IR Mozdoors on facebook

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
baz in bache sosoola az posht internet goohaye ziadi mikhoran..

hey..ali chaghoo kesh u better not be iin iran...or else...u know where ur hands gonna end up sosoool

Jul 5, 2007
baz TARSIDI? Beyster or should i say Mostafa?

It's not worth my time to argue with you. You're just a paid stooge who rambles on.

May God be your judge.

All of you, who assist this regime for worldly gains and ignore the truth I assure you that you will have your judgment day. And he who know all will not forgive.

ALLAH O AKBAR. Zendeh Bad Hagh. Dorood Bar Iran.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Man Shashidam be ananlysis jenabeali...and right ..if u had any ..well..u do't u show up here a not in some foriegn country behind a computer....and then u'll see we don't waste a crane for ur type ....just the cyphone in the mostara will sufacie..pussy cat.bro ba ham ghadat bazi kon.

Jul 5, 2007
Man Shashidam be ananlysis jenabeali...and right ..if u had any ..well..u do't u show up here a not in some foriegn country behind a computer....and then u'll see we don't waste a crane for ur type ....just the cyphone in the mostara will sufacie..pussy cat.bro ba ham ghadat bazi kon.
All I said was that MAY GOD BE YOUR JUDGE.

I can tell that really upsets you, amd you piss on that? WOW. Basij has come very far since my days.

I have the balls to stand up for what I believe with my fist and a rock. It is you who needs a GUN and a CRANE and Shah's jails and tactics. You are so proud of yourself for sitting behind a computer and mozdooring? I bet you can't even lift a gun, that's why they put you here on these board. LOL.

AND let me correct you, YOU WILL NEED A CRANE for me. And at least 10 of your Mozdoors to
subdue me. iNSHALLAH I will I will break a few of your necks before I give my blood to the ALLMIGHTY.

I yearn for a proud Iran. You yearn for one more night without judement. My deam will surely come ture but I assure you that yours will not.

Last edited:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Hey Carbon
I know beystr for ever... who the hell are you calling him IRI ?
Rest assured - far from it.

Jul 5, 2007
Haha. please read below before you comment. He is treatning me with torture and death (remind you of anyone?) because i expose IR mozdoors on facebook. and he writes just like Mostafa. Maybe you need to reconsider what knowing is. Unless you are both the same person or met at the Sepah intellegence meeting. WOW. IRG is really scared. Even from footbal forums. The end is near.

May 9, 2004
Haha. please read below before you comment. He is treatning me with torture and death (remind you of anyone?) because i expose IR mozdoors on facebook. and he writes just like Mostafa. Maybe you need to reconsider what knowing is. Unless you are both the same person or met at the Sepah intellegence meeting. WOW. IRG is really scared. Even from footbal forums. The end is near.
Dear ali
He is General Parsaian
I mean one of his organization member

Jul 5, 2007
Again, none of you: General, Masoud, Mostafa, beyster and other IRG mozdoors.. MAKE NO SENSE! Read below and say something that makes some sense. Or take some english classes. wow. seems IRG has downgraded to a bunch of idiots.

May 9, 2004
Again, none of you: General, Masoud, Mostafa, beyster and other IRG mozdoors.. MAKE NO SENSE! Read below and say something that makes some sense. Or take some english classes. wow. seems IRG has downgraded to a bunch of idiots.

ไอส เก รยน พ่อ งหรอะ
:)

Sorry i forget about Masoud

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
ali baba...Olagh...goosale...ablah...before u go and maker bigger ass than out of ur idiot self....go and f'kin read goddam face book....

akhe okagh....ke mikhaye adam beshin....babol..

man reedam be oon taghazat az khoda ..hala razi shodi....gogooli magool....ya batyad az cyphone avizonet bekonam and send u straight to ur resting place.

Jul 5, 2007
You are so articluated my IRG brother. I am not suprised. that's IRG: DUMB DOOSHES. I can smell you stink from here.

fosh dadn kari nadare, Mard boodan kheily kar mibare.

hamin fohsayee ke sare dokhtaer mardoom midin to rooze e rooshan to to tarikie zendaneh shah.

yet again, I refer you and the rest if your IRG/basiji/mafia sychos to ALLMIGHTY. YA AHAGH. ALLAHO AKBAR.

KHDAVANDEH PARVARDEHGAR who shall judge you and your friends one day very very soon.

Have trust that you will end at the bottom of HELL where your crimes will be judged.

Last edited:

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
khaili khob baba.....forgot u can not read....sorry..nevermind...

yep..u dam right I'm IRGC....and u better not be anywhere near me......

Jul 5, 2007
khaili khob baba.....forgot u can not read....sorry..nevermind...

yep..u dam right I'm IRGC....and u better not be anywhere near me......

I would love to be near you so that I can smell your blood pouring out of your eyes while I break your neck,

Begoo kojayee khodam miam pishet. bache basiji inghadr bi din o k***i khorake.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2007
What don't you read the thread before you speak.

He was threatning me with torture and death because I left a comment on his dear RAHBAR's facebook page and exposed it's mozdoor's (who leave khaie mali comments under his pictures!).

He started insulting me right away and was trying to sacre me off. If that's not pro IR, i don't know what is.

Seems like you have no rules on this board. Somehow his insults from the start seem to escape you. Maybe the same way IRG atrocities escape the idiots' eyes in Iran.

General and other IRGC shitshoots came to his rescure quickly ofcourse.