Happening now...

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
You didn't answer my question. Do you think that position is wise?!! Does it help getting rid of IR?
Being wishy washy is not a good quality for leaders. I think MA should stick to what she does best (I think she is a great reporter). Her ambitiousness will bite her in the butt.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Absolutely not, in fact, if these exchange of opinion doesn't take place, the forum becomes summary of Twitter which is extremely boring, so I welcome this. However, I used the wrong word, what I am asking is that should we instead be united in our common beliefs and go forward or just discuss about our differences and stay still ?
We are. Our end goal is the same but we have differences in opinion on how to get there the fastest and most effective way.

Feb 4, 2005
Anyone who have ever been somebody or supported IR (Mousavi, Khatami, even Masih) is not fit to lead the revolution (reforms maybe but not revolution). I'm willing to go that far and say anyone who voted or encouraged people to vote after Khatami (beginning of mamooti) is not fit to lead. However, the presence of people like Masih, Hamed, ... is required as MOSHAVERS. From what I've seen and read from those 8 and others, none can lad but RP. For the record I am against any form of monarchy. Yes even the version in countries like England. I am against MOROOSI.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Anyone who have ever been somebody or supported IR (Mousavi, Khatami, even Masih) is not fit to lead the revolution (reforms maybe but not revolution). I'm willing to go that far and say anyone who voted or encouraged people to vote after Khatami (beginning of mamooti) is not fit to lead. However, the presence of people like Masih, Hamed, ... is required as MOSHAVERS. From what I've seen and read from those 8 and others, none can lad but RP. For the record I am against any form of monarchy. Yes even the version in countries like England. I am against MOROOSI.
Khatami dayoos ...

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Being wishy washy is not a good quality for leaders. I think MA should stick to what she does best (I think she is a great reporter). Her ambitiousness will bite her in the butt.
Sorry but you still didn't answer the question. You said anyone who has ever supported reformists is not fit to be in leadership position. Do you think that is a wise or even sustainable position for a movement that wants to get rid of IR?

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Sorry but this is the disconnect between Iranians inside and outside; I'm pretty sure they don't see this distinction. You are basically saying only Iranians outside Iran (with very few exceptions) are qualified to lead this revolution because most of the activists inside Iran started by supporting the reforms.

Good luck with that message because that is a self-defeating approach.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Sorry but you still didn't answer the question. You said anyone who has ever supported reformists is not fit to be in leadership position. Do you think that is a wise or even sustainable position for a movement that wants to get rid of IR?
Yes. I think RP and RP alone is fit to lead due to several factors:
1) He is not power hungry (I wish he was at least a little bit)
2) Not wavering for 44 years (he was even ridiculed for the 1st few years)
3) Clean past
4) Unifying figure
5) Patriotism (a genuine love for Iran)
6) Humility
7) Carries himself as a statesman
I haven't see any of these qualities in anybody else in Iran in the last 44 years.

Feb 4, 2005
Sorry but this is the disconnect between Iranians inside and outside; I'm pretty sure they don't see this distinction. You are basically saying only Iranians outside Iran (with very few exceptions) are qualified to lead this revolution because most of the activists inside Iran started by supporting the reforms.

I said after Khatami's terms. That was when we should have know the regime is not willing to change anything. So yes, those who insisted (and still do) are not good fit.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Yes. I think RP and RP alone is fit to lead due to several factors:
1) He is not power hungry (I wish he was at least a little bit)
2) Not wavering for 44 years (he was even ridiculed for the 1st few years)
3) Clean past
4) Unifying figure
5) Patriotism (a genuine love for Iran)
6) Humility
7) Carries himself as a statesman
I haven't see any of these qualities in anybody else in Iran in the last 44 years.
My views on him has changes since the meeting last week, I feel he is definitely the right person at this stage but I think he can't do it alone and he needs help and the combination of all the figures is great.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005

I think it is the other way around. The Iranians inside are more radical than us i n the diaspora. I know people here in the states that drove 40 miles to vote for criminals like Rayshahri while the people I know in Iran made fun of them.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I think it is the other way around. The Iranians inside are more radical than us i n the diaspora. I know people here in the states that drove 40 miles to vote for criminals like Rayshahri while the people I know in Iran made fun of them.
These kidna people are the worst kind of pest in the world

Nov 29, 2002
everyone here is in a dream world

You think that revolution in iran will happen just by iranians within iran

the simple fact is that the west needs to support any change in iran. that's just the reality.

and at the moment, the west only supports one group.

US, UK, Canada, Australia, NZ only accept this:

Until people accept a broader coalition, with RP and every single possible group from left to right, then the global powers will never support anything other than this. please wake up!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
everyone here is in a dream world

You think that revolution in iran will happen just by iranians within iran

the simple fact is that the west needs to support any change in iran. that's just the reality.

and at the moment, the west only supports one group.

US, UK, Canada, Australia, NZ only accept this:

Until people accept a broader coalition, with RP and every single possible group from left to right, then the global powers will never support anything other than this. please wake up!
Did Ravaji had a rough sex with him the night before ? It seems both inside and outside of his brain is fucked.

Nov 29, 2002
Did Ravaji had a rough sex with him the night before ? It seems both inside and outside of his brain is fucked.
Maybe! Him, and every single other MP in the UK house of commons who have ever mentioned Iran protests! Or indeed the 160 people in american congress! or those in canada

My opinion:

Everyone is in a dreamworld where they dont actually realise how much the iranian opposition is overshadowed by a group of geriatrics in albania...

are people ever going to get with the programme and just accept that we need RP, Masoomeh, Esmailioon, far left, far right etc... everyone to just get together and fucking push? whether they swallowed up Khatami or whatever... or is this going to fizzle out because people can't have just an ounce of compromise?

this makes me understand why some people expected team melli to do things in world cups and wanted the team to play attacking football. lack of realism

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
What you call wavering and vacillating I call the ability to adapt to changing circumstances, which is a necessity in a leader.

What you are saying is basically that anyone who ever supported reformists is not fit to take a leadership position in this movement. Do you really think that's a wise position to take at this junction in time?!
We have people on this forum now who supported reformists but are now very far away from their previous position.

Some of them support Real Madrid

Will they forever be tarnished by their delusions (whether supporting real Madrid or whatever)? Or can people just accept and move on?