Here goes our HeadCoach.... Hilarious!

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
Wow, great discussion. I think we are all on the same page.

Yes, Daie is not a professional coach and is lacking in tact and mannerism. But when it comes down to some soosmarkhor, goosaleh Arab reporter and his C$%k sucking reporter and also that devastating heat, all is fair in love and war. I for one am not a daie supporter at all, but am delighted to see him standing up to the stinking fugly A-rabs. Damesh ham garm. Let me add however, that this kind of bahavior should only be directed at the disgusting Arabs, and not any other media specially the Iranian media.

farhad611

Bench Warmer
Jul 21, 2005
LoL, my friend!

U missed the replay above!!

DUDE??? We just disproved to you that what Daei did on SUNDAY was good and is not unprofessional. And now you post another video that was discussed months ago which we know was not right of him.:confused-

Instead you could have just said, this is my opinion because because blah blah and that is your opinion. Or just admit the fact that what Daei did this SUNDAY was right of him as any true persian in this forum as said they would do the same.

so dude...stop complaining. The FACT IS THAT what Daei did to those f*cking arabs was good with that asshole (translator) on SUNDAY!!!! OK? Even though I don't like Daei as a coach, was pleased with what he did. Now please don't go search and find another video of past. That'll just waste your time. Keep your hatred to yourself and be rational man.

Dec 5, 2004
I respect all opinions and as you can read a lot of people here expressing theirs opinion in favor av yabooAlafi, not my business... and I respect them!
yek seri fekr mokonand khili "khosh-chosand", I fucking hate this kind of people.... my opinion is mine, keep yours!

But I can not stand people going on with making fun of others opinion!!!

Dec 5, 2004
DUDE??? We just disproved to you that what Daei did on SUNDAY was good and is not unprofessional. And now you post another video that was discussed months ago which we know was not right of him.:confused-

Instead you could have just said, this is my opinion because because blah blah and that is your opinion. Or just admit the fact that what Daei did this SUNDAY was right of him as any true persian in this forum as said they would do the same.

so dude...stop complaining. The FACT IS THAT what Daei did to those f*cking arabs was good with that asshole (translator) on SUNDAY!!!! OK? Even though I don't like Daei as a coach, was pleased with what he did. Now please don't go search and find another video of past. That'll just waste your time. Keep your hatred to yourself and be rational man.

yabba yabbba Yabbba!
you repeating yourself again and again! :wallbash2:

No doubt that those malakh-khor fuck_heads need some spank!
That matter we are agreed on, but I still saying that yaboo-Alafi should put them away with dignity, do you have problem with that!?
as I said before;
If the malakh-khor using the word “almaghror” to describe him, then he should respond “Yes, I am very proud and we leave this field proudly and straight-backed because we won the match at your home”!
more vid. of this yaboo-Alafi, listen how he talks!!!!

AND DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO THINK, HOW TO THINK.... WHAT VIDEO TO SEARCH AND above all WHAT TO NOT HATE!!!!

Last edited:

Khoshteep

National Team Player
May 11, 2003
Ye rooz inja Ye rooz oonjaa
you apparently pointing directly to me, even if I never pointed at you as a person...
as I said before I never give a fuck!

...and talking about pointing directly in person:
Bach Jon, Harfe dahaneto befham!!!

I understand now, why you admiring this nadone_yabooAlafi!
and some people are nothing but a big sorry @ss, as much as you are!
Bache joon vaghti gohe bozorgtar az dahanet mikhori and so obviously call me oghdeii then you should expect some words back in kind, you are lucky I am in such a good mood lately and you are such a insignificant person and really not worth much of my time but time to time I will be generous enough to come here and enjoy crapping all over you, for now take joy in the protection of the internet in running your big mouth.

As to your other Khosh-Chos remark, it seems you got a mouthful, hope you liked the taste mamooshi

I know I know, you don't give a fuck, I have no doubt about that, ignorance is a bliss and you are all kind of ignorant

Again you have made it abundantly clear who is the Ass here by making one out of yourself, go ahead and make a bigger one of that of yourself, although I wished you wouldn't, I'll be last one you want to tango with here or in real life and this is not a threat, its actually a kind brotherly advice. No doubt this will fall on your deaf ears and the empty vacuum occupying the space between.

Have fun and take it easy, you will have a more fulfilled life that way. :--boos:

Dec 5, 2004
Bache joon vaghti gohe bozorgtar az dahanet mikhori and so obviously call me oghdeii then you should expect some words back in kind, you are lucky I am in such a good mood lately and you are such a insignificant person and really not worth much of my time but time to time I will be generous enough to come here and enjoy crapping all over you, for now take joy in the protection of the internet in running your big mouth.

As to your other Khosh-Chos remark, it seems you got a mouthful, hope you liked the taste mamooshi

I know I know, you don't give a fuck, I have no doubt about that, ignorance is a bliss and you are all kind of ignorant

Again you have made it abundantly clear who is the Ass here by making one out of yourself, go ahead and make a bigger one of that of yourself, although I wished you wouldn't, I'll be last one you want to tango with here or in real life and this is not a threat, its actually a kind brotherly advice. No doubt this will fall on your deaf ears and the empty vacuum occupying the space between.

Have fun and take it easy, you will have a more fulfilled life that way. :--boos:

you talking like a lil_fag, don't ever send me a kiss, caz you are talking to a Man and TheLastManStanding kind of Man!

Don't even try to stand up, the hit will be so demolishing you never expect it in your lil_brain, bring it on.............anytime......roach!

Khoshteep

National Team Player
May 11, 2003
Ye rooz inja Ye rooz oonjaa
you talking like a lil_fag, don't ever send me a kiss, caz you are talking to a Man and TheLastManStanding kind of Man!

Don't even try to stand up, the hit will be so demolishing you never expect it in your lil_brain, bring it on.............anytime......roach!
Aaaawwwww, our little ghombolak is calling me names, hafaayeh bahd bad mizani googooli magooli loool

This is starting to feel like child abuse, there are laws preventing this but seems like keh kheily koonet mikhaareh, bad ghomboliam nadaaryaa :--boos:

Bache joon boro feilan vaght nadaaram aabdarmanit konam, I let your dad do that to you for now, but be back soon naaz naazi.:spank:

Another thing, although this may be entertaining, still when you want to resort to pure personal name calling, its better to use private message rather than public forum, not that I mind, I enjoy seeing idiots like you, make such a public fool of themselves.
:--bighug:

Dec 5, 2004
Aaaawwwww, our little ghombolak is calling me names, hafaayeh bahd bad mizani googooli magooli loool

This is starting to feel like child abuse, there are laws preventing this but seems like keh kheily koonet mikhaareh, bad ghomboliam nadaaryaa :--boos:

Bache joon boro feilan vaght nadaaram aabdarmanit konam, I let your dad do that to you for now, but be back soon naaz naazi.:spank:

Another thing, although this may be entertaining, still when you want to resort to pure personal name calling, its better to use private message rather than public forum, not that I mind, I enjoy seeing idiots like you, make such a public fool of themselves.
U lil_bug u try hard, that's a way for uncomfortable blockhead...

Felann vaght nadaram, daram miram Tehran, will send a GHAZVINI ta torob-noghliato(-o-) hasabi malesh bede!!