I made the cover of a poker magazine!

Farsheed

Bench Warmer
Jun 6, 2003
Thanks Playboy.

You can read every detail here. The most pivotal hand as when I was really behind in chips, and went all in with AK, vs his QQ

http://www.worldpokertour.com/Live_...99B}&q={B44FACA6-6DF1-4BB9-8FE5-651BC18CFF22}

http://www.pokerlistings.com/wpt/-/season/10/la-poker-classic/live-updates

I don't think I will go pro. In all honesty, I don't think I am good enough yet. If some day I feel I am good enough, yes, I would love to go pro.

By the way, the whole thing will be televised on Fox Sports Network in June

Farsheed

Bench Warmer
Jun 6, 2003
very exciting hands,you must love 5
! make sure to post a reminder when they show it all on tv.
Yes, I am in love iwth 5 of hearts. I want to marry it!

I already know the TV schedule. It's as follow on Fox Sports Network

24-Jun LA Poker Classic - Part 1
1-Jul LA Poker Classic - Part 2
8-Jul LA Poker Classic - Part 3

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
Wow I just saw this! Congratulations Farsheed jan!

Like you I haven't been able to play online since last March and haven't played much generally as a result. This really inspires me to get back in again. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

Farsheed

Bench Warmer
Jun 6, 2003
Wow I just saw this! Congratulations Farsheed jan!

Like you I haven't been able to play online since last March and haven't played much generally as a result. This really inspires me to get back in again. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?
54 :)

Farsheed

Bench Warmer
Jun 6, 2003
By the way, the wpt tournament of champions is going on right now, and with 19 players left, Farzad Bonyadi is among the remaining players. Antonio got eliminated in 20th place

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Many congradulations agha Farshid ,well done .you can buy a football team in Iran with that money ! but come to think of it I rather put it to better use like inviting ISP members to Vegas for a weekened ....haha ..wishful thinking !!

dont twist my arm ,I accept !:--confuse