Happy Birthday to one of our greatest members

Jan 23, 2003
Ghorboon e shomA Abed jan,
Looking at your avatar always puts a big lump in my throat. I met Colonel Abbas Dowran twice and I was in the radio when his sortie took of for Baghdad, the last flight of a true Iranian Eagle. I'm sure you know about his gallantry over Baghdad. His valor shall never be forgotten.
Any relation Abed jAn?
Hi Mototri jan, no I have no relations with him. I read about him in a book "Iranian F-4 Phantom II Units in Combat" by Farzad Bishop and Tom Cooper, and like yourself put a lump in my throat. I recommend this book to anyone who is interested in the heroics of our Air Force during the war.

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
Rasoul jan, in agha amirr ba in aksash havaseh ma-ro paRt karde, yek lahzeh yadam raft che mekhastam begam!!

Hope your engine will be roaring for many many more year to come, H Belated BD.

:--bday:

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
bah baaaaah... there is no way you can avoid to party when it's the birthday of one of the best members of ISP.

Rasoul jan, have a happy birthday. I wish you a great day and hope we'll celebrate your birthday again in 100 years.

:bday::--party::bday::--party::bday:
chAker e Ali AghAyeh Gol,
Enshallah hamisheh paydAr o tandorost bAshi tA mA ham zeer e sAyat hAl konim.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
happy birthday agha Rasoul,

nice bike by the way, since you love bikes here is a classic

Thanx R.B jAn,
WOW!! A 1950 Vincent HRD Blackshadow. One of the greatest Motorcycle have ever been built, who ever the lucky owner is he must be rich that Bike worth some serious $.
Beside my Yellow Bike I also have a 1968 BMW R69 (Airhead) Black on Black which I'm restoring it, it only has 4800 miles on it.