Here goes our HeadCoach.... Hilarious!

Aug 26, 2005
If they are mistranslating what he is saying...then that is some downright shameless shit.

Dec 5, 2004
It is not about "lost in translation", it is ali daie unprofessional way to handle the situation like this!

That dumbd@ss interpreter adding his words between the sentences, but daie is always in for fight, he never listen to other and what they asking/saying him. He never listen to the questions, martike yaboalafi!

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
For gods sake, I dont see how Daei is to blame here!! If it was any other character, like Mourinho, Rehhagel or the Turkish coach Terim, everybody would say how "great" he behaved towards that respectless interpreter.

Daei did the right thing. He clearly showed his authority and that is not one to be fucked with. Do you really want him to stay quiet and nod all the time when he notices that the interpreter is not doing his job properly?

farhad611

Bench Warmer
Jul 21, 2005
For gods sake, I dont see how Daei is to blame here!! If it was any other character, like Mourinho, Rehhagel or the Turkish coach Terim, everybody would say how "great" he behaved towards that respectless interpreter.

Daei did the right thing. He clearly showed his authority and that is not one to be fucked with. Do you really want him to stay quiet and nod all the time when he notices that the interpreter is not doing his job properly?
:iagree:

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england

wow people do really seem to hate daei and it's really clouding their judgments! thanks for the post sabzi.. (and everyone else who displays some understanding of what is a logical response to an idiot!)

Abedzaadeh

IPL Player
Jan 23, 2003
Sorry cant blamed Daei for this.

Also I liked the way he says "My kids...". I truely hope they are his kids in every meaning of the word. Because if there was one thing good about Daei as a player was his immense confidence and if he can engrave this belief into his players then we may all be in for a pleasant surprise.

Neo

Banned
May 20, 2007
A Galaxy ,far far away
ali daei is a dumbass but he taught the arab reporter a good lesson.
vaghti khabarnegar mige ke nazaretoon dar morede inke team zaeef tar boodin vali bazi ro bordin chiye tavagho darin chi bege? javabe HAAY faghat HOOOY hast.

Jun 26, 2007
ali daei is a dumbass but he taught the arab reporter a good lesson.
vaghti khabarnegar mige ke nazaretoon dar morede inke team zaeef tar boodin vali bazi ro bordin chiye tavagho darin chi bege? javabe HAAY faghat HOOOY hast.
afarin.
it takes guts to go abroad and talk to foreign reporters the exact same way you talk to your local reporter back home!!

"behesh begoo ehtemalan dashte ye bazie digaro tamasha mikarde"!!
looool

damesh garm.
bayad haale in arab haro gereft. che dorst che ghalat.

Mr. Metsu, khodaro shokr ke Daei morabbie "koochakie"!
agar morabbie "bozorgi" bood, bebin chand ta mikhordin!!lol

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
Daei did and said what he had to. Because the team is not playing well and has not shown much on the field people are taking every chance to take a dump on Daei. I don't know which coach in the world can come to a country like Iran and get the players to play well after two matches. Give the guy a couple of more games and time to have with the players and hopefully we'll see changes. Whether it's Ali Daei or Mourinho shit won't change in a day.

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
Damme Ali Daei Garm! Vaghe'an haal kardam. Reed be heykale mote'arjem!

Akhe yeki nist be in mote'arjem begge ollagh, to faghat tarjome kon, chera az khodet kos sher miparooni pofiouz? Dayous cheghadr ham moddayeeh!
Boro gomsho ghoromosaagh! Mote'arjem boodan be to nayoomade goosaaleh!

Vali in avvalin baari bood bad az ahde boogh az ye kaare ali daei khosham oomad!
Haal kardam "la maghrour, la maghrour. I understand arabic". LOL

behrad

Ball Boy
Jul 29, 2004
Daei doesn't have the best PR (and has other problems) but he conducted himself very well in this one. Sorry Anti Daei holigans. First you were jumpping up and down - even more than UAE coach to say goal was offside and you are disappointed it was not. Now this rediclus statement about his responces to UAE reporter. I have no doubt you would have had much better time if TM was defeated - and you will do so in future games.

Dec 5, 2004
Daei doesn't have the best PR (and has other problems) but he conducted himself very well in this one. Sorry Anti Daei holigans. First you were jumpping up and down - even more than UAE coach to say goal was offside and you are disappointed it was not. Now this rediclus statement about his responces to UAE reporter. I have no doubt you would have had much better time if TM was defeated - and you will do so in future games.

What the heck are you talking about ........."to say goal was offside and you are disappointed it was not".........:pers-expert:

Ghoz chikar dare be shaghighe babajon!!?
Follow this link and get familier with the other threads!!!
http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=49637

ali daie hichi nist bezjoz yek yabooalfai..... Loving TM have nothing to do with this yaboo!

Dec 5, 2004
Here is the way a cool Head Coach acting....
He is listening very carefully and actively and then deliver the answer!
He knows the question is irrelevant but control his temper and Hanging on there!

farhad611

Bench Warmer
Jul 21, 2005
Here is the way a cool Head Coach acting....
He is listening very carefully and actively and then deliver the answer!
He knows the question is irrelevant but control his temper and Hanging on there!

wtf man? this is different. There's no translator involved that tells whatever he feels like for instance calling Daei "Magroor."

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
Baba enjoy. I love it when a coach shows a bit of emotion. When they are insulting your players behind your back, you give them a answer. And look here no translator, but Voller still goes crazy.

Dec 5, 2004
wtf man? this is different. There's no translator involved that tells whatever he feels like for instance calling Daei "Magroor."
what the fuck.... what, what do you want to say!?
Why so much details, you are lost in details.:pers-expert:
Short and consists...... a Head Coach of the national team have to be correct in acting, whatever it says.... you have to be calm.

Khoshteep

National Team Player
May 11, 2003
Ye rooz inja Ye rooz oonjaa
LMS jan even Daei haters are supporting him in this case, I know what I am about to say will fall on deaf ears but your insistence on dissing Daei in every which way just makes You look bad, remember it takes a big man to admit he is wrong, I would go further than that, admitting to one's errors is one of the pre-requisites to show you are a real man and not just equipped as such.

Blazevic

Bench Warmer
Aug 1, 2004
Way to go Daei! I love his arrogance and his confidence. This is how you have to treat those "Soosks"! The fucking translator keeps adding his own comments.