IPL Week 26 (2 of 2): TEHRAN DERBY - Esteghlal vs Perspolis

Aug 26, 2005
Wow...is that true? That's absolutely disgraceful. Mes was 10th, first of all, and 2nd of all if it wasn't for GN they would have been relegated! As Hejaz proved last year, GN had the 3rd best record from the time he arrived at Mes. Hejazi would have done WHAT Esteghlal? Make them champions? Cuckooooooo.

He makes too many excuses, who is scared of him making the team champions? He needed more time? He got half the season and he sucked. He then goes and says that a few players were working against him, after being questioned that some players are playing better now than with him.

I hope this is not real, because it's absolutely shameful if it is.

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
Really? I don't follow the tabloid newspapers in Iran. What's been allegedly said?
Well, it seems Naser Khan can't shut his mouth if his life depended on it.

He said Amir Ghalenoei Morabi nist and he could also win the IPL and ACL with the current team and get as good records, he also mentioned that Amir khan age morabi bood ba mes 10 mishod...it seems old age is affecting his understanding, Mes was end of the table by mid-season and Amir khan saves their collective asses.

He forgots with pretty much the same team, he screwed us over and over and over.

Seriously he is no more a legend, he is just a bitter and stupid old man, who can not find a team to manage even in first division.

Hata Mazloomi shostesh gozashtesh kenar!

St_Mark

IPL Player
Oct 30, 2004
USA
Iranian tabloid are not reliables often twists and misrepresent. In this case, I have not read anywhere he denied such interview and indeed day after his anti GN comments there were angry fans denouncing his comment during training session….
It is typical behavior among IPL coach. When they are unemployed they become commentators, frequently interview and belittle others until secure a job.
Remember Farshad Pious, MayeliKohan,

Hejazi is frustrated and perhaps this is how he sees things, fantasies with truth. This is not most outrageous thing he has said recently. Over month ago he said TM Omid (Olympic tram) coaching job is too small for him. Although he was not among 5 candidates (Peyrovani, Ebrahimzadeh, Zolfagharnasab, Jalali, Mazloomi).
He refuse to accept this simple fact that he has not been successful coach during last 10 years. Trashing others won’t make him a better coach rather a bitter former coach. I hope he find a coaching job and prove his critics wrong.

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
St. Mark jan no CEO is stupid enough to give this once-a-legend a team to manage unless they are actually looking to be screwed.

BTW I love to hear from Aghaa Shoja/Maziar about this interview/personal attack

Jun 26, 2007
Salam on Aliekom Maziar jan!
Salaamo ZAHRE MAAR!

Azize dele baradar...dar inke GN komak mikard be Samad kheili chize ajibi nist...vali yek donya fargh dare ba mobile harf zadan vasate bazi...va dastoor gereftan. But trying to make out as if GN was the one that lost is ludicrous. Clutching at straws.
I never said GN lost to Denizli...harf too dahane adam nazar azize man!
All I'm saying is Marfavi was a "baleh ghorban goo" and wouldnt dare do anything without GN's approval...and that simply because Marfavi shakhsiat nadare (he has 0 jazabe) and nobody took him seriously, especially the likes of Kazemi, Ghorbani, Sadeghi, etc.

Really? I don't follow the tabloid newspapers in Iran. What's been allegedly said?
Kaz jan, dont believe what you hear regarding Nasser khan. The journalists know how he is and take advantage of it. Especially Farsnews and papers like Abrar, Iran, Khabar.

I remember reading an article on Abrar where he criticised GN..the exact same day I read Khabar Varzeshi and he was praising how well EsEs is doing!
Unless there is something wrong with Nasser khan, I doubt he would say two opposite things in one day!
bavar nakon azizam...are momkene yeki do bar az heyat modire ya GN irad gerefte bashe...but Thats about it..

Wow...is that true? That's absolutely disgraceful. Mes was 10th, first of all, and 2nd of all if it wasn't for GN they would have been relegated! As Hejaz proved last year, GN had the 3rd best record from the time he arrived at Mes. Hejazi would have done WHAT Esteghlal? Make them champions? Cuckooooooo.

He makes too many excuses, who is scared of him making the team champions? He needed more time? He got half the season and he sucked. He then goes and says that a few players were working against him, after being questioned that some players are playing better now than with him.

I hope this is not real, because it's absolutely shameful if it is.
khejalat bekesh bache joon!
chera alaki be Hejazi tohin mikoni?
in Saint Mark ro velesh kon...in agha hamooni bood ke dasht Nasser khan ro be Hasan Hezbollah moghayese mikard (what?!! yes! thats what he did he said Hejazi dar hadde kafshe Nassrollah ham nist!! what??!! yes!! thats what he said! based on what..god knows!)

be man etemaad kon Kazem...not Anti Hejazi people.

Seriously he is no more a legend, he is just a bitter and stupid old man, who can not find a team to manage even in first division.

Hata Mazloomi shostesh gozashtesh kenar
You come back after 1 year and in your first post you wanna start this shit all over again??
elahi dobare ban shi va ta 10 saal dige in tarafa peydat nashe!

As long as there are khaaye maal scumbags like GN, The like of Hejazi, Roshan, etc. will make themselves heared. dameshoon ham garm!

Live with it!

in Parviz Kolagiz key hamchin kari kard? chera man khabar nadaram?

hamin Mazloomi be khoone GN teshnast...go see his interviews at the beggining of the season...
agar fekr mikoni Nasser khan tonde, you have another thing coming...

agar kasi kasio shosto gozashte kenar, in GN hast ke tavassote Mazloomi moddat hast ke roo band avizoone vali hanooz khoshk nashode!

ps, in GN khodesh ro bokoshe ham 1/10th mahboobiate Nasser khan ro nakhahad dasht!
I mean, I have never seen a coach get more cheered than the actual team by the "fans"!! pool dadan be leader ha che kaar ha ke nemikone...

amma hamintor ke didim, emsaal average hozoore mardom too Azadi hodoode 30,000 boode ke khayli ajibe!
A team that is leading the table...thrashing teams week in week out...and still...hatta nesfe estadium por nemishe!
AAGHELAAN DANAND!

Having said that...I will be happy if EsEs wins the title...I will be more happy if GN and all his noche resign once and forall!

Note: I didnt want to say anything...in Alix bood ke shoroo kard va harchi dahanesh bood be ostooreye mahboobe Tajia goft.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2007
Shockingly...Alila (perspolismaniac) hanooz tohin hasho be Nasser khan shoroo nakarde!

baba alila! we know its you buddy! dont be shy!

Start you insults...everyone seems to be doing it!
hatta Nassrollah ham dare be Hejazi tohin mikone!
nemikhad film bazi koni...we know who you are Ali joon!

eeh!
Lookitsjesus ham oomad! alan oon ham 4 ta tikke aab dar nesaare Nasser khan mikone!
come on everyone...har ki badtar tohin kone, pishe man ye jayeze dare!

Aug 26, 2005
LOL, Maziar jan, chera vaghti to roozname ha dare morede Nasser khan minevisan to khodeto mikoshi vali agar baraye GN benevisan khoob khosh bavar mishi? :)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

He said Amir Ghalenoei Morabi nist and he could also win the IPL and ACL with the current team and get as good records, he also mentioned that Amir khan age morabi bood ba mes 10 mishod...it seems old age is affecting his understanding, Mes was end of the table by mid-season and Amir khan saves their collective asses.

He forgots with pretty much the same team, he screwed us over and over and over.

Hata Mazloomi shostesh gozashtesh kenar!
go fuck yourself poof .

Jun 26, 2007
Kaz,
Its not funny anymore...
man ba to moshkeli nadaram va haal mikonam bahat bahs konam...amma in dafe dige...

When was the last time I posted any anti GN article? (there are plenty by the way)

bas kon Kaz
Today was just too much...

har nane ghamari az raah mirese ye tikkei mindaze.

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
az piremardi mese Oghab aziz baeed e ke be man e javoon bege Go Fuck Yourself!
Chera bayad "fuck myself", chi goftam ke dorooghe? doroogh goftam Nasser khan dasht parsal maro mibord daste 2? doroogh goftam be har team e dast zade gand zade too oon team? doroogh goftam ke "he is a bitter old man" vaghaty 1 hafte moonde be derby be Amir gir mide?

GN could be hezbolahi and khaye mal for all I care, as long as we play good football and get good result I dont give a shit.

It's actually very funny (and dissapointing) to see people who argue about freedom of speach enghad be GN gir midan babat e tarze fekresh!!

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Jenab perspolise4life:

دوست عزیز
بنده که عرض کردم که شما و من در ۲ فاز مختلف فکری هستیم و بحث***هایی*** این گونه حاصلی نخواهد داشت.شاید اگر ربع قرنی جوانتر بودم،من هم هسلهٔ دهان به دهان گذاشتن با شما را میداشتم و یا حد عقل دارای احساسات خوب و خالص یک هوادر متعصب هم برخوردار میبودم.متاسفانه یک خاصیت زندگی***، از دست دادن این خالصی هست!
خوش حالم که به این نتیجه رسیدید و نیروی "برهان" خود را صرف آنانیکه قابل هستند صرف خواهید کرد.
پیش بینی*** بنده قبل از بعضی*** پیروزی ۲-۱ برای سرخپوشان در شرایط عادی بود.اگر قرار بود پرسپولیس در کورس قهرمانی باقی*** بماند ، پیروزی تنها راه بود.
قبل از این بازی ،و با احتساب ۹ بازی باقیمانده،عدد مطلوب آبی***ها برای حذف قرمز***ها از قهرمانی ۱۸ بود.یعنی*** اینکه مجموع ۱۸ پون که استقلال به دست میاورد یا پرسپولیس از دست میداد. بعد از بازی، و با تساوی این دو تیم، این عدد اکنون به ۱۵ رسیده است. یعنی*** اگر در بعد قهرمانی حساب کنید، پرسپولیس از این بازی ۶ امتیازی ۳ امتیاز از دست داد، و یا به قولی***، استقلال ۳ امتیاز به دست آورد. مجموع ۱۵ امتیاز کسب شده توسط استقلال و یا از دست رفته توسط پرسپولیس ، امید قرمز***ها را از قهرمانی سلب می***کند.
استقلال اگر حتا فقط ۵ بازی از ۸ مسابقهٔ خود را ببرد، و پرسپولیس هر ۸ تا را،باز هم از پرسپولیس جلو تر خواهد بود!
حال ، با این مقدمه، تیمی که به برد احتیاج دارد ، آرایش دفاعی ۳-۶-۱ را میگزیند و رو به بازی منفی*** میاورد. همان سیستمی*** که تیم***های عربی*** بارها باعث تنفر ما از فوتبال عربی*** شودند،و یا همان سیستمی*** که بارها طرفدارن پرسپولیس با شعر "اکبر ضد فوتبال" و "بیژن ضد فوتبال" انزجار خود را نشان داده اند. حالا ما میتونیم این آرایش را زرق و برق بدهیم و آن را دلیل حقانیت مربی*** خارجی*** به مربی*** ایرانی*** بدانیم. میتونیم
از مساوی دقیقه آخر با پنالتی اهدایی یک پیروزی روحی*** و روانی*** بسازیم که حتا احتیاج به برد را هم به فراموشی میسپارد.این است آنچه من آن را خود گول زنی*** نامیدم.
اصلان ما ایرانی******ها با بردهای روحی*** و روانی*** ،چه در سیاست چه در ورزش، بیشتر از برد***های حقیقی*** حال می***کنیم.شاید هیچ ملت دیگری به این سان نباشد.( شاید فلسطینی ها).این هم یک نمونه.
پرسپولیس اگر برای برد میامد، قابلیت برد را داشت! مطمئن باشید! مربی***، نمیخواست ببازد!

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
اصلان ما ایرانی******ها با بردهای روحی*** و روانی*** ،چه در سیاست چه در ورزش، بیشتر از برد***های حقیقی*** حال می***کنیم.شاید هیچ ملت دیگری به این سان نباشد. شاید فلسطینی ها
That's a sig-worthy quote.