ipl MUST be suspended

reza+

Ball Boy
Feb 19, 2004
i know it's only the first week... and some may say it's too radical but this pathetic league must be suspeneded at once (imho) so the teams/fans sort themselves out... so the authorities find a way to punish the haters/racists etc ...

this so called league has become a platform for hate/separatism/racism/hooliganism/utter stupidity ... there's a "hidden?" agenda to create/widen the gap between our azari ham-mihans and the rest of us .... & to eventually destroy iran as a country .... one week/match is enough for me

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ngNpbGk8s&feature=player_embedded#"]YouTube- toohin turk milletine[/ame]!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQVloaEYIyg&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- The Teraktor Fans burn the Azadi Stadium in Tehran Iran[/ame]

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
i know it's only the first week... and some may say it's too radical but this pathetic league must be suspeneded at once (imho) so the teams/fans sort themselves out... so the authorities find a way to punish the haters/racists etc ...

this so called league has become a platform for hate/separatism/racism/hooliganism/utter stupidity ... there's a "hidden?" agenda to create/widen the gap between our azari ham-mihans and the rest of us .... & to eventually destroy iran as a country .... one week/match is enough for me
if thats your reason, the WHOLE country need to be suspended !!!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Khodetoono bokoshid, baalaa berid paain biaaid, hey biaaid barnaame bezaarid, dam az biadabie tamashagaraaye tabrizi bezanid... inaa daaran harfe deleshoono mizanan, Iran be tokhmeshoonam nist. Ino man hamishe goftam hanoozam migam, tedaadeshoon kam ham nist. Inaa torkan, nemikhaan dige baa farsaa zendegi konan. Aare, inaa aslan torkiaro be iran tarjih midan , chon haalaa ma harchi ham bekhaaim khodemoono gool bezanim ke bale azari tork nisto injoor mozakhrafaat... at the end of the day they feel turkish, they speak turkish, they ARE TURKS.

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jpwAJBy6xU&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Iran Football Perspolis Vs Teraktor Sazi / people throwing water bottles on the ground & pitch[/ame]

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Only a matter of time before Iran's Turks declare independence or join Turkey. There's no going back.

Hala hey begin "na it's only a minority"...

They're not the minority. They're the absolute majority of Turks. What caused this and whose fault it is, is completely irrelevant now. They're gone.

Nov 24, 2002
Only a matter of time before Iran's Turks declare independence or join Turkey. There's no going back.

Hala hey begin "na it's only a minority"...

They're not the minority. They're the absolute majority of Turks. What caused this and whose fault it is, is completely irrelevant now. They're gone.
The fact that they feel indepedant , wants independance is true , even here i have few turk freinds and you can see that in them( of course not all and it all comes to where did you grow up)
but they will never have their independance any time soon , that wont happen man ..

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
The fact that they feel indepedant , wants independance is true , even here i have few turk freinds and you can see that in them( of course not all and it all comes to where did you grow up)
but they will never have their independance any time soon , that wont happen man ..
It will happen much sooner than you think. The Turk issue is not like the Kurd issue. It's somewhat different.

Kurds are an isolated little crowd with a culture that has little chance of infiltrating the masses and buying sympathy.

Turks are the strongest ethnicity in Iran with financial, political and religious strongholds that could rival the central government if the issue escalates further.

The other factor is the astonishing level of hatred that has developed within the past decade among Turks. They absolutely hate Iran. They're no longer looking for their rights. They're looking to belittle the Iranian identity (they call it FARS) as much as possible. Whether they're right in this or not is irrelevant. That's what they want, that's what they will eventually get.

Iran is on the verge of total collapse. The map of Iran will look very different by the end of this century.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I know how people feel. For alot of people its close to impossible to imagine this kind of a scenario but iranians should be ready to face some fundamental and tough changes in the next 15 to 50 years. I always say only because things have been this way for such a long time, there is no guarantee for the same things to remain this way forever. The world changes, borders have always changed before and will always change. 30 years ago, no one could imagine Yugoslavia to be hit by such a devastating war based on separatistic ideas. People would laugh at you. Yugoslavia was the most advanced east block country, never fully accepting the rules and laws of the russian comrads.

Now there is no Yugoslavia anymore. The same people who studied with eachother in universities of Zagreb, Belgrad, Split...at one point started to shoot at eachother. The same people who were neighbours for generations, all of a sudden started to cut off their neighbours heads like sheeps.

Azarbaijan is not gonna be part of Iran for long. Specially after their northern brothers managed to get their own country. I dont think they will join Turkey, they will join the northern part of Azarjbaijan earlier or sooner.

Nov 24, 2002
It will happen much sooner than you think. The Turk issue is not like the Kurd issue. It's somewhat different.

Kurds are an isolated little crowd with a culture that has little chance of infiltrating the masses and buying sympathy.

Turks are the strongest ethnicity in Iran with financial, political and religious strongholds that could rival the central government if the issue escalates further.

The other factor is the astonishing level of hatred that has developed within the past decade among Turks. They absolutely hate Iran. They're no longer looking for their rights. They're looking to belittle the Iranian identity (they call it FARS) as much as possible. Whether they're right in this or not is irrelevant. That's what they want, that's what they will eventually get.

Iran is on the verge of total collapse. The map of Iran will look very different by the end of this century.
lets not generlize all , there is always few or some who share your opinion on this not ALL , most of the ones who travelled alot and saw elsewhere are not part of thi groupe , is like here in Quebec ,when you talk with a guy in 3riviere, gaspe etc who was never ever in montreal ,all he thinks is quebec as nation ..

another fact is the hate is more toward tehrani than anyother cities etc , no offense to some tehrani here or in general but some of them think iran means Tehran , culture education , , manner etc means tehran , while many of university profs, educated people , etc are from even some small cities , unfortunally i still see this mentality among some iranians here .. which is sad !! truely sad !
and again i insist this will never happen , ma morde shoma zende ,lol...

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
The azari issue is now beyond all that what you say. They dont care if Tehrani or Khuzestani, they also dont care about Khorasanis and Shirazis. They want to be among themsleves, living in their own country. I have been to Khalkhal, Ardebil and Tabriz in 2001 and i tell you i made some real devastating experiences over there. I absolutely felt in abroad. Infact i felt more home in Germany than in Khalkhal as they didnt even notice me as i tried to buy their excellent Honey. They kept talking turkish to me and laughed their asses off. Alot of people are not even able to speak persian. Well i am not a very nationalistic person, i never felt like Irans borders have to be kept intact by force, i say if they go for it and win, then they win, i am not gonna hold them up but right now its a very sad situation. There are persian students who study in Tabriz and those poor guys are going through real tough times because they simply get treated like second class citizens over there. when you are not able to speak turkish, you are lost.

Mar 7, 2004
Bache Tehroon,

I follow this problem since years,I can promise you they are many even some million,but still I say 75 % of Azeris are hardcore Iranians but still the 25 % make 5 million or so........I dont know how to solve the problem,in many things they are right but Teraktorfans with their PRO TURKISH shit should be slaughtered...........

Nov 24, 2002
The azari issue is now beyond all that what you say. They dont care if Tehrani or Khuzestani, they also dont care about Khorasanis and Shirazis. They want to be among themsleves, living in their own country. I have been to Khalkhal, Ardebil and Tabriz in 2001 and i tell you i made some real devastating experiences over there. I absolutely felt in abroad. Infact i felt more home in Germany than in Khalkhal as they didnt even notice me as i tried to buy their excellent Honey. They kept talking turkish to me and laughed their asses off. Alot of people are not even able to speak persian. Well i am not a very nationalistic person, i never felt like Irans borders have to be kept intact by force, i say if they go for it and win, then they win, i am not gonna hold them up but right now its a very sad situation. There are persian students who study in Tabriz and those poor guys are going through real tough times because they simply get treated like second class citizens over there. when you are not able to speak turkish, you are lost.
You are in many points right i was in tabriz and had this feeling , but having independance is not as easy as this, first it wont happen under IR that is sure issue, second imagin a day that free refrendom is applied and they win it ,even with that many many other issue should be solved , do you agree ??, so that is why i dont see it realistic anytime soon ..

Last edited:

javid

Ball Boy
Oct 18, 2002
Please read our history. It tells a lot about today. Satar khAn and bAgher khAn were the bravest men of Iran. If Azari's wanted independance, they could easily have gained it then, under the leadership of those men. On the contrary, they showed their patriotism to Iran zamin with their lives for the "mashrootiat" constitution and don't tell me that government now is corrupt, that is why it is different now. The government of the ghAjars were more corrupt with poverty and diseases far more than what this government is doing to the people. These kids are the decendants of those braves. The Azri's are Iranian and when it's time to defend Iran will do more than anyone else to protect its borders as they did during the bloody Iran/Iraq war.

What you see in the stadiums is a trend of hooliganism that has started in Iran. British were plagued with it for years and that is a fact. Unfortunately it takes years to fight and it will get worse before it gets better. It has nothing to do with politics although some want to push it in that direction.

Mar 7, 2004
i cant believe what u guys say,did they really treat u like that in tabriz and azarbaijan ???????? i often thought about how it is there if i go for a visit,but i cant believe that they wont accept you :S

Oct 18, 2002
That's not limited to ethnic minorities. Everyone under IRI wants out. Otherwise what are we doing here now. Heck forget about Azarbayejan, if we could we would have declared an Independent Republic in Gholhak if it would have given freedom from IRI!

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
lets not generlize all , there is always few or some who share your opinion on this not ALL , most of the ones who travelled alot and saw elsewhere are not part of thi groupe , is like here in Quebec ,when you talk with a guy in 3riviere, gaspe etc who was never ever in montreal ,all he thinks is quebec as nation ..

another fact is the hate is more toward tehrani than anyother cities etc , no offense to some tehrani here or in general but some of them think iran means Tehran , culture education , , manner etc means tehran , while many of university profs, educated people , etc are from even some small cities , unfortunally i still see this mentality among some iranians here .. which is sad !! truely sad !
and again i insist this will never happen , ma morde shoma zende ,lol...
Mahbodjan, if you're truly interested in discussing this issue, I strongly suggest you read further into it and research the Azari/Turk crowds that are accessible to you. I have grown up among them and even right now, every day of my life is spent with Azeri people. I adore their culture, language and heritage. They know it too and are very accepting towards me, but not a single one of them denies their negative feelings for Iran (as a country). They feel nothing but shame, hatred and anger. Many of their feelings are not justified in my opinion, but that's not for me to determine. This ethnicity is going through a cultural revolution of its own.

It's only a matter of time before the emotions explode and brothers start shooting brothers. Trust me. I live through this atmosphere everyday and as an outsider I find it horrifying.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
That's not limited to ethnic minorities. Everyone under IRI wants out. Otherwise what are we doing here now. Heck forget about Azarbayejan, if we could we would have declared an Independent Republic in Gholhak if it would have given freedom from IRI!
True, but I don't see the blunt hatred among other dissatisfied masses. For example, you don't bluntly say "I hate Iran" everyday. Many Turks repeat this everyday. These are people whose parents didn't teach them to hate Iran. Some other very strong social current has affected them. Many of them are well spoken, well studied and highly educated people. They're not blindly following an ideology. They're convinced that they're better off without Iran.

Just go on their discussion boards, youtube, anywhere. The message is quite clear.

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
True, but I don't see the blunt hatred among other dissatisfied masses. For example, you don't bluntly say "I hate Iran" everyday. Many Turks repeat this everyday. These are people whose parents didn't teach them to hate Iran. Some other very strong social current has affected them. Many of them are well spoken, well studied and highly educated people. They're not blindly following an ideology. They're convinced that they're better off without Iran.

Just go on their discussion boards, youtube, anywhere. The message is quite clear.
your right that many of them hate iran, but that that does not mean they are going to get seperation. the region is not homogeneous and other other nationalities absolutely hate torks. in west azarbaijan, something like 40 to 50 percent of the population is kord and i can guarantee you that non of them want to be part of Azarbaijan (mahabad, piranshahr, maku are fully kords and Urumieyeh is 40-50 percent Kord), In Ardabil there is a 15-20 percnt Talysh population and they dont want to be with Azari's in fact there is vibrant talysh seperatist movement in fake azarbaijan (Lankaran, Astara etc,), Also zanjan is not fully Azari either, there is a significient persian population there aswell. so I dont see them seperating without major bloodshed, do you think they are willing to give so much blood for something they might not get at the end of it?

Last edited:

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
Mahbodjan, if you're truly interested in discussing this issue, I strongly suggest you read further into it and research the Azari/Turk crowds that are accessible to you. I have grown up among them and even right now, every day of my life is spent with Azeri people. I adore their culture, language and heritage. They know it too and are very accepting towards me, but not a single one of them denies their negative feelings for Iran (as a country). They feel nothing but shame, hatred and anger. Many of their feelings are not justified in my opinion, but that's not for me to determine. This ethnicity is going through a cultural revolution of its own.

It's only a matter of time before the emotions explode and brothers start shooting brothers. Trust me. I live through this atmosphere everyday and as an outsider I find it horrifying.
it is going through a cultural revolution which is based on lies. their biggest national hero is Babak Khoramdin an persian from ctsephon ( at that time there was not torks there). there biggest poet is another persian Nezami, who has not written one line in Azari, torkish or whatever. even the nationalistic idea of Turan and Turanism comes from Persian Ferdowsi and has nothing with torks. Seriously if they want a distinct culture they should stop using our poets, heros and myths. they have nothing of their own.