ipl MUST be suspended

reza+

Ball Boy
Feb 19, 2004
i'd say the vast majority of our azari ham-mihans inside iran itself love iran ... even people from ardabil etc feel unwanted in places like tabriz... we must ask ourselves why even a small number of azaris want separation...it's coz of years of PUBLIC humuliation at the hands of farsi speaking people (mainly tehranis.... i'm sorry to say but tehranis belittle everyone ...everyone is dehati to them ... and every tork is a khar ... how long can this go on and on and on? .... and of course this mentality has spread to other towns/cities ... the birth of the azerbaijan republic has been another major source of encouragement

we (the government/people ...whether it's IRI or who ever else) must address this issue ASAP ... we must educate ourselves/our children and so on to respect other iranians culture/language etc ..... anyone insulting minorities (in public) should be punished (appropriately) and a strong deternet must be in place ...it's HIGH time strong/high profile actions were taken to dress this issue ... but i'm afraid as long as the azerbaijan republic exists, our azari ham-mihans would would be more inclined to join them than stay with iran

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
BE KHATARE İN GORG SEFATHAE TAJZİE TALAB,MOTASEFANE TİMHAE TABRİZİMUN ALAN HAMESHUN TU DARDESARAN.

İN Bİ PEDAR MADARA AZ GURUHAKHAİKE DAR TORKİE DARAN FALİYAT MİKONAN DARAN KHAT MİGİRAN VALİ MOTASEFANE JOMHURİ ESLAMİ AZ TORKİE BE ONVANE BEHTARİN DUST DARE ONVAN MİKONE!!!

AZAE İN GURUHAKA BE KHATERE NABUDANE MOSHKELE VİZA BE RAHATİ VAREDE İRAN MİSHAN MAKHSUSAN TABRİZ O URMİYE O ZANJAN VA HAME RO İNJURİ FARİB MİDAN KE SHOMA İRANİ NİSTİN TORKİN.

BAVAR KONİD AGE İNA BİYAN TORKİE ZENDEGİ KONAN MARDOME TORKİE İNARO BE TOKHME CHAPESHUNAM HESAB NAMİKONAN VALİ NAMİDONAM İN ESHGE TORKİE VASE İNA AZ KOJA DARE AB MİKHORE??!!

AY MARDOM BEBİNİN OZA CHEGAD ZAYEST ASLAN TU İRAN!!KHAK TU SARE AKHUNDA KONAN KE HAME RO TU CHE VAZİ ANDAKHTEN

Nov 14, 2005
MAHZE ETELA İNAM BE ARZE HAMVATANHAE TAJZİE TALABE AZARİ ZABUNAMUN BERESUNAM.

TORKAE TORKİYE NAMİDUNAM DAR JARYANİN YA NA VALİ ZABUNE TORKİE AZARİ RO ASLAN ZABUN HESAB NAMİARAN VA MOREDE TAMASKHORE KHODESHUN GHARAR MİDAN HALA SHOMA HEY KHODETONO BECHASBUNİN BE RİSHE TORKİE.

AKHAR SAR VEL MOATELİN AY HAMVATANHAE TAJZİE TALAB.AGE İN NEVESHTE RO DARİN MİKHUNİN VAKHTİ RAFTİN TORKİE MOTAVAJEHE HARFAM MİSHİN MOTASEFANE!!UN MOGE MOTAVAJEH MİSHİN KE FARGİ BEYNE İRAN O TORKİE CHİST!!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Hehe... its not to observe how iranians are still lieing to themselves va beghole maroof, soorateshoono baa silli sorkh negah midaaran taa inke oon rooz berese ke potk roo farghe sareshoon forood biaad oonvaght mishinan aah o naale ke chi shod ke chenin shod :)

Nov 14, 2005
Hehe... its not to observe how iranians are still lieing to themselves va beghole maroof, soorateshoono baa silli sorkh negah midaaran taa inke oon rooz berese ke potk roo farghe sareshoon forood biaad oonvaght mishinan aah o naale ke chi shod ke chenin shod :)

sad dar sad!!!!!vakhti in avamele dayuse rejim be torke bege to torke khari in aga sade lo torkam fek kone ke ina az tarafe farsa ab mikhore,dige un moge hasteshke un potki ke janabali farmudan gharar bashe be farge sare har ki bokhore nushe junesh digeh...!!!

reza+

Ball Boy
Feb 19, 2004
chinaski... u seem to have a "defeatist" attitude towards the tork/azari situation in iran...

not sure when u were last in iran but my impression is that the great majority of tork/azari (inside iran) still want to stay with iran & love iran to death .... the poison coming from abroad via satellite tvs/internet (directed by iran's enemies (and not necessarily iri's enemies) imho), iri's inaction to handle the minority issues more forcefully, tork/others feeling of being alinated by the iri system & the birth of azarbaijan repulic have helped fuel the current wave of azari nationalism... but chand ta k-s khol ham who humiliate the minorities (in stadiums/elsewhere) alienates azaris/others ...

we, as people, should educate ourselves ... and respect others ...give them space in national media etc...force farsi speaking children to (at minimum) learn a minority (iranian) language and so on....

stay positive

Oct 18, 2002
True, but I don't see the blunt hatred among other dissatisfied masses. For example, you don't bluntly say "I hate Iran" everyday. Many Turks repeat this everyday. These are people whose parents didn't teach them to hate Iran. Some other very strong social current has affected them. Many of them are well spoken, well studied and highly educated people. They're not blindly following an ideology. They're convinced that they're better off without Iran.

Just go on their discussion boards, youtube, anywhere. The message is quite clear.
Good point. However, historically new nations/countries are only created when a mixture of parameters are ripe at a specific point. Popular dissent by itself does not change things otherwise IRI would not have been in power, right? A combination of internal dissent, strong (and violent) leadership, and international parameters all should be lined up before that happens.

There were many cases when people who deserved their country didn't get it just because one small parameter changed the whole thing. The main example were the Kurds of the region who were promised (and fully deserved) an independent country in what is today Iraq at the end of WWI, but did not get it just because at the last moment the British prime minister thought the Hashemi kingdom in Iraq could better protect oil wells.

On the other hand independent republics were created in Iranian Kurdestan and Azarbayejan at the end of WWII and did not succeed even though it had the direct military backing of the red army. Time and regional politics were not ripe.

In case of Azarbayejan, we must consider two things: first is that online dissent and youtube is not necessarily a correct reflection of the facts on the ground (again, look at post-election Iran) and an uprising on the ground will not happen unless a strong local leader on the ground manages to bring his people under a flag and march forward. It must also be strong enough to stand against the brutal IRI army (something that the kurds could not do). I have not seen that happening yet.

Second even when the above in the place, regional and international politics may not allow it. Pishehvari in 1946 had all the leadership and military elements in place and still failed. Now while the world hates IRI, they may pause before breaking Iran up: First, it creates another destability for the US that is already fighting a nightmare situation in Afghanistan and Iraq. Second, The Islamist government in Turkey is much less eager on the Azari cause than the previous governments there, and they might also consider the impact of such event on their own kurdish population as well.

Obviously this is not to say that the Iranian nation/government should keep her head in the sand and do nothing about the issue, because if it continues this way eventually there will be a time when everything becomes ripe. My only point is that there is still hope and a chance to get it right, to restore the rights of ethnic minorities in Iran and to eliminate the injustices happened to them. Ironically this means reversing many things that was done by Reza Shah to create a centralized strong Iran.

Nov 14, 2005
kheily jalebe ke vakhti torka varede marze bume iran shode budan kheily az tabrizi o urmiyei o zanjaniharo be koshte dade budan.va be zure ina zabuneshun avaz shod.vali hij vaj najete ahle un mantage avaz nashode.be khatere hamishe aksariyat budaneshun.ghablanam ariai budan hanuzam ariai hastan.az ghiyafeshun mituni motavajeh shin.TORKAMANA CHERA CHESHM BADUMİAN TABRİZİA CHERA NİSTAN??in jae soal dare barae man.taze torkemanham ba chiniha o ba mogola edgam shodan.unam nejate khales nistan.

vali motasefane be khatere ineke zabun avaz shode bazi ahmagae tajzie talab khodeshuno tork farz mikonan.İN JOKHAİ KE DAR RABATE BA TORKA HASTESH HATMAN BARAE İNJUR AFRAD SAKHTE SHODE KE VAGAEN KHARAN!!!TORKE KHAR İNA HASTAN KE TU JOKA GHARAR DARAN.HAM KHARAN HAM NAMAK NASHNASAN.NAh AZARİHAE İRANİE VAGEİ.AZARİ YANİ İRANİ YANİ ARYAİ YANİ BABAK

DORUD BAR AZARİHAİ KE HOVİYATE ASLİSHUNO AZ DAST NADADAN O HANUZAM KHODESHUNO ARYAİ MİDUNAN.UNA İRANİHAE VAGEİ HASTANKE AZ NASLE BABAK UMADAN.DORUD BAR SHARAFESHOON.

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
In bahs ro daashtim, be andaaze kaafi ham daashtim. Avalan Azari haa hattaa az nazare genetic ham hade aghal hamoonghadr ke ariaian, torkam hastan montaahaa farhango zaboone torkishoon be farsi charbide. Haalaa maa berim khodemoono bokoshim ke aay ayohanaas, baba shomaa bekhodaa farsid... che sood? Taraf nemikhaad aagha. Hey to behesh begoo to farsi, bishtar mire tarafe torkaa, bishtar hersesh migire. Ino befahmid, inaa fars nistan, oon ye chand ghatre khoone fars emrooz dige vaase mellat noono aab o hoveyat nemishe. oon basaate khoono nejaado in joor jaryaanaat jam shod raft.

Emroozeh hataa age ye mosht farse asl ham bekhaan hatman az iran jodaa shan, baayad jodaa shan va too donyaaye emrooz dir yaa zood jodaa ham khaahad shod, dige che berese be ye mellati ke taghriban az har nazar torkan. ahamiate marzo nejaado sonnat too donyaaye emrooz kam shode. In yek vaagheyate. Haalaa hey maa begim inaa iroonian, vaghti taraf nemikhaad irooni baashe, vaghti taraf khodesho tork midoone o torki sohbat mikone, to haalaa ye omr yaasin too gooshesh bekhoon, in nemikhaad, ke nemikhaad.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Deerouzjan, everything you said is true. But violence (however small in magnitude) is an inevitable aspect of this separatist movement. It is bound to happen. The movement will not stop until it achieves victory or suffers defeat.

As I said, the core of the movement and its supporters are no longer looking for their rights. They're there mostly for revenge and separation from Iran altogether. That will not come peacefully and they seem to know that but are still pursuing..

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
And to be honest, i for my one, i have never cared about borders. I never understood ke az man chi kam mishe age haalaa azarbaijan jozve iran baashe yaa nabaashe? Aslan be man che? Azarbaijan, baashe yaa nabaashe, iran baaghi mimoone, faghat kami koochik tar. Aslan be nazare man shaayad injoori behtar ham baashe. Bezaarid oonaai ke nemikhaan bemoonan, beran, shaayad oon ye tike Irani ke baaghi mimoone laa aghal Iran baashe, mellat baa ham tafaahom daashteh baashan, dar aaraamesh zendegi konan. Man nemifahmam che saadistiye ke ye seri az rooye eteghaadaate ghadimiye melli farhangi fekr mikonan Iran be har gheymat hattaa shode begheymate khoono jango badbakhti baayad oonjoori bemoone ke boode. Na man injoori fekr nemikonam. Man shakhsan az azarbaijan khosham nayoomad chon ziaadi nationalistan, ziaadi roo zaboono tork boodaneshoon paafeshaari mikonan. Man shakhsan age azarbaijan nabaashe, hich chizi too zendegim avaz nemishe. Dar asl too zendegiye hichki too iran hichi avaz nemishe gheyr az too zendegiye oon azariaa. Inke mane fars baayad bishinam too tehran, esfahan, toronto, karlsruhe, frankfurt, london ... o dam az jange baa separatism bezanam, in too kate man nemire. 99% iraniaai ke beghole khodeshoon kheyli melli garaa o nationalisto zeddi tajziye hastan o hattaa az jang dam mizanan, too omreshoon yebaaram too azarbaijaan naboodan, va taa akhre omreshoonam azabaijan yaa kordestan ro nakhaahand did! Oonvaght dalile in hame tasobe bijaa ro nemidoonam va nemifahmam. Az man miporsi harki mikhaad jodaa she bere, bere va baa marzo boomesham bere, hich shekaayati nadaaram.

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
And to be honest, i for my one, i have never cared about borders. I never understood ke az man chi kam mishe age haalaa azarbaijan jozve iran baashe yaa nabaashe? Aslan be man che? Azarbaijan, baashe yaa nabaashe, iran baaghi mimoone, faghat kami koochik tar. Aslan be nazare man shaayad injoori behtar ham baashe. Bezaarid oonaai ke nemikhaan bemoonan, beran, shaayad oon ye tike Irani ke baaghi mimoone laa aghal Iran baashe, mellat baa ham tafaahom daashteh baashan, dar aaraamesh zendegi konan. Man nemifahmam che saadistiye ke ye seri az rooye eteghaadaate ghadimiye melli farhangi fekr mikonan Iran be har gheymat hattaa shode begheymate khoono jango badbakhti baayad oonjoori bemoone ke boode. Na man injoori fekr nemikonam. Man shakhsan az azarbaijan khosham nayoomad chon ziaadi nationalistan, ziaadi roo zaboono tork boodaneshoon paafeshaari mikonan. Man shakhsan age azarbaijan nabaashe, hich chizi too zendegim avaz nemishe. Dar asl too zendegiye hichki too iran hichi avaz nemishe gheyr az too zendegiye oon azariaa. Inke mane fars baayad bishinam too tehran, esfahan, toronto, karlsruhe, frankfurt, london ... o dam az jange baa separatism bezanam, in too kate man nemire. 99% iraniaai ke beghole khodeshoon kheyli melli garaa o nationalisto zeddi tajziye hastan o hattaa az jang dam mizanan, too omreshoon yebaaram too azarbaijaan naboodan, va taa akhre omreshoonam azabaijan yaa kordestan ro nakhaahand did! Oonvaght dalile in hame tasobe bijaa ro nemidoonam va nemifahmam. Az man miporsi harki mikhaad jodaa she bere, bere va baa marzo boomesham bere, hich shekaayati nadaaram.
agar azarbaijan bere, fars hayeh asia markazie bayad jozve iran beshe, az shomaleh afghanistan, jonubeh uzbekistan va tajikestan

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
You are very wrong in assuming that borders changing (specially Azerbaijan) will not affect Iran or even your life.

Life in Iran will be very different should Torks separate. Politically, socially and economically everything will get affected.

Borders are important as they provide identity to masses. Without borders, humans would be unable to fulfill their natural need for identity and ownership.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
agar azarbaijan bere, fars hayeh asia markazie bayad jozve iran beshe, az shomaleh afghanistan, jonubeh uzbekistan va tajikestan
Ki ino gofte? Ki gofte ke baayad chenin beshe? Aslan oomadimo shod, be mano to chi mirese? To masalan az inke azarbaijan taa haala jozve iran boode, che soodi bordi? Haalaa girim ke afghanestano, tajikestano..4 taa gedaa goshneye dige biaano began maa mikhaaim beshim jozve iran, khob, oonvaght chi be mano to mirese? Mano to mimirimo na azarbaijano mibinim, na tajikestano afghanestano. Baashan yaa nabaashan aslan hich chiziro too zendegiye maahaa avaz nemikone, faghat darde sar kamtar mishe.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
You are very wrong in assuming that borders changing (specially Azerbaijan) will not affect Iran or even your life.

Life in Iran will be very different should Torks separate. Politically, socially and economically everything will get affected.

Borders are important as they provide identity to masses. Without borders, humans would be unable to fulfill their natural need for identity and ownership.
By what metric? As i said, i for my one, i wont feel anything special if we didnt have an azarbaijan. I am sure 90% of rest of iranians wont even notice the loss of azarbaijan if there werent papers and broadcasters telling them about the separation! Life goes on, and i am sure it will go on even better and with less hostility and concerns if you just cut that problem off. I even say, let the kurds and balouchs go if they want. If they think they are better off without us, then they should go. As i said, we are wasting alot of nerve and time to convince people who dont want to be convinced. Its not rational thinking, nor is it pragmatic. Iranian central government have killed and relocated so many separatists specially kurds throughout the decades and they are still fighting and you know they will get the job done eventually. Baba enghad vaghto energy ke mikhaaim sarfe kessai konim ke nemikhaan bemoonan, age sarfe oonaai konim ke mikhaan bemoonan, iran mishe golestaan, kamaki koochiktar vali zendegiye behtar vaase tedaadi kamtar ke too saro kalleye hamdige nemizanan chon torkan, araban, kordan, felanan besaaran.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 24, 2002
Mahbodjan, if you're truly interested in discussing this issue, I strongly suggest you read further into it and research the Azari/Turk crowds that are accessible to you. I have grown up among them and even right now, every day of my life is spent with Azeri people. I adore their culture, language and heritage. They know it too and are very accepting towards me, but not a single one of them denies their negative feelings for Iran (as a country). They feel nothing but shame, hatred and anger. Many of their feelings are not justified in my opinion, but that's not for me to determine. This ethnicity is going through a cultural revolution of its own.

It's only a matter of time before the emotions explode and brothers start shooting brothers. Trust me. I live through this atmosphere everyday and as an outsider I find it horrifying.
I have read and follow this story long enough , so dont worry ..

And no it will never happen , just because couple mofo act stupid doesnt mean that is all people wish , i dont know turkish people around you , but it is true they have their special taasob more than anyother minority in iran but going that far that they hate iran is a huge word .

From almost 30 years people keep saying same thing abou tkurdish and turkish independance and is matter of time and nothing happening , nothing is matter of time under IR , so khodeto gol nazan rafigh ..

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
Ki ino gofte? Ki gofte ke baayad chenin beshe? Aslan oomadimo shod, be mano to chi mirese? To masalan az inke azarbaijan taa haala jozve iran boode, che soodi bordi? Haalaa girim ke afghanestano, tajikestano..4 taa gedaa goshneye dige biaano began maa mikhaaim beshim jozve iran, khob, oonvaght chi be mano to mirese? Mano to mimirimo na azarbaijano mibinim, na tajikestano afghanestano. Baashan yaa nabaashan aslan hich chiziro too zendegiye maahaa avaz nemikone, faghat darde sar kamtar mishe.
lol, Geda goshneh?, asksareh naft va gazeh Uzbekistan dor o vareh Bukhara va jonubeh oon keshvar.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Hamin azarbaijanam pore nafto gaaze, taa haalaa chish be mellat reside? Taaze age hamoon postiro ke quote kardi dorost bekhooni mibini ke man harf az tajikestan o afghaanestan zadam na az ozbakestan va inaa jofteshoon che taajikestan che afghaanestan gedaa goshnan o gheyr az aghab moondegiyo badbakhti chizi nasibe in mamlekat nemikonan. Badbakhti khodemoon kam daashtim? Uzbek haa ham ke bishtar baa tatar haa o torkaa hamkhoonevaadan, oonaa dige cheraa baayad jozve iran beshan? Aslan na, migim hamashoon irani, age nakhaan jozve Iran beshan to mikhaay bezoor jozve iraneshoon koni?