Iran April News

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
The report presents a wealthy young businessman of Iranian descent named Reza Zarrab as the ringleader. Zarrab grew up in Turkey, holds citizenship, resides in a manor on the Bosphorus and goes by the Turkish name Riza Sarraf. He is well known on Istanbul's celebrity circuit, and is married to Turkish pop star Ebru Gundes, who is a judge on a popular television talent show. Following her husband's detention in December - he was released from jail two months later without being charged - she tearfully told viewers, "God willing, I hope these dark days will pass quickly."

You are right it was a good read I didn't know such a thing was going on.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
interesting how the word legal is defined. Reuters being a western company defines everything legal from a western interest point of view.
LOL. Those terms are defined in the police report, Turkish police! It doesn't come from the evil white Christian westerners in whose country you live and reap all the benefits of their socio-economic structures, but throw under the bus every chance that you get. :rolleyes:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
LOL. Those terms are defined in the police report, Turkish police! It doesn't come from the evil white Christian westerners in whose country you live and reap all the benefits of their socio-economic structures, but throw under the bus every chance that you get. :rolleyes:
I am not aware of any turkish law passed that prevents gold trade with Iran. What is illegal is bribing officials, Tax evasion,....

and please don't put words in my mouth. I believe the U.S to be over all the most advanced and tolerant society on earth.

I am just pointing out that when it comes to foreign policy journalists simply take the establishment stance as the defacto truth.