Happy Birthday to one of our greatest members

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Migam Akhe chera emrooz khorshid miderakhshe, nagoo tavalode Agha Motori gole. :)

"Aftab az kodoom taraf dar oomadeh, ke to in tarafaa Aftaabi shodi" (I can't recall the singer of this)

Big Congratiolation to Ostaad Rasoul jan gol.

May you live in 1000 year!
chAkereem Amoo Marlon,
I tell you Mamal jAn!! when I signed in ISP as a member I wouldn't even imagine how many kind, caring and wholesome friends I will get, I love you guys, you all give different meaning to the pride of being an Iranian.
BTW: It is from HomayrA.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Many thanx for the kind wishes Nilou jAn,
I'm sure you've figured out by now that we all love you very much. You are the indisputable Empress of ISP.
auww, Im flattered by ur nice words Rasoul jan. I love you all very much too!:15:
ISP without u guys would be nothing but a news site!

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Happy Birthday Motori jan.
Ghorboon e shomA Abed jan,
Looking at your avatar always puts a big lump in my throat. I met Colonel Abbas Dowran twice and I was in the radio when his sortie took of for Baghdad, the last flight of a true Iranian Eagle. I'm sure you know about his gallantry over Baghdad. His valor shall never be forgotten.
Any relation Abed jAn?

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
agha Rasou!! HAppy birthday dAdAsh!! We are very lucky to have a member like you here!!

Chakeram dar bast ta meydoone shoosh raft o bargasht!!

inshaalah 100 saleh beshi!!

ghorboonet,

Bijan
khailee mokhleseem AghA Bijan, zendeh baashi dAdAsh.
Yek roozi az hamin roozha myAm SD dastboosi, yek sari ham be Amoo Eshghi bAyad bezanam.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
bah baaaaah... there is no way you can avoid to party when it's the birthday of one of the best members of ISP.

Rasoul jan, have a happy birthday. I wish you a great day and hope we'll celebrate your birthday again in 100 years.

:bday::--party::bday::--party::bday: