for nuclear, and nothing.
What worries me is that these problems are not resolvable at this stage.
In the last 8 years, the govenrment was supposed to spend 16 billion dollars (2 billion per year) on renewing power lines and facilities. Zero dollars was spent.

Jan 26, 2006
its whole electricity supply still comes from hydro.
Not doubting all the other points about 42 years of mismanagement and the disaster of this regime, but where does this specific fact come from...?

Whole electricity supply? This sounds a bit German-Russian-Slava to me... It seems so over-the-top that it reduces the impact of the rest of your message... (Which is important)

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I mean electricity generation or production.

However, I did more research and I think I was wrong. Hydropower is only 6% of electricity generation. But anyhow, no money has spent on the plants in the last 8 years according to RadioFarda.

1625865036707.png

Oct 18, 2010
my dad was at ucla with this guy when he tried to recruit him
and take him to iraq to fight against iran, thank god my dad
was not interested in being a traitor!
it's interesting that iran was able to transform a 'terrorist' into
a 'comedian', that's not the usual path for that crowd :p

Last edited:

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
چه کسی این پیام را برای خامنه‌ای و پاسدارانش فرستاده؟
بعد از هک دیروز شرکت راه‌آهن، امروز سایت وزارت راه و شهرسازی جمهوری اسلامی با پیام: «پایتان را از گلیمتان درازتر نکنید» هک شد!

بر اساس اطلاعات منتشر شده امروز در یکی دو ساعت گذشته سایت وزارت راه و شهرسازی دچار اختلال سایبری در سیستم‌های کامپیوتری کارکنان ستاد وزارت راه و شهرسازی شده است. این در حالی است که دیروز هم برای ساعاتی سیستم‌های کامپیوتری شرکت راه آهن دچار اختلال شد و به دنبال آن فعالیت تعدادی از خطوط قطار به تعویق افتاد و حتی لغو شد.

در همین رابطه سایت دیده‌بان ایران نوشت: روز گذشته برخی از رسانه‌ها، از هرج و مرج در ایستگاه‌های قطار کشوری خبر داده‌اند و احتمال حمله سایبری به سامانه‌های شرکت راه‌آهن را مطرح کرده بودند.این در حالی است که سایت راه آهن جمهوری اسلامی ایران هم اکنون هم از دسترس خارج شده است. سامانه سپیدار، سامانه اصلی خرید و فروش بلیط، سامانه ستادی تکریم ارباب رجوع و... از دسترس خارج است.

اختلال در سیستم‌های کامپیوتری، معطل شدن هزاران مسافر، آن هم بدون هیچ گونه پاسخگویی از طرف مقامات مسئول یا هیچ‌گونه پیش‌بینی در تجدید کار خطوط را با خود به همراه آورده است. مدیرکل روابط عمومی وزارت راه و شهرسازی در گفت و گویی، اعلام کرد: موضوع اختلال در سایت وزارت راه و شهرسازی توسط کارشناسان فنی این وزارتخانه در حال بررسی است.

او ادامه داد: پیش از ظهر امروز اختلال سایبری در سیستم‌های کامپیوتری کارکنان ستاد وزارت راه و شهرسازی ظاهر شد که در پی آن سامانه وزارتخانه و سایت‌های زیر مجموعه آن از دسترس خارج شد.

وزیر ارتباطات جمهوری اسلامی ساعاتی پیش از انتشار خبر هک شدن سایت وزارت راه در مورد تحرکات جدید مهاجمان سایبری هشدار داده بود.

مقام‌های جمهوری اسلامی معمولا گزارش دقیق و شفافی از دلایل بروز این حوادث در اختیار رسانه‌ها قرار نمی‌دهند و با کوچک جلوه دادن ابعاد این حوادث، عموماً آن را به «دشمنان» نسبت می‌دهند

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
2 انفجار مهم در تهران

و یک انفجار پوششی در یک پارک

خبر انفجار در کنار سازمان گسترش و نوسازی صنایع ایران که یک سازمان مرتبط با برنامه هسته‌ای ایران است، مانند گذشته و همیشه، با کوچک نمائی و دروغ و توجیه مقامات جمهوری اسلامی اعلام شد. این سازمان در کنار ساختمان صدا و سیما و باشگاه خبرنگاران جوان که مرتبط با اطلاعات سپاه است قرار دارد.

تقریبا بصورت همزمان خبرگزاری فارس از حمله سایبری به شبکه راه آهن و اختلال در رفت و آمد قطارها خبر داد. انفجاری نیز در پارک ملت درتهران روی داد که ظاهرا اهمیت چندانی نداشته و حکومت با بزرگ نمائی این خبر و تاکید بر ناچیز بودن آن سعی کرد دو انفجار دیگر را در حاشیه قرار دهد