I request anyone to post a video or an audio segment verifying Riggi as a separatist

R_E_Z_A

IPL Player
Jan 16, 2004
Loss of hope and desparation leads to extremism.

Seeing Righi getting caught was as good as seeing Saddam getting hanged, both were enemies of Iran, hope more enemies of Iran follow :)

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
My question is:

Is Rigi style campaign or struggle ( however u want to call it) good for Iran as a whole and Balouchis in particular?..will Iranians tolerate taliban style or hard terrorism ..civil war as means of fight against IRI?..I'd say ..no..may be in future..but not yet..

the other thing is...did Rigi write or foresaw an advanced system of government for ..say balouchis..or...otherwise? did he have a vision worth supporting?..I don't know enough...if he did..pls post.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I have a question: Lets ignore Rigi for now ( Good or Bad) and say in future, there will be a movement for freedom or even seperation on Balochestan, Kordestan which has the majority support of the people of those regions !!

Since those regions have been subjected to prejeduce, kept behind and ignored for years by IR and ... Can we blame the people of those regions for being behind those movement ? will you be against those movements ? and what are you doing to stop the birth of such a movement now ?

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
^İNDİANA JONES^;769965 said:
baba agaram in amoo donbale tajzie talabi begardeh bayad be in fek konimkeh che baes shodekeh ina hala majboor shodan donbale tajzie talabi begardan!!!
Baraye inke jomhouri eslaami 30 saale dare shia shia mikoneh va mizane too sare sonni ha.

hala shoma che entezari dari? inke tarafdaraane rejim chenin chizi ro dark bokonand? dast bar dar IJ jan. In joonevar ha be andazeye yek magas sareshoon nemishe.

Farzad-USA

Bench Warmer
Apr 4, 2007
rooyesh.blog.com
Loss of hope and desparation leads to extremism.

Seeing Righi getting caught was as good as seeing Saddam getting hanged, both were enemies of Iran, hope more enemies of Iran follow :)
I hope so too, people like Khameini, Ahmadinejad, Mesbah Yazdi, Jannati and rest of them. Before you know it, they would be caught and brought to justice.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
haroomR_E_Z_A ...

You're a Liar and an enemy of Iran. So you want to see yourself hanged?

You're idol-worshiping, corruption on earth, partaking in oppression and spreading lies is against Islam, humanity and all that is good. And you do this all in the name of Islam. I recommend you read about hypocrites in Islam and what their place will be with God ...

God sees everything and life in this world comes and goes like a blink of an eye. It's better for you to return to God and denounce evil in the forms that you suffer. But like a prostitute, you're easily bought in this world with measly pennies. God's reward and Bounties are more abundant and better. And what a horrible trade-off you've partaken in!

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
ur welcome keyvan jan, but its better if u remove that terrorist from ur avatar dadash
No. once i researched into it more then i make up my own mind.

I used to follow his activities up to last year and till then he did or said nothing pertaining to him being a separatist.

If his movement, since then, has taken a path that would have led to seperation i would remove that avatar with pleasure.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
From what Ive read, he is not a separatist, he just wants rights for an ethnic minority within Iran.

Can someone give some facts as to his methods, did he target civilians? Or is this just a claim IRI is making?

Feb 17, 2009
No. once i researched into it more then i make up my own mind.

I used to follow his activities up to last year and till then he did or said nothing pertaining to him being a separatist.

If his movement, since then, has taken a path that would have led to seperation i would remove that avatar with pleasure.
keyvane aziz, no one said that rigi is a seperatist, he himself even said he is not a seperatist and he consider himself a iranian but he wants rights for iranian sunni muslims and iranian baluchi people

but the way he is fighting and killing innocent is wrong and that makes him a terrorist by placing bombs in mosques and kidnapping poor 18,19 year old soldiers who are doing obligatory military service then beheading them.

this is why, no one said rigi is a seperatist

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
ShahinC jon..if u live / work outside of Tehran..u can pretty much say all those bad things above is happening to u..if Tehranis have much to complain and rightly so....but is SEPERATION the solution.? ..would it not be better to unite and rescue our country from the bad people?

Last edited:

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
beystr 2.0 Aziz

I agree with you that other provinces in Iran are suffering as well, But I do not think this is anywhere close to what our Kurdish hamvatans are going through or HOW BAD things are in Baluchestan !!!

I am myself from Mazandaran and I do not think Mazandaran is anywhere close to Kurdestan and Baluchestan. Be is the prosecution of our sunni hamvatans, keeping them behind in terms of economical and wellfare advances and ...

So why would they want to be a part of us ??

Friends here are making being a " Sepretist" a crime. You are sepretist, then automatically you are guilty, traitor and deserve to die under torture !!!

I take this further and challenge them and say:

WHY NOT ASK oneself that why these people want to seperate ( if they do) ?

Why they feel like they are not getting their share of Iran's wealth ?

What are the root causes ?

What are we doing to help them ?

How many of us know that how many of our kurdish/ Baluch Hamvatans have been prisoned, killed with the label of sepretists ??

How many of us even did anything for them in our life time ?

So lets not be so quick to judge. We enjoyed the wealth of Iran, went to the beaches, university, enjoyed ( relatively great with Iranian standards) schools, hospitals , resturants and coffeeshops and ....

While not once asked ourself, why few hundreds of kilometer from where we are, there are people who are living in conditions that are 150 years behind ??

If being a sepretist is a crime for one hamvatan, then I am also guilty of closing my eyes to his pains and suffering.

I think my crime is worst than his.

again, this has nothing to do with this Rigi guy and is just in general with respect to those regions.

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
look at those poor iranian baluchi hostages
chandta badbakhti ke baraye none shabeshon mesle sag jon mikanan dastgir kardan va mikhan sar beboran
YouTube- Commander Abdul Malik Regi

akheeeeeee chi migi to???be in avamale jomhori sheytani migi badbakht???be inaikeh donbaleh khoone mardom migardan migi donbaleh noone shabeshoon hastan??vagaen keh!!!! az shoma baid bood in harfa aresh khan:(

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
People hate the IRI so much that the would even support a terrorist like rigi. For those who are calling this guy a hero, would you want a Sunni extremist leading Iran?

This guy is the same $hit as the IRI but different color.

KİR BOKONAN TOO KHOLGOOME HAR CHE ADAMEH EXTREMİST.CHE SUNNİ CHE SHİA.

dagigan roo hamoon nogteh pa gozeshti.man tarafdari az in aga namikonam vali chon doshmaneh jomhoori sheytani hastesh va ba abzare nachizi roo dasteh ina bolond shode dar nazdeh man az ye ghahramanam faratareh in aga.vali hich vaj namikham keh adamhae radikale mazhabi mese ina too iran zendegi bokonan