Happening now...

Nov 29, 2002
BTW Masih was a barjam fan during the time Obama sent a shit load of cash to IR.
OK, so even if she sucked satan's cock in 2015... is that really, really important right now?

We are hoping for a revolution. that needs unity, and the solidarity to enable that unity needs compromise. can any failures or mistakes be put aside for one second to achieve this? Or is everyone going to say "he did that. she did this etc..."

All I'm thinking now is, fuck the MEK, but at least they are united, and their geriatric supporters are united. That's why they have 160 congresspersons in the USA and 7 MPs in the UK hyping them. They have the literal support of the world's most powerful country, and their most powerful lackey, whereas our actual hopes (Reza Pahlavi) just have a smile and fantastic words.

F this

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
OK, so even if she sucked satan's cock in 2015... is that really, really important right now?

We are hoping for a revolution. that needs unity. can any failures or mistakes be put aside for one second?
Dude IEI said what she is doing prevents another OBama giving IR $. I just pointed out that she was instrumental in Obama giving $ to IR.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005

We are hoping for a revolution. that needs unity. can any failures or mistakes be put aside for one second?
Dude IEI said what she is doing prevents another OBama giving IR $. I just pointed out that she was instrumental in Obama giving $ to IR. "Unity" will not be affected by telling the truth.
I've also fucked up things in my life to be honest. More than fucked things up sometimes

Still think what she's doing now is pretty key
Have you claimed leadership?

Nov 15, 2022
As a monarchist who prefers RP, a major problem I see with the way some criticize Massih is that they attack her personally instead of simply saying they don't support her for a leadership position. I think this is a cultural problem and I see a very similar tactic always used against Pahlavis by leftists and Mossadegh supporters.

Too many just don't seem to understand that you can disagree with someone or not support them without hating them. I don't see Massih as leadership material but she's done valuable work raising awareness for Iranian causes. Yes she's made money doing so, but plenty of others could have made the same money yet have not devoted their time.

The focus should be on a referendum. And I think RP would win that comfortably. The pattern so far is that when he gets the chance to make his case he attracts new supporters who only knew a caricature of him before. He's not my ideal model of what a Pahlavi king should be, but he's the best option we got and has a genuine decency about him that comes across easily and wins people over.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
No circumstance has changed. Opinions however do.
That itself is a matter of opinion but in general opinions among a large number of people change because circumstances change. Back then people still were voting for reformists by millions; now they aren't. You can say that's just a magical change in opinions, but all those people would argue that change of circumstances changed their opinions.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
That itself is a matter of opinion but in general opinions among a large number of people change because circumstances change. Back then people still were voting for reformists by millions; now they aren't. You can say that's just a magical change in opinions, but all those people would argue that change of circumstances changed their opinions.
In that is perfectly fine for 99% of the population. However, for people who claim leadership wavering and vacillating at every turn of the wind is definitely not a good attribute.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Being invited to a security conference and running around the globe looking for photo ops is two different things. We saw how Macron a few days later than the first photo op met Abdolahian. At the end of the day these countries are going to do what is in their country's interest and to the point of that charlatan that I posted IMHO "chah bayad az khodesh ab dashteh baashe".
BTW Masih was a barjam fan during the time Obama sent a shit load of cash to IR.
you try your best to change things, if they don't go their way that doesn't mean you shouldn't put the effot.
In fact, this even proves that you are wrong. These western people already like Akhoonds and we have to work so hard
to change public opinion so make their decisions harder. Macro action doesn't reduce Masih, RP, or .... efforts.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
In that is perfectly fine for 99% of the population. However, for people who claim leadership wavering and vacillating at every turn of the wind is definitely not a good attribute.
What you call wavering and vacillating I call the ability to adapt to changing circumstances, which is a necessity in a leader.

What you are saying is basically that anyone who ever supported reformists is not fit to take a leadership position in this movement. Do you really think that's a wise position to take at this junction in time?!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Look at this page, instead of celebrating effort of RP and Masih (whom is supported by RP), we are fighting with each other. Agha, we have only 5-6 guys that can make a change outside Iran, stay behind them.

It is like scoring a goal, first we have to take the ball to the opponents half, we are just passing around our own net.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
What you call wavering and vacillating I call the ability to adapt to changing circumstances, which is a necessity in a leader.

What you are saying is basically that anyone who ever supported reformists is not fit to take a leadership position in this movement. Do you really think that's a wise position to take at this junction in time?!
Exactly

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Look at this page, instead of celebrating effort of RP and Masih (whom is supported by RP), we are fighting with each other. Agha, we have only 5-6 guys that can make a change outside Iran, stay behind them.

It is like scoring a goal, first we have to take the ball to the opponents half, we are just passing around our own net.
I don't see anybody fighting. We are just exchanging our opinions. Are we just supposed to cheer on this board for anybody that says or does anything?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I don't see anybody fighting. We are just exchanging our opinions. Are we just supposed to cheer on this board for anybody that says or does anything?
Absolutely not, in fact, if these exchange of opinion doesn't take place, the forum becomes summary of Twitter which is extremely boring, so I welcome this. However, I used the wrong word, what I am asking is that should we instead be united in our common beliefs and go forward or just discuss about our differences and stay still ?