IPL week 15 (R) -derby

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
But this Naft Tehran is one "Chegher" team too. I have seen a few highlights of them and they look decent. Albateh decent nesbat be sathe footballe iran.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I'll bet you the score will end in a tie either 0-0 or 1-1 and to tell you the truth I'm not even going to watch this year's derby. The years I gave it a shot, I was expecting something but it was usually a boring affair where both teams are ok with a tie. Who wants to get up at military early morning(before regular civilian early morning) to watch a 0-0 or 1-1 tie? I am saying this as an Esteghlal fan and I'll bet you I'm not the only one who is going to miss the game. From the old timers I've spoken to the rivalry in the 70's was something else but this, I think I"ll pass and watch a few EPL games on Saturday instead and sleep in.

reza_na

Bench Warmer
Dec 29, 2003
Vancouver
I think Teraxtor will wrap the race a couple of weeks before the league is over. In the second half of the season they will be a pretty decent team. They have shojaa and Hamoudi from sepahan, bayrami from gostaresh, possibly Mahini, and a couple more from Foolad. It's perfect opportunity for khatibi to prove himself. Hope they will win it.
Ya those are some quality players joining them, but On one hand they can become much better and like you said go for the title, on the other hand adding that many new players can disrupt their chemistry and create havashi in the team.
Guess time will only tell.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
martike khaaye maale jamkaraani

[video=youtube;8nIrwqWuAlc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nIrwqWuAlc[/video]

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Martike vaghih dam az bad akhlaaghi too football mizane. Injaa bazikone khodesho jelo chand melyoon aadam koochik mikone chand dafe behesh mige "khaak bar oon saret, khaak bar oon saret"

[video=youtube;O6M_jIuydj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6M_jIuydj8[/video]

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
In dafe maloom nist be ki daare mige "bi pedar maadar"

[video=youtube;qS65zueLoOA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS65zueLoOA[/video]

Nov 24, 2002

Ali Mansoorian's Naft Tehran hasn't lost a league match since week 5. that's 10 straight undefeated league matches.

Naft moved up to 2nd place after defeating Teraktor today.

Naft Tehran 2 - 1 Teraktorsazi Tabriz

Highlights

http://dl1.video.varzesh3.com/video/clip93/80/iran/premier_league/week15/naftTehran_2_1_traktor.mp4
Naft are one of few organisations that doing things in right way year after year( with Iranian football standard of course) ,They changed too many coaches , from Faraki to Yahya to now Ali Mansourian and still get the result with bunch of young players and they keep losing them to bigger team season after .This is pretty amazing .Having a solid goalie like Beiranvand helps a lot . The way things going i wouldn't be surprise to see him in final list of CQ for Asian Cup

Last edited:

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Naft are one of few organisations that doing things in right way year after year( with Iranian football standard of course) ,They changed too many coaches , from Faraki to Yahya to now Ali Mansourian and still get the result with bunch of young players and they keep losing them to bigger team season after .This is pretty amazing .Having a solid goalie like Beiranvand helps a lot . The way things going i wouldn't be surprise to see him in final list of CQ for Asian Cup

Bryranvand is growing steadily to a very good keeper. He is young and athletic, has strong arms, and is territorial. Reminds me a lot of the young Abedzadeh in Tam Isfahan. Hope he continues his development.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
i am watching this mahalaat derby for the first time in 10 years. I think people have realized these two are full of shit, its more show than anything else. When i see how they imitate europeans by following the perspolis or esteghlal buses with bird perspective cameras...i really started to laugh...nowhere in the world you see football on mahalaat level getting talked up to this extend